HE THAT KEEPS MY SAYINGS SHALL NEVER SEE DEATH - JOHN 8:51

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Feb 13, 2021
Minnesota
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
AL, in Biblical exegesis, bringing one verse to the argument is not considered deep, but rather shallow, misguided and extremely incompetent.
Has that notion ever crossed your mind, ...or, let me guess, you're 'not a theologian', right?
You might go back to John 8:51, and begin to rationalize that.
Too clear for you?

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Too clear for you?
Are you entirely inept? What are you some kind of mystic flake? Grow up, and don't be so daft to try and bring a single verse in order to prove something so demonstrably irrational, as that no one dies. Go visit a cemetery or morgue sometime, or a funeral home. Try reading the entirety of Scripture sometime, try showing some depth and wisdom to your thoughts, or some competency in extrapolating meaning from the Bible.

Feb 13, 2021
Minnesota
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you entirely inept? What are you some kind of mystic flake? Grow up, and don't be so daft to try and bring a single verse in order to prove something so demonstrably irrational, as that no one dies. Go visit a cemetery or morgue sometime, or a funeral home. Try reading the entirety of Scripture sometime, try showing some depth and wisdom to your thoughts, or some competency in extrapolating meaning from the Bible.
If you can't begin with a single verse, it's unlikely you'll be able to handle a context.

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I did,

you better reread

Matt 16: 18 And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall notprevail against it.

the context is IT (the church) Not individual people.

ps, you never answered my question, I ask again

Are you sinless?

do you 24/7 chose to love others and never once decide to chose to serve do you always do what God wants you to do, even though you are tired,and just want a day off, and do not wish to serve this person who hates you and is your enemy?

can you please answer
She can't answer, and never will, but continue to play deluded mind games with anyone that takes her seriously.
To date, she's brought 2 verses to support her entirely irrational and defiant claim. Get it?

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes..that is my claim in Jesus!

Of all the pics you could have chosen for your avatar, you pick goof-ball seinfeld - tells alot about you.
That’s a silly judgment call. I’m a mailman by profession which is why I chose that avatar. There was an episode of Seinfeld where he filled in for George as the mailman.

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If you can't begin with a single verse, it's unlikely you'll be able to handle a context.
Most people on this forum are somewhat advanced in Biblical exegesis. Therefore, in order to expediate the conversation, one must begin with a brief summary of their thesis, and do the same with the contrarian position, that's how a comprehensive and objective study is done.
But, on the contrary, every irrational conspiracy theorist, by necessity, must be entirely selective in their choice of proof-text, and hope to draw people down a rabbit trail in order to have them lose sight of the main fundaments of the argument.

But, let me guess, you're 'not a theologian', right?

Feb 13, 2021
Minnesota
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She can't answer, and never will, but continue to play deluded mind games with anyone that takes her seriously.
To date, she's brought 2 verses to support her entirely irrational and defiant claim. Get it?
You're desparation is ripe. You can't handle them, and offer not coherent defense of your death consciousness.

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That’s a silly judgment call. I’m a mailman by profession which is why I chose that avatar. There was an episode of Seinfeld where he filled in for George as the mailman.
...you'd think that your handle would've divulged this to her, ...the one with the 'deep' insight.

Reactions: mailmandan

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan in you will keep you in the "Gates of Hell"

No one that I know of yet, but you present no challenge in the Race to LIFE.
Satan can not keep me in the gates of hell, I have already been rescued, now I have to go back in and help rescue others, that’s my mission

the race to life is to look as paul did to eternity, if we know our eternal standing, we are able to see pain and suffering as a momentary light affliction.

If our race to life is trying to be sinless and follow laws.we have nothing but a fear of judgment and can never rela , because we need to work

jesus said come and he will give you rest

the power to overcome is by grace, not our power to stop sin, we have no power

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Too clear for you?
Too isolated, ...and defiant to what the rational world and our physical senses clearly demonstrate, ...not to mention what Scripture, in its entirety, patently divulges.

Feb 13, 2021
Minnesota
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Too isolated, ...and defiant to what the rational world and our physical senses clearly demonstrate, ...not to mention what Scripture, in its entirety, patently divulges.
too abstract, you'll have to isolate, if you have the resolve.