He who Scattered Israel, will Gather them

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More than I'm sending to antichrist.
Why does this upset you so? You should be rejoicing for Israel!
Hebrews 8:10

10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put My laws in their mind and write them on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Why does this upset you so?
Hebrews 8:10

10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put My laws in their mind and write them on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.
Matthew 23
33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 23
33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
Referring to the hypocrites, not all of Israel.

Hebrews 8:8 "Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah--

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Referring to the hypocrites, not all of Israel.

Hebrews 8:8 "Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah--
Referring to all who reject Christ.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Seriously? So far the only thing you have proven is that you HATE Israel.
Two Israels.

Romans 9
6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

1. Of Israel:
Not all Israel
The children of the flesh
Not the children of God
Not the children of the promise
Not counted for the seed

2. All Israel:
Not of Israel
Not the children of the flesh
The children of God
The children of the promise
Counted for the seed

Only one of these two Israels shall be saved.

Romans 11

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

Only the faithful obedient spiritual "all Israel", comprised of the believing elect beloved remnant from Israel (Romans 9:27; Romans 11:1-5,26,28), and believers from among the Gentiles (Romans 11:11), shall be saved.

Reactions: Keraz

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 11
26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
Amen! Guess where Jesus will return. It's called ISRAEL, the Land of the Bible.

Why aren't you in Israel???

Douggg

Nov 26, 2020
Memphis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All alien to historical Christian Church orthodoxy, thus nothing more than a surfeit of your own private interpretation.

2 Peter 1:20
Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
You are not worth the struggle. Welcome to my ignore list. Bye

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Amen! Guess where Jesus will return. It's called ISRAEL, the Land of the Bible.

To leave room for those enamored of antichrist, such as yourself.

Last edited:

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To leave room for those enamored of antichrist, such as yourself.
How can I be antichrist? I LOVE Jesus! He's God of the Bible. The God of Israel! And He FIGHTS for Israel! Guess where Jesus will return. It's called Israel, the Land of the Bible!

Zechariah 14:1-4
1 Behold, the day of the LORD is coming, And your spoil will be divided in your midst.
2 For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem; The city shall be taken, The houses rifled, And the women ravished. Half of the city shall go into captivity, But the remnant of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
3 Then the LORD will go forth And fight against those nations, As He fights in the day of battle.
4 And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, Which faces Jerusalem on the east.

Why would I be in Israel?

Israel is Home to stay and there's NOTHING all the wannabees in the world can do to run them out of Israel, the Land of the Bible.

You didn't answer my question. Why aren't all you Israel wannabees in Israel?

Last edited:

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because you're an antichrist ally.
I'm not your 'ally'. I'm with Jesus, the God of Israel!

Luke 1:68
68 "Blessed is the Lord God of Israel, For He has visited and redeemed His people,
I'm not.

So now there's room for you to go. :laughing:
Matthew 15:31
31 So the multitude marveled when they saw the mute speaking, the maimed made whole, the lame walking, and the blind seeing; and they glorified the God of Israel.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Those who are called Jews and who call themselves Jews, have historically exhibited a bitter envy toward Christianity:
“When the Jews saw the multitudes, they were filled with envy, and spoke against the [Gospel]…contradicting and blaspheming” (Acts 13:45).

The Jewish people “repented not”, Revelation 2:21, of their ongoing blasphemy directed toward the Gospel of the Son of God and 40 years afterwards, they were conquered by the Romans and exiled.

So now as “the spirit that now works in the children of disobedience... Ephesians 2:2, there has been a modern migration of the Jewish people back into their ancient homeland and this is their final opportunity to get right with God.

The role of the Spirit of Darkness is to draw the world to Satan and, over the centuries, the Christians have been deceived into believing in another gospel – a false teaching in which the physical peoples called Jews are still considered to be the chosen people of God.

“I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. Revelation 2:9

By embracing Christ rejecting people as the children of God, the believers of the last few centuries are dishonouring Jesus, as only His believers are the chosen people of God. John 15:19, 1 Peter 2:9-10

That the Jewish current occupiers of the part of the holy Land are not the people God intends to have in His Land during the last few years of this era and for the Millennium, is proved by many prophesies:

Ezekiel 21:2-7 Son of man, set your face toward Jerusalem and prophesy against the Land of Israel. My sword will be drawn against everyone from the Negev to the North, it will kill both the righteous and wicked alike. All courage will fail – it will surely take place.

Jeremiah 8:5-12 Judah has no remorse or repentance, How can you say: We have the Law, when your scribes have falsified it? For all, high and low are out for ill-gotten gain, your prophets and rabbis are frauds, every one of them. This wicked race would rather die than live. They say: All is well; no, nothing is well, they will all fall with a great crash on the Day of Reckoning. You will be as dung spread on the ground. Then, I will give the Land to new owners.

Amos 2:4-5 For the crimes of Judah, there will be no reprieve, they have spurned the Law of the Lord and have not observed His decrees. They have followed false gods. Therefore I shall send fire on Judah, fire will consume them.

Hosea 8:14And for you, Judah, a harvest of reckoning will come, I will send fire onto your cities

Zephaniah 1:4-6 Judah will be judged and those who have neither sought the Lord, nor enquired of Him, will be wiped out.

Obadiah 1:15-16 The Day of the Lord is at hand for all the nations....you too will drink the

cup of wrath that My people, Judah, must drink on My Holy mountain.

Jeremiah 19:11 I shall smash this people, as a clay jar is smashed beyond repair. There will be no room left to bury them all.

Jeremiah 21:11-14 To the Royal House of Judah....I shall punish you as you deserve. I shall set fire to your scrubland, it will consume everything around about.

Ezekiel 20:46-47...I am about to kindle a fire in the Negev....it will scorch everyone in the Land.

Isaiah 9:18-19 Wicked men have been set ablaze. The Land is scorched and the people are fuel for the fire.

Jeremiah 13:19 The towns in the Negev are besieged, no one can relieve them. Judah has been swept clean away.

Isaiah 4:3-4 The remnant of Judah will be called holy when the Lord cleanses Zion by a Spirit of judgement burning like fire. Romans 9:27

Luke 19:27 As for those enemies of Mine, who did not want Me for their King, bring them here and slaughter them

Matthew 27:25 His blood be upon us and our children.

Matthew 21:41-43 The King will bring those criminals to justice and destroy them. Therefore the Kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people who will bear its fruit Ephesians 5:6.....it is for all these sins that Divine retribution falls onto God’s rebel subjects. Romans 1:18

Reactions: covenantee

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course not. You're antichrist's ally.

Here's its religion:

I John 2
22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Those who are called Jews and who call themselves Jews, have historically exhibited a bitter envy toward Christianity:
“When the Jews saw the multitudes, they were filled with envy, and spoke against the [Gospel]…contradicting and blaspheming” (Acts 13:45).

The Jewish people “repented not”, Revelation 2:21, of their ongoing blasphemy directed toward the Gospel of the Son of God and 40 years afterwards, they were conquered by the Romans and exiled.

So now as “the spirit that now works in the children of disobedience... Ephesians 2:2, there has been a modern migration of the Jewish people back into their ancient homeland and this is their final opportunity to get right with God.

The role of the Spirit of Darkness is to draw the world to Satan and, over the centuries, the Christians have been deceived into believing in another gospel – a false teaching in which the physical peoples called Jews are still considered to be the chosen people of God.

“I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. Revelation 2:9

By embracing Christ rejecting people as the children of God, the believers of the last few centuries are dishonouring Jesus, as only His believers are the chosen people of God. John 15:19, 1 Peter 2:9-10

That the Jewish current occupiers of the part of the holy Land are not the people God intends to have in His Land during the last few years of this era and for the Millennium, is proved by many prophesies:

Ezekiel 21:2-7 Son of man, set your face toward Jerusalem and prophesy against the Land of Israel. My sword will be drawn against everyone from the Negev to the North, it will kill both the righteous and wicked alike. All courage will fail – it will surely take place.

Jeremiah 8:5-12 Judah has no remorse or repentance, How can you say: We have the Law, when your scribes have falsified it? For all, high and low are out for ill-gotten gain, your prophets and rabbis are frauds, every one of them. This wicked race would rather die than live. They say: All is well; no, nothing is well, they will all fall with a great crash on the Day of Reckoning. You will be as dung spread on the ground. Then, I will give the Land to new owners.

Amos 2:4-5 For the crimes of Judah, there will be no reprieve, they have spurned the Law of the Lord and have not observed His decrees. They have followed false gods. Therefore I shall send fire on Judah, fire will consume them.

Hosea 8:14And for you, Judah, a harvest of reckoning will come, I will send fire onto your cities

Zephaniah 1:4-6 Judah will be judged and those who have neither sought the Lord, nor enquired of Him, will be wiped out.

Obadiah 1:15-16 The Day of the Lord is at hand for all the nations....you too will drink the

cup of wrath that My people, Judah, must drink on My Holy mountain.

Jeremiah 19:11 I shall smash this people, as a clay jar is smashed beyond repair. There will be no room left to bury them all.

Jeremiah 21:11-14 To the Royal House of Judah....I shall punish you as you deserve. I shall set fire to your scrubland, it will consume everything around about.

Ezekiel 20:46-47...I am about to kindle a fire in the Negev....it will scorch everyone in the Land.

Isaiah 9:18-19 Wicked men have been set ablaze. The Land is scorched and the people are fuel for the fire.

Jeremiah 13:19 The towns in the Negev are besieged, no one can relieve them. Judah has been swept clean away.

Isaiah 4:3-4 The remnant of Judah will be called holy when the Lord cleanses Zion by a Spirit of judgement burning like fire. Romans 9:27

Luke 19:27 As for those enemies of Mine, who did not want Me for their King, bring them here and slaughter them

Matthew 27:25 His blood be upon us and our children.

Matthew 21:41-43 The King will bring those criminals to justice and destroy them. Therefore the Kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people who will bear its fruit Ephesians 5:6.....it is for all these sins that Divine retribution falls onto God’s rebel subjects. Romans 1:18

Sounds like HATRED for Jesus, the God of Israel!

68 "Blessed is the Lord God of Israel, For He has visited and redeemed His people,

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How long have you been an ally of antichrist, that "denieth the Father and the Son"?
Jesus is the God of Israel!

Status
Not open for further replies.