HE THAT KEEPS MY SAYINGS SHALL NEVER SEE DEATH - JOHN 8:51

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Feb 13, 2021
Minnesota
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not for long. Neither one of them.

There is a spiritual attack going on of rank heresy being posted now from several new members. I believe it's because teaching is increasing on the Forum, and Satan always works to preempt genuine moves of God, so it comes as no surprise. But attacks like this don't last forever.

Yup, "the prince of the power of the air (THE DEVIL): the spirit that WORKS IN THE CHILDREN OF DISOBEDIENCE" (EPH 2:2), is strong in this forum.
Eph 2:2 catches them with their pants down too.

Read Ephesians 2:2 for yourself - let the weeping and gnashing of teeth begin.

Feb 13, 2021
Minnesota
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh look, you two are in Revelation 10:11 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

You'd have to know what the Two Witnesses are to understand.
I've not seen anyone get it right in this forum, like most 'christian forums'.
And the pearl shall not be cast here . .

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, there seems to be a slight influx of such radical opinions lately, with the new members. But, like you said, there is also an air of complete feebleness and incompetence to their arguments, and thus, temporality in their presence and influence, that it's hard to imagine that such deviancy will ensue for much longer.

It's a form of trolling, but directed at not only generating strife but casting doubt on genuine Christian teaching.
Not something this forum hasn't seen before.

Reactions: mailmandan

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It's a form of trolling, but directed at not only generating strife but casting doubt on genuine Christian teaching.
Not something this forum hasn't seen before.
Yes, that's right, those that have been here long enough have seen them come and go, several times over.

Reactions: mailmandan
Feb 13, 2021
Minnesota
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, that's right, those that have been here long enough have seen them come and go, several times over.
I'm curious, how much time have you spent this last week, month, year, whatever, 'Witnessing' to the 'Unsaved' to help save them from ETERNAL DAMNATION?

Feb 13, 2021
Minnesota
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We've been trying, but you won't listen.
Only me?
You've done a horrific job - zero anointing, name-calling and inept use of scripture.
Just think if God left the eternal destiny of billions of people to hacks like you.

Oh, I already know it's a Doctrine of Devils foisted upon by Seducing Spirits.

That Jesus will save all sounds so Demonic, doesn't it?

That Jesus will burn billions in endless fire sounds so much like Angelic Love.

And gross darkness shall be upon the people - Isaiah 60:3

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those who believe they live a sinless, without fault or defect, flawless, absolute perfect life 100% of the time (exactly as Jesus lived) are suffering from a terminal case of self righteousness. (Ecclesiastes 7:20; Romans 3:23; 1 John 1:8-10) The word 'perfect' does not always refer to absolute perfection (which only God is perfect in that sense) but is also used for relative perfection as of adults compared with children in regards to maturity.

And those who believe they are perfect delicate little flowers, sinless, without blemish, you should then start asking these people this simple question: Can they stand before God as they are now, in the flesh, on earth, like Jesus is doing right now, without any covering or protection and live to tell about it? See if you get an honest answer out of them, you likely won't.

Feb 13, 2021
Minnesota
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And those who believe they are perfect delicate little flowers, sinless, without blemish, you should then start asking these people this simple question: Can they stand before God as they are now, in the flesh, on earth, like Jesus is doing right now, without any covering or protection and live to tell about it? See if you get an honest answer out of them, you likely won't.

I could, but the Lord Jesus said, don't cast your pearls before those insincere swine

Feb 13, 2021
Minnesota
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You've been casting your "pearls" since you got here, and since we are all swine, your post confuses me, LoL.
No just a pearl here and there, nothing about Time No More, The Two Witnesses or Seven Thunders - far too sacred to be debated. You've just been given outlines. Nothing more.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No just a pearl here and there, nothing about Time No More, The Two Witnesses or Seven Thunders - far too sacred to be debated. You've just been given outlines. Nothing more.

Poor me, Lol.

Well ok, then. I'll keep working on my swineyness. Maybe someday I'll be ready for the really scared stuff.

com.sakuragiice.cutepigswallpaper.jpg