Healing and Salvation for My Sister

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just off the phone with my sister. She is going through a really hard time.

She was supposed to get a report on her stomach and that fell through. Neighbours are accusing her of lying about her condition. She can't eat anything or sleep for more than an hour.

Im very concerned about her. I have to keep believing that God will heal her and keep His hand on the situation.
Hi Wynona, I am agreeing in prayer for her healing and speedy recovery.
C Diff is highly contagious and she needs to be sure to wash and sanitize all her bedding and areas she came in contact with....it can return after being treated with antibiotics.
Praying for her and those around her.
God Bless

Reactions: Nancy and amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just off the phone with my sister. She is going through a really hard time.

She was supposed to get a report on her stomach and that fell through. Neighbours are accusing her of lying about her condition. She can't eat anything or sleep for more than an hour.

Im very concerned about her. I have to keep believing that God will heal her and keep His hand on the situation.
Continuing to pray!

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for all your prayers!

My sister is feeling better but get this! She is opening up to God in an unexpected way. She's been getting into different sermons and opening up to the things of God. Ive been able to make a clear witness of Christ.

Keep praying!! I will be praying too for her health and salvation!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for all your prayers!

My sister is feeling better but get this! She is opening up to God in an unexpected way. She's been getting into different sermons and opening up to the things of God. Ive been able to make a clear witness of Christ.

Keep praying!! I will be praying too for her health and salvation!

I so LOVE to hear answer to fervent prayer. It is NOT His will any should perish. His will was prayed with FAITH...viola, how faithful is He??!
So happy to hear good news Wynona.

Reactions: amadeus and Wynona