HE THAT KEEPS MY SAYINGS SHALL NEVER SEE DEATH - JOHN 8:51

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Feb 13, 2021
Minnesota
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes we all deserve death because all have sinned

and yes, those who are not condemned do not walk after the flesh but the spirit although not perfectly,

amen

You contrast what Jesus said in Matthew 5:48
"Be perfect as your heavenly father is perfect"

I guess when Heb 6:1 states "Let us go onto perfection" - you diss that too?

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You contrast what Jesus said in Matthew 5:48
"Be perfect as your heavenly father is perfect"

I guess when Heb 6:1 states "Let us go onto perfection" - you diss that too?
I’m no. Jesus was taking to us to walk toward perfection or maturity

John said if we claim we have no sin we are deceived

I do not wish to be deceived thinking I am what I am not

Feb 13, 2021
Minnesota
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

How virtuous of you.
Always fun to watch how different people rationalize away the Word of God.

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This forum and those on it, cause me to think of II Peter 3:16:
"As also in All his epistles, speaking in them of these things;
in which are some things hard to be understood,
which they that are unlearned and unstable wrestle with,
as they do also the other scriptures,
unto their own destruction (death)."
Your getting out of hand, buddy, watch it!
Outside of your blatant and hypocritical contempt for this forum, and those on it (by your own admission), your rhetoric and dialectics are beyond comprehensible or competent. I intimated that you were a fool on your last OP, and now that I've read a few more of your posts, you actually appear much worse.

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
LoL. See, when you create a thread and take a dogmatic stand in presenting a particular theological argument, you are in effect saying you are ready to defend what you are saying. As such, I am asking you to do so. :)

Well, looks like we aren't going to be getting anywhere, unfortunately. You are now claiming that we don't understand you when in fact you are openly refusing to answer questions. This doesn't make for anything resembling a discussion; just sort of an accusation that you don't present any sufficient defenses for.

Well no hard feelings. But most of us on this forum are willing to actually discuss things together rather than evade and accuse at the same time.

God bless, and interesting discussion while it lasted.
Hidden in Him
...you call that interesting? This guy's a mindless troll - and no, I'm not being mean or abusive for the sake of it, I'm calling a spade a spade, and warning others accordingly!

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
gobblygook. Or more like a child on the playground shouting incoherently. If you don't present clear teaching, no one is going to understand it. and you certainly have not presented your theology clearly.
The guy's an absolute madman, Renniks, you're being too patient and congenial with him, I believe! He's not to be taken seriously on any level. Out of his own mouth, he is what he says that others are.

Reactions: Renniks

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
His condition is very serious. We shouldn't make fun. Some people never learn to die to self, and that is to their own detriment.
no, but he should be severely reprimanded for his utterly deluded, and extremely incompetent rhetoric and exegesis, ...at least, for a warning to others.

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There is no death in Jesus.
Excellent post @Kriesal, you never see posts like this in most christian forums.
They usually stick to lame topics with no depth.
Your affinity with Kriesel, AL, is becoming extremely incriminating. You are beginning to sound way out in left-field in general, almost as much as he is.

2nd Timothy Group

Nov 8, 2020
Cashmere
www.youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What does the five-fold ministry have to do with either of those verses you cited?

Regarding Post #2

Just guessing, but I'd say "they" feel this way as they relate to my own personal notes on this passage.

How can Jesus say these things? (See the passage below.) For a person to be able to Obey consistently, which is to be Transformed, we must be Enabled by the Operative Hands of Christ. And anyone who has received His Holy Operation cannot die, because that which is ugly (the Sinful Nature) has been permanently removed. No one receives the Circumcision of Christ, only to have the Foreskins of their Heart replaced and re-attached.

NKJV - "Most assuredly, I say to you, if anyone keeps My word he shall never see death."

2nd Timothy Group

Nov 8, 2020
Cashmere
www.youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you don't present clear teaching, no one is going to understand it.

Just thoughts, as I read your own. :)

Paul teaches clearly, though Peter admits that it is difficult to understand. However, when our Powerful God allows a person to understand the Mysterious Plan of God, Paul's teaching comes alive and it transforms, becoming a collective teaching of which we realize that we had never understood.

What caused me to not understand the Word of God was the fact that I was still under the Curse of Adam and Eve, thus it was all something like foolishness to me. My outer self proclaimed that I understood the Word of God, but somehow, my inner spirit was admitting that there was such much that I was utterly clueless about. When the Lord woke me up . . . I had no idea that I was so far off from understanding the Bible.

2nd Timothy Group

Nov 8, 2020
Cashmere
www.youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your affinity with Kriesel, AL, is becoming extremely incriminating. You are beginning to sound way out in left-field in general, almost as much as he is.

I would encourage you to consider the things they're saying. These are very deep doctrines that are difficult to deal with through simple text. It won't hurt you to at least try to understand. :)

2nd Timothy Group

Nov 8, 2020
Cashmere
www.youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Renniks - @Hidden In Him needs your help in understanding what "Fruit of Perfection" is (Luke 8:14).
Try to use scripture though, there is enough carnal-mindedness on this forum, attempting to rationalize scriptures they have not dealt with before.

"attempting to rationalize scriptures they have not dealt with before."

THAT is describing my former self - total bullseye. Your statement is far more profound than most realize. And . . . it's easy to tell what it's happening to them. It is easy to tell who understands the Mysterious Plan of God and who does not.

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Those who believe they live a sinless, without fault or defect, flawless, absolute perfect life 100% of the time (exactly as Jesus lived) are suffering from a terminal case of self righteousness. (Ecclesiastes 7:20; Romans 3:23; 1 John 1:8-10) The word 'perfect' does not always refer to absolute perfection (which only God is perfect in that sense) but is also used for relative perfection as of adults compared with children in regards to maturity.

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How virtuous of you.
Always fun to watch how different people rationalize away the Word of God.
How am I rationalizing away the word of God?

1. the word perfect means mature, not perfect,

2. God said in his word if we say we are (present tense) without sin, we decieve ourselves and there is not truth in us

3. Why would God tell us to do something he knows we are incapable of doing?

I am just stating the fact. I wake up every day praising God I am not I. Hell where I belong. I pray strongly you do not wake up every day pumping your chest praising God you are not like the sinner,

Reactions: mailmandan

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those who believe they live a sinless, without fault or defect, flawless, absolute perfect life 100% of the time (exactly as Jesus lived) are suffering from a terminal case of self righteousness. (Ecclesiastes 7:20; Romans 3:23; 1 John 1:8-10) The word 'perfect' does not always refer to absolute perfection (which only God is perfect in that sense) but is also used for relative perfection as of adults compared with children in regards to maturity.
What does it take to get one to become like the tax collector and fall. Like Paul confess how sinful he is,

Reactions: mailmandan
Feb 13, 2021
Minnesota
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How am I rationalizing away the word of God?

1. the word perfect means mature, not perfect,

2. God said in his word if we say we are (present tense) without sin, we decieve ourselves and there is not truth in us

3. Why would God tell us to do something he knows we are incapable of doing?

I am just stating the fact. I wake up every day praising God I am not I. Hell where I belong. I pray strongly you do not wake up every day pumping your chest praising God you are not like the sinner,

Interesting, you've passed through all the "Gates of Hell", when did you "Put on Immortality"?

Feb 13, 2021
Minnesota
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Looks like your another one looking for excuses to not "Be perfect AS YOUR HEAVENLY FATHER IS PERFECT" - Matthew 5:48

Feb 13, 2021
Minnesota
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks for the compliment. The more I read and contemplate Kreisel, the more I understand what a threat he was to those on this forum and why they had to ban him. He took you deeper than you were willing to go.