HE THAT KEEPS MY SAYINGS SHALL NEVER SEE DEATH - JOHN 8:51

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You rest nothing, but your lazy self as Jesus "kills you with death" - Rev 2:23

:) Oh well, we all gonna die some day.

giphy.gif

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If she is a troll, than she is a very, very bad one. I think she is deadly serious in her convictions knowing this cesspit of a website.
I’ve been a member of multiple Christian forum sites for 10 years now and anything is possible. I think I’ve just about seen and heard it all.

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’ve been a member of multiple Christian forum sites for 10 years now and anything is possible. I think I’ve just about seen and heard it all.

:) I thought I saw it all, and assumed they were all as full of strife and confusion as this one....but, I have found that this is only the case among the white Eurocentric Christian websites. There is a whole other world of God believers out there. Let me put it to you this way, there is a very, VERY good reason why you are constantly told to ignore the black Hebrew Israelites. I decided to stop listening to that "advice" and see what they actually had to say, and by golly, did it set me free. ;)...I'm no longer bothered by all the trash espoused on websites like this. I KNOW for a fact that this is judgement time among all the gentile nations now, and God is just getting started. Everything you've seen happen since 2020 began is God simply telling us "Yeah, I'm coming".

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If she is a troll, than she is a very, very bad one. I think she is deadly serious in her convictions knowing this cesspit of a website.
Yes, I personally feel the same way at the moment. Her sentiments are more deluded, misguided and deranged, rather than mindlessly mischievous or quarrelsome. But there is an element of deceit in her convictions also, in the fact that she labels herself as a Christian, and yet denounces it emphatically and incessantly?

Ultimately, the evil is in what she believes, it's extremely pagan, new age or gnostic, ...and this manifests itself also in her character and attitude.
Rather disturbing, either way.

Last edited:

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I was somewhat wrong, for she just got banned for self-admittedly stating that she's deliberately trying to harass - despite still believing everything that she stated that she does.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was somewhat wrong, for she just got banned for self-admittedly stating that she's deliberately trying to harass - despite still believing everything that she stated that she does.

You mean the moderators actually did their job for once? That has to be a sign that God is coming soon. There is hope for this website yet. :)

tenor.gif

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You mean the moderators actually did their job for once? That has to be a sign that God is coming soon. There is hope for this website yet. :)
Yes, they did a great job, ...but you are very cynical, not to mention that your 'white European' bashing appeared rather racial and aggressive? Black Hebrew Israelites, what's that, God does not see colour?

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, they did a great job, ...but you are very cynical, not to mention that your 'white European' bashing appeared rather racial and aggressive? Black Hebrew Israelites, what's that, God does not see colour?

:) No, God doesn't necessarily see "race". The very idea is antiquated and to my knowledge is only upheld largely in this backward thinking country called the "United States", where every application, they are asking about my so called "race". A country whose hypocritical "god" believers knows no bounds, who will claim there is no "race"....except when its convenient for them when they want to claim a specific ethic group is "cursed", as a shining example. If that palm colored is still here, he knows exactly who I am talking to. No, God doesn't see "race" as we are all one blood, but what he does see is lineage.

And when it comes to lineage, the Bible was written by a specific group of people, towards a specific group of people, and for a specific group of people. Jesus didn't come for the world, he came for his own people, and will again in the future, to restore their rightful place in the land in which God had set up for them. And I woudn't be surprised that when Jesus comes back and turns out to be a black man, the white evangelical "church" will probably be ready to call the cops on him.

giphy.gif

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
:) No, God doesn't necessarily see "race". The very idea is antiquated and to my knowledge is only upheld largely in this backward thinking country called the "United States", where every application, they are asking about my so called "race". A country whose hypocritical "god" believers knows no bounds, who will claim there is no "race"....except when its convenient for them when they want to claim a specific ethic group is "cursed", as a shining example. If that palm colored is still here, he knows exactly who I am talking to. No, God doesn't see "race" as we are all one blood, but what he does see is lineage.

And when it comes to lineage, the Bible was written by a specific group of people, towards a specific group of people, and for a specific group of people. Jesus didn't come for the world, he came for his own people, and will again in the future, to restore their rightful place in the land in which God had set up for them. And I woudn't be surprised that when Jesus comes back and turns out to be a black man, the white evangelical "church" will probably be ready to call the cops on him.
Sorry DCM, outside of your anthropological sentiments (hypocrisy of man) you're entirely wrong about almost every Biblical precept that you stated.
You're way too racial, and completely wrong about the demography of Christ's Church.
Your sound way too militant.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It does not say she is banned, how do you know?

Zadok

Feb 15, 2021
Austin, TX
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One verse theology is always deficient. Context is everything.

Jesus has already pointed out that the men attacking Him have no interest in the message of God. He has used various expressions to convey this: they "do not believe" (John 8:46), they "do not hear" (John 8:47), "the word finds no place" in them (John 8:37), they "cannot bear to hear" the word (John 8:43). This rejection proves that these people "walk in darkness" (John 8:12). They have rejected the one and only source of spiritual truth (John 8:12), and so they will die in their sins (John 8:21) instead of finding forgiveness (John 3:36).

Jesus's words here are in contrast to those who do not "hear," "walk," or "believe" according to His message. Those who "keep His word," in this context, are those who express saving faith in God's Son (John 3:16–18). Those who reject Christ, however, are condemned to spiritual death (John 3:18; John 3:36).

You make the same mistake they did, to think he's speaking of physical death.

52 At this they exclaimed, “Now we know that you are demon-possessed! Abraham died and so did the prophets, yet you say that whoever obeys your word will never taste death. 53 Are you greater than our father Abraham? He died, and so did the prophets. Who do you think you are?”

To any thinking person, John 8:51 is speaking of no spiritual and physical death, they go hand in hand:
Those who keep the saying of Jesus shall be FILLED WITH THE SPIRIT, "which shall quicken their mortal body":
Romans 8:11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

All the carnal minded christians that live after the flesh, shall experience the condemnation of physical death, as Romans 8:1-13 clearly conveys.

Once you understand the whole point of why Jesus came to Earth, it will become clear.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry DCM, outside of your anthropological sentiments (hypocrisy of man) you're entirely wrong about almost every Biblical precept that you stated.
You're way too racial, and completely wrong about the demography of Christ's Church.
Your sound way too militant.

Really, I have nothing to prove to you people. How wrong you all are will become clearly evident very soon. Go tell that militancy spiel to the 1948 people claiming to be Israel, MY people. And ask those palm colored skin heads when THIS has ever occurred for them. I can go on, but really, time is short, so you'll find out soon enough.

(Revelation 3:9-10) "Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. {10} Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth."

giphy.gif

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Really, I have nothing to prove to you people. How wrong you all are will become clearly evident very soon. Go tell that militancy spiel to the 1948 people claiming to be Israel, MY people. And ask those palm colored skin heads when THIS has ever occurred for them. I can go on, but really, time is short, so you'll find out soon enough.

What on earth is all this? LoL.

Dcopymope, why do you post here if you hate this community so much?