Healthy Relating....What does it consist of?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm sorry, your misapplication of words/descriptions is an attempt to diminish the topic.
Sorry, your lack of understanding of the topic at hand, renders your argumentation as utter incompetent nonsense.
God-men do not exist, nor deities with several personhoods. Deranged, ignoble nonsense.
Your trinitiarian exegesis will invariably cause more confusion and defamation to the Gospel of Christ, then it will fortitude and edification.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Sorry, your lack of understanding of the topic at hand, renders your argumentation as utter incompetent nonsense.
God-men do not exist, nor deities with several personhoods. Deranged, ignoble nonsense.
Your trinitiarian exegesis will invariably cause more confusion and defamation to the Gospel of Christ, then it will fortitude and edification.
Confusion is evident in your post DNB.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And yet, you'll never dare to attempt to elucidate!
with respect DNB....your powers of self awareness re these posts are lacking if you do not see your assumptions. I'm not going to rub your nose in them.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Healthy relating is the Australian governments way of power of the people, apparently. It is their new social words/ psycobabble for taken control of other people's lives. Possible if not likely under some&jes**t& influence/power.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Healthy relating consists of self sacrificing love for others. Self sacrificial love heals relationships (eg God and mankind) and sustains that relationship. It isn't a difficult concept to grasp, Jesus exemplified it, but it is a difficult concept to consistently carry out. "Without Me ye can do nothing... But with me ye can do all things".

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Healthy relating consists of self sacrificing love for others.

That may be good as you put it, yes - what it the source of that term/use of "healthy relating" as you describe it here?

In searching for Australian uses/ definitions/ online, it was or looked very much like something different.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That may be good as you put it, yes - what it the source of that term/use of "healthy relating" as you describe it here?

In searching for Australian uses/ definitions/ online, it was or looked very much like something different.
I would imagine that if used in a secular politically correct context, healthy relating as a concept would very likely focus on one self... Self esteem... Feeling good about yourself... Having confidence... Overcoming guilt... All about yourself, and nothing about others who you are relating to.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would imagine that if used in a secular politically correct context, healthy relating as a concept would very likely focus on one self... Self esteem... Feeling good about yourself... Having confidence... Overcoming guilt... All about yourself, and nothing about others who you are relating to.
Yes, and the term "healthy relating" was used first by someone posting a title I think, of a thread,
and without explanation at all - so we still don't know what they mean or who they mean using the term.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible.
The idea yes. The term , no. Or if it is in the Bible, quote it.

The uses of the term/phrase upon searching the internet did not turn up any religious/Christian/ Biblical sources 0r uses -
only secular political social phsycobablle.