Heaven & Earth....elect & Mankind

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

There was an age before our present age...the one in which Satan rebelled. Looking past the surface reading of the above verse....what is being taught? God created heaven....the elect, those He "foreknew." God created earth....those that didn't stand with Him in the rebellion. Did they follow Satan? I don't think so, it is just that they were as many today...going along in life not paying attention to the forces around them. So, God took the souls from that age and created the elect and mankind, heaven and earth, based on their actions in that age. What of those that did align with Satan?

Genesis 1:10 And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called He Seas: and God saw that it was good.

Revelation 17:15 And He saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

Earth, mankind, is His "dry land" because it/they need His living water to become clay that can be molded into His image.

1 John 5:8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

Isaiah 44:3 For I will pour water upon him that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground: I will pour My spirit upon thy seed, and My blessing upon thine offspring.​

This is His great plan. The elect are to allow God's Words, His living waters, to flow through them to the thirsty dry earth, mankind. Heaven and Earth, elect and man. The seas are different. God has separated them. I see the seas/waters as those that followed Satan in his rebellion against God. God still wishes them to find salvation but...they remain separate and are controlled by the great whore. The dry land, those that are thirsty for His living water, are IN THE MIDST OF THE SEA and we, the "children of Israel" are to provide His Words, His waters.

Exodus 14:16,22 But lift thou up thy rod, and stretch out thine hand over the sea, and divide it: and the children of Israel shall go on dry ground through the midst of the sea. (22) And the children of Israel went into the midst of the sea upon the dry ground: and the waters were a wall unto them on their right hand, and on their left.

Joshua 3:17 And the priests that bare the ark of the covenant of the LORD stood firm on dry ground in the midst of Jordan, and all the Israelites passed over on dry ground, until all the people were passed clean over Jordan.

2 Kings 2:8 And Elijah took his mantle, and wrapped it together, and smote the waters, and they were divided hither and thither, so that they two went over on dry ground.

What of "heaven and earth," the elect and mankind, at the end of the millennium?

Matthew 24:35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but My words shall not pass away.

Ephesians 1:10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times He might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in Him:

Revelation 20:11 And I saw a great white throne, and Him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

Revelation 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

There is our answer. When time is no more, in the "fulness of times," all that are "in Christ" are gathered. The separation of heaven and earth, elect and mankind...pass away. All are One in Christ in the eternity and the old things are gone. What is missing? There is "no more sea!" Those that side with Satan when he is "released for a short time" shall be destroyed...no more sea!