The Battle of Armageddon

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The misguided do not watch for the AC. All false doctrines teach a variation of that. Scripture also does not state that anyone will be raptured to or taken to heaven at the rapture. They go only as high as the clouds.
Well, when it dawns on people, that the idols he has brought into the church, the false doctrines of purgatory, that he is the 'vicar of Christ' and God on earth....unveils him... It will be a tremendous shock....

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, when it dawns on people, that the idols he has brought into the church, the false doctrines of purgatory, that he is the 'vicar of Christ' and God on earth....unveils him... It will be a tremendous shock....

Hardly. You speak of a shadow of the coming antichrist who is but one of many through history and long before the RCC existed. The AC that is coming will be far bigger and more dangerous and blasphemous than all Popes added up and won't even be Catholic.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah! @Hobie, it seems to me that you have grasped at strays to come to your understanding of when the kings of the earth are Gathered at Armageddon.

If we consider the Seventh Bowl judgement, it describes the first and second world wars and the witnesses for this understanding is found in seventh Bowl Judgement itself.

Babylon was remembered once more in 1926 by France and Britian when they divided up the Otterman empire between them and established Iraq as the nation that would have dominion over the land of Babylon.

Jerusalem was divided into three partitions in 1948 with Jordan Britian and the UN having derestriction over Jerusalem.

The description of people hiding in underground bomb bunkers is also pertinent and another witness to confirm that it is possible to place when the Seventh Bowl Judgement takes place.

The same is also true for the Sixth Bowl judgement in that we can place its unfolding to our present time during this century. We can identify the three frog like spirits that performed signs and wonders for all of the earth to see via the continual reporting of the 9/11 events that took place. We can also see that in our near future, probably within the next 20 years, that the king of the earth will be gathered at Armageddon. It is my belief that Rev 19:11-16 is describing the events at Armageddon in our near future which is also described in Isaiah 24:21-22

The Rev 20:7-10, Rev 19:17-21 and Ezekiel 38-39 describes the battle linked with the nations of Gog and Magod.

Now, if you disagree with the above understanding I look forward to your rebuttal, where you can present your arguments to prove me wrong.

Shalom
Armageddon will be the Glorious return of Christ in flaming fire. Luke 17:28-30; 2 Thes. 1:7-10;
Rev. 20
[9] And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp* of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
* Note: the word camp is symbolic of a temporary dwelling ("tabernacle"), of which we each are at the moment, as well as God's Holy Spirit, Who dwells within us, in our corruptable flesh.

All of it will be a simultaneous event, being that of our instantaneous redemption and the destruction of ALL the wicked unsaved. In the KJV, please notice the word "when", which is used in two places of 1 Thes. 2:7-10.

Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Armageddon will be the Glorious return of Christ in flaming fire. Luke 17:28-30; 2 Thes. 1:7-10;
Rev. 20
[9] And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp* of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
* Note: the word camp is symbolic of a temporary dwelling ("tabernacle"), of which we each are at the moment, as well as God's Holy Spirit, Who dwells within us, in our corruptable flesh.

All of it will be a simultaneous event, being that of our instantaneous redemption and the destruction of ALL the wicked unsaved. In the KJV, please notice the word "when", which is used in two places of 1 Thes. 2:7-10.

So, you have ignored the historical evidence that I presented that clearly indicates that the Seventh Bowl Judgement has already taken place.

Your rebuttal is typical of those who have not been given insight into God's purposes for mankind.

Goodbye

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rev. 20

All of it will be a simultaneous event, being that of our instantaneous redemption and the destruction of ALL the wicked unsaved.

Camp is not symbolic of the mortal body. At the second coming, before anyone is killed, all Christians will be changed to immortal so the human body is not surrounded by the army of satan. It's a real camp where the Millennium saints lived, right outside of Jerusalem. This is also not the timeframe of the second coming which happens in Rev 19, not a simultaneous action as what happens in Rev 20.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Camp is not symbolic of the mortal body. At the second coming, before anyone is killed, all Christians will be changed to immortal so the human body is not surrounded by the army of satan. It's a real camp where the Millennium saints lived, right outside of Jerusalem. This is also not the timeframe of the second coming which happens in Rev 19, not a simultaneous action as what happens in Rev 20.
2 Cor. 4
[6] For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.
[7] But we have this treasure [of God Himself] in [our] earthen vessels [bodies], that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

Also, do a re-study on the Feast of Tabernacles [booths], but do so from the perspective of God's point of view and NOT what the Jews (or "church-ianity") claim it means.
It's about God dwelling (tabernacling) within our temporary mortal bodies, through Jesus, while we who are born again, are waiting for our redemption, to be fully "changed" into the likeness of Jesus and His IMMORTALITY, upon the Day of His Glorious return from heaven.

You just might get a glimmer of what the "Promise LAND" really is all about.
Clue: after Jesus died in His mortal flesh, and then resurrected, what was it that he immediately inherited?

Ans. Immortality, having New Life.

Last edited:

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Cor. 4
[6] For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.
[7] But we have this treasure [of God Himself] in [our] earthen vessels [bodies], that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

Also, do a re-study on the Feast of Tabernacles [booths], but do so from the perspective of God's point of view and NOT what the Jews (or "church-ianity") claim it means.
It's about God dwelling (tabernacling) within our temporary mortal bodies, through Jesus, while we who are born again, are waiting for our redemption, to be fully "changed" into the likeness of Jesus and His IMMORTALITY, upon the Day of His Glorious return from heaven.

You just might get a glimmer of what the "Promise LAND" really is all about.
Clue: after Jesus died in His mortal flesh, and then resurrected, what was it that he immediately inherited?

Ans. Immortality, having New Life.

What he is teaching is that the Promised Land is actually the immortal body rather than actual land on Earth. The bible says the Promised land was actually land, where Israel is. The immortal body will eventually live on the new Earth which is still literal land so his assertions are false.

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hardly. You speak of a shadow of the coming antichrist who is but one of many through history and long before the RCC existed. The AC that is coming will be far bigger and more dangerous and blasphemous than all Popes added up and won't even be Catholic.
So you agree it is the antiChrist entity but because the level is not high enough, you wait. Its like choosing ISSIS over the brutality of HAMAS....

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What he is teaching is that the Promised Land is actually the immortal body rather than actual land on Earth. The bible says the Promised land was actually land, where Israel is. The immortal body will eventually live on the new Earth which is still literal land so his assertions are false.
Where does God (Who is a Spirit) and His Righteousness desire to dwell?? KJV Rev. 3:20

In the Day of Jesus' Glorious appearance from heaven, we shall be "changed" into the likeness of His INHERITANCE of Immortality with New Life eternal, having the Righteousness of God.
KJV 2 Peter 3:9-13
[13] Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, where-IN dwelleth righteousness.

Please notice that the scripture does NOT say where-ON dwelleth righteousness.
The deepest desire of God has always been to dwell within us, and for now, for all who are born again, He does so through the gift of His Holy Spirit, but we are not yet complete. We are still waiting to be made after Jesus' likeness of the inheritance of His "Earthen Vessel" of Immortality, of which He received upon the day of His resurrection.
Luke 17:21; John 14:17, 23.

Last edited:

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where does God (Who is a Spirit) and His Righteousness desire to dwell??

Earth where people will also live.

1Ch_23:25 For David said, The LORD God of Israel hath given rest unto his people, that they may dwell in Jerusalem for ever:

Rev_5:10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

Psa_37:9 For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth.

Psa_37:11 But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.

Psa_37:22 For such as be blessed of him shall inherit the earth; and they that be cursed of him shall be cut off.

Mat_5:5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

Job_19:25 For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:

Zec 14:16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.
Zec 14:17 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Rev 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
Rev 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

Rev 21:10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
Rev 21:11 Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;
Rev 21:12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:
Rev 21:13 On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.
Rev 21:14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.
Rev 21:15 And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.
Rev 21:16 And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.
Rev 21:17 And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.
Rev 21:18 And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass.
Rev 21:19 And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald;
Rev 21:20 The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolite; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst.
Rev 21:21 And the twelve gates were twelve pearls; every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.
Rev 21:22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, you have ignored the historical evidence that I presented that clearly indicates that the Seventh Bowl Judgement has already taken place.

Your rebuttal is typical of those who have not been given insight into God's purposes for mankind.

Goodbye
And so, you deny the word "when" found in two places of KJV 2 Thes. 1:7-10.
I don't discern the gospels and the epistles through the book of Revelation, but rather in the reverse. I discern Revelation through the gospels and epistles.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Earth where people will also live.

1Ch_23:25 For David said, The LORD God of Israel hath given rest unto his people, that they may dwell in Jerusalem for ever:

Rev_5:10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

Psa_37:9 For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth.

Psa_37:11 But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.

Psa_37:22 For such as be blessed of him shall inherit the earth; and they that be cursed of him shall be cut off.

Mat_5:5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

Job_19:25 For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:

Zec 14:16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.
Zec 14:17 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Rev 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
Rev 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

Rev 21:10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
Rev 21:11 Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;
Rev 21:12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:
Rev 21:13 On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.
Rev 21:14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.
Rev 21:15 And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.
Rev 21:16 And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.
Rev 21:17 And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.
Rev 21:18 And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass.
Rev 21:19 And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald;
Rev 21:20 The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolite; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst.
Rev 21:21 And the twelve gates were twelve pearls; every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.
Rev 21:22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.
In all of the KJV NT scriptures, there are only TWO prophetic "mothers" being spoken of.
The one which is fallen, and the one which is above. Because of ignorance through the false doctrines of men, most of church-ianity is for the one which is fallen. Gal. 4:21-31.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Speaking of two different time periods. Your belief ignores the fact that the verb in verb 9 associated with everlasting destruction is FUTURE TENSE, not happening at the second coming.

2Th 1:7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
2Th 1:8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

This verb is in the present tense in the Greek manuscripts so this “taking vengeance” happens during the second coming.

2Th 1:9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

“shall be punished” is in the FUTURE TENSE which means that the being punished with everlasting destruction ie: GWTJ/LOF is NOT happening at the second coming but is a FUTURE event after the second coming just as Premill teaches and exactly opposite of what Amill teaches.

https://biblehub. com/interlinear/2_thessalonians/1-9.htm

You can verify in the link above that the verb tisousin is in the future tense: verb tense: future indicative active.

Amill will AVOID this fact as much as possible because it destroys the false teachings it espouses!

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In all of the NT scriptures, there are only TWO prophetic "mothers" being spoken of.
The one which is fallen, and the one which is above. Because ignorance through false doctrines of men, most of church-ianity is for the one which is fallen. Gal. 4:21-31.

So? We aren't talking about any mothers. I'm proving God will dwell on the Earth.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I don't discern the gospels and the epistles through the book of Revelation, but rather in the reverse. I discern Revelation through the gospels and epistles.

When does the Lord fulfil His prophetic word in Ezekiel 34:23-30: -

23 I will establish one shepherd over them, and he shall feed them — My servant David. He shall feed them and be their shepherd. 24 And I, the Lord, will be their God, and My servant David a prince among them; I, the Lord, have spoken.

25 "I will make a covenant of peace with them and cause wild beasts to cease from the earth; and they will dwell safely in the wilderness and sleep in the woods. 26 I will make them and the places all around My hill a blessing; and I will cause showers to come down in their season; there shall be showers of blessing. 27 Then the trees of the field shall yield their fruit, and the earth shall yield her increase. They shall be safe in their earth; and they shall know that I am the Lord, when I have broken the bands of their yoke and delivered them from the hand of those who enslaved them. 28 And they shall no longer be a prey for the nations, nor shall beasts of the earth devour them; but they shall dwell safely, and no one shall make them afraid. 29 I will raise up for them a garden of renown, and they shall no longer be consumed with hunger on the earth, nor bear the shame of the Gentiles anymore. 30 Thus they shall know that I, the Lord their God, am with them, and they, the house of Israel, are My people," says the Lord God.'"

God will fulfil this prophecy in our near future, yet you are taking about a distant future fulfilment in your attempt to rebut the question I posed regarding whether or not the Seventh Bowl Judgement had already been fulfilled based on man's recorded history?

It seems likely that you are looking for the "earthquakes" that have been inserted wrongly into the translation of the Greek text of Rev 16:17-21. The Greek word "seismos" has the meaning of turmoil in the seventh bowl judgement, which places a very different sign to look for. The turmoil that is described in the Seventh Bowl Judgement is WW1 and WW2, and if we dismiss these two world wars in the Seventh Bowl judgement then our perceived understanding cannot be found.

Armageddon is described in Isiaih 24:21-22 when God intends to remove the beasts of the field from off of the face of the earth so that the people of the world can live in peace and hear the Gospel of Christ and that He really is the Son of God.

Presently this fact is being rigorously denied by many "religions" that have free rein to proclaim the untruth That "Jesus is not the Son of God."

Your defence of your positional misunderstanding of the End Times does not hold water, so to speak. It is a leaking proposition.

Goodbye

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Speaking of two different time periods. Your belief ignores the fact that the verb in verb 9 associated with everlasting destruction is FUTURE TENSE, not happening at the second coming.

2Th 1:7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
2Th 1:8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

This verb is in the present tense in the Greek manuscripts so this “taking vengeance” happens during the second coming.

2Th 1:9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

“shall be punished” is in the FUTURE TENSE which means that the being punished with everlasting destruction ie: GWTJ/LOF is NOT happening at the second coming but is a FUTURE event after the second coming just as Premill teaches and exactly opposite of what Amill teaches.

You can verify in the link above that the verb tisousin is in the future tense: verb tense: future indicative active.

Amill will AVOID this fact as much as possible because it destroys the false teachings it espouses!
God's concept about Himself to usward is not complicated. It is man that complicates the concept about God.

The act of God's "vengeance" is the act of retribution, being that of His reward.
His reward has three different levels of what is metered out to each individual by Him, being that of favor, chastisement, or condemnation.
In KJV John 3:18, are the words of His retribution of reward. In those words, the retribution of His chastisement is not found.
However, in that scripture, the retribution of His favor or condemnation is all that we do hear.

There are only two judgments of God upon man, of what we deserve: eternal death through Adam, or eternal life through faith in Jesus. God's chastisement of us is only while we live out our temporary mortal existence.
Therefore, every person who dies without Christ, is eternally dead and eternally condemned upon their last breath.
Why? They ignored/neglected to "appear/come before the judgment seat of Christ", while they still had breath.

Upon death, God's reward to the unsaved is immediate and eternal condemnation, aka everlasting destruction, which is their punishment, which was "already" assigned to them through Adam. So then, for not believing in Jesus, they have no escape from it.

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When does the Lord fulfil His prophetic word in Ezekiel 34:23-30: -

23 I will establish one shepherd over them, and he shall feed them — My servant David. He shall feed them and be their shepherd. 24 And I, the Lord, will be their God, and My servant David a prince among them; I, the Lord, have spoken.

25 "I will make a covenant of peace with them and cause wild beasts to cease from the earth; and they will dwell safely in the wilderness and sleep in the woods. 26 I will make them and the places all around My hill a blessing; and I will cause showers to come down in their season; there shall be showers of blessing. 27 Then the trees of the field shall yield their fruit, and the earth shall yield her increase. They shall be safe in their earth; and they shall know that I am the Lord, when I have broken the bands of their yoke and delivered them from the hand of those who enslaved them. 28 And they shall no longer be a prey for the nations, nor shall beasts of the earth devour them; but they shall dwell safely, and no one shall make them afraid. 29 I will raise up for them a garden of renown, and they shall no longer be consumed with hunger on the earth, nor bear the shame of the Gentiles anymore. 30 Thus they shall know that I, the Lord their God, am with them, and they, the house of Israel, are My people," says the Lord God.'"

God will fulfil this prophecy in our near future, yet you are taking about a distant future fulfilment in your attempt to rebut the question I posed regarding whether or not the Seventh Bowl Judgement had already been fulfilled based on man's recorded history?

It seems likely that you are looking for the "earthquakes" that have been inserted wrongly into the translation of the Greek text of Rev 16:17-21. The Greek word "seismos" has the meaning of turmoil in the seventh bowl judgement, which places a very different sign to look for. The turmoil that is described in the Seventh Bowl Judgement is WW1 and WW2, and if we dismiss these two world wars in the Seventh Bowl judgement then our perceived understanding cannot be found.

Armageddon is described in Isiaih 24:21-22 when God intends to remove the beasts of the field from off of the face of the earth so that the people of the world can live in peace and hear the Gospel of Christ and that He really is the Son of God.

Presently this fact is being rigorously denied by many "religions" that have free rein to proclaim the untruth That "Jesus is not the Son of God."

Your defence of your positional misunderstanding of the End Times does not hold water, so to speak. It is a leaking proposition.

Goodbye
Which Jerusalem is it, that is being safely inhabited?
The one that is fallen, or the one which is above? Zech. 14:11; Gal. 4:21-31

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So? We aren't talking about any mothers. I'm proving God will dwell on the Earth.
God is already dwelling on this planet earth, by dwelling within the mortal earthen vessels of His born again Saints. The Holy Spirit within us is Himself, with His Righteousness "there-in".

Being already "made ready", we are only waiting for Jesus to appear, so that we can be "changed" into the likeness of His Immortality, with the fulness of His New Life.
In the day of His return, He will gather us unto Himself IN THE AIR, so that "WHERE He is, THERE we may be also". John 14:1-3.
Edit: we are the members of Heavenly Jerusalem, which is that Jerusalem which IS BEING safely inhabited. Zech. 14:11.

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

All the unsaved, who die without having faith in Jesus, recieve their just reward of eternal death immediately after their last breath.
There is no second chance after that moment. They most surely will enter into eternity without Christ, having no eternal existence of any kind whatsoever.

Do you want to "play your hand" now, with "the eternal soul" card?

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All the unsaved, who die without having faith in Jesus, recieve their just reward of eternal death immediately after their last breath.

The bible doesn't support that. The verses we have been discussing show through a future tense verb that the "eternal death" happens at a later time than the Coming. You have avoided this part of the Greek manuscripts over and over because it disproves your beliefs.

There is no second chance after that moment. They most surely will enter into eternity without Christ, having no eternal existence of any kind whatsoever.

You make no sense. "will enter into eternity" does not match "no eternal existence". This is because these beliefs do not come from the bible, so they are confused and contradict all the time.

Do you want to "play your hand" now, with "the eternal soul" card?

There is no such thing. Do you want to play your hand, with "the eternal soul" card? No? Then why keep bringing this strawman up?