He who Scattered Israel, will Gather them

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I received Christ.

Israel rejects Christ.

Christ speaks to those who rejected Him:

John 8
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
And you rejected Jesus too! You're judging Israel for EXACTLY what you did! We ALL did! Israel is Home to stay!

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And you rejected Jesus too! You're judging Israel for EXACTLY what you did! We ALL did! Israel is Home to stay!
I repented.

Israel refuses to repent.

Christ speaks to those who refused to repent:

John 8
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I repented.

John 8
You rejected Jesus! You were a child of Satan! Israel is mentioned over 2000 times in the Bible. How many times were YOU mentioned? Israel is Home to stay! Do you even know where Jesus will return??? It's called ISRAEL, the Land of the Bible.

Douggg

Nov 26, 2020
Memphis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I repented.

John 8
Israel, the woman in Revelation 12, turns to Jesus and the gospel of salvation in the middle of the forthcoming 70th week, in Revelation 12:10.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Israel, the woman in Revelation 12, turns to Jesus and the gospel of salvation in the middle of the forthcoming 70th week, in Revelation 12:10.
Only a remnant will be saved.

Isaiah 10
22 For though thy people Israel be as the sand of the sea, yet a remnant of them shall return: the consumption decreed shall overflow with righteousness.

Romans 9
27 Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:

Douggg

Nov 26, 2020
Memphis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only a remnant will be saved.

Isaiah 10
22 For though thy people Israel be as the sand of the sea, yet a remnant of them shall return: the consumption decreed shall overflow with righteousness.

Romans 9
27 Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:
Across the expanse of time. The ones in Revelation 12:10 are the parable of the fig tree generation.

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Somewhere west of Mississippi River
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The woman in Revelation 12 is NOT strictly national Israel. She is covenant Israel. In the Old Testament, she represented the congregation Israel, but after the Cross and Christ went back to heaven, she fled into the wilderness (world) to preach the gospel representing the New Testament congregation. This is why the woman represents all Elect from the Old and New Testament congregations. Not national Israel.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Across the expanse of time. The ones in Revelation 12:10 are the parable of the fig tree generation
A remnant is a remnant now and a remnant then.

There is no "fig tree generation".

That is a figment.

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Somewhere west of Mississippi River
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Across the expanse of time. The ones in Revelation 12:10 are the parable of the fig tree generation

False.

Rev 12:9-11
(9) And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
(10) And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
(11) And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

The salvation came at the Cross when Christ established his kingdom through the Church! That is why Christ empowered the believers with the Holy Spirit to preach the gospel of Salvation to the world for the past 2,000 years. Not in the future, else you are not saved today. Your understanding of "fig tree generation" is grossly misunderstood.

Douggg

Nov 26, 2020
Memphis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A remnant is a remnant now and a remnant then.

There is no "fig tree generation".

That is a figment.
You mean figment ? :)

Yes, there is the parable of the fig tree generation. 1967+70 = 2037 not later than is Jesus's Second Coming.

Therefore, not later than the end of 2030, the Gog/Magog event, followed by the 70th week of Daniel 9:27. There is the likelihood that Gog/Magog will take place in the fall of whatever year it happens.

Why are you so negative about everything ? You should be looking up for your redemption draws near.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I repented and received Jesus.
So will Israel.
Are you claiming that I'm a liar?

If so, that will get you expelled from this forum in short order.
I never said nor implied any such thing, but you just implied a WHOPPER!

Why do you think you can be forgiven but Israel can't? Where are you mentioned in the Bible? Israel is mentioned over 2500 times. I think you're jealous of Israel.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You mean figment ? :)

Yes, there is the parable of the fig tree generation. 1967+70 = 2037 not later than is Jesus's Second Coming.

Therefore, not later than the end of 2030, the Gog/Magog event, followed by the 70th week of Daniel 9:27. There is the likelihood that Gog/Magog will take place in the fall of whatever year it happens.

Why are you so negative about everything ? You should be looking up for your redemption draws near.
All alien to historical Christian Church orthodoxy, thus nothing more than a surfeit of your own private interpretation.

2 Peter 1:20
Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So will Israel.

I never said nor implied any such thing, but now that you mention it ...

Why do you think you can be forgiven but Israel can't? Where are you mentioned in the Bible? Israel is mentioned over 2500 times. I think you're jealous of Israel.
I didn't get blessed until I was saved.

Only a remnant of Israel will be saved.

Isaiah 10

Romans 9

Only a remnant of Israel will be blessed.

So "now that you mention it" means you're claiming that I'm a liar. Don't be ashamed.

Status
Not open for further replies.