Hebrew Roots ends now

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I like this too. He is exposing the lie of OSAS sinful Christians, that say vs 8 is commanding all Christians to say they are sinning and still have sin.

The only way to have sin, is by sinning. The Christian tradition of being born with sin nature in the soul or the flesh, is a lie for hypocrites to excuse continued sinning with the flesh. "It's not my fault, because I was born this way."

It's the rite of passage to OSAS, that all Christians must declare they are still sinning with sin, and still have sin, because they do not believe Jesus nor the Scriptures, and say it is impossible to go and sin no more and do righteousness of God at all times. And anyone confessing they are not still doing sinful works of the flesh, are called blasphemers and self-righteous boasters.

I like how this man shows that vs 6, 8, 10, and 2:4 are connected to one another, and are not directed at the saints of God, that are walking in the light of Jesus' fellowship, both in deed and in truth.

He that is walking in darkness, and not doing the truth of righteousness of God, and still says he is saved in fellowship with Jesus, is a liar.

He that is sinning in darkness, not doing the truth, and says he has no sin, and has not sinned, is a liar.

It is the specific admonition only for them sinning, not for all Christians. Especially not for the saints in light, that indeed are no more sinning with the flesh. It can't possibly be for them, since having sin only comes by sinning against God.

Adam had no sin, until he sinned against the Lord. Neither does any man coming into the world lightened by the light of Christ. Having sin in the soul, is having death of the soul, and death only comes into the soul by sinning, nor does death pass upon all men, but by sinning.

Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned.

The scripture does not say sin passes upon all men from Adam, but that the death of Adam's soul has passed upon all men, because all have sinned like Adam, not because all are born of the seed of man.

What this reveals, is the opposite of OSAS Christian sinners, who demand all Christians must say openly they are still sinners, and have sin, while also remaining saved in the light of Christ, by grace through faith alone.

The greatest delusion of OSAS, is that Christians are no more condemned for sinning like the world, while the unbelievers remain condemned.

What this teaching brings out, is the true reading of vs 8: Those who say they are not condemned for sinning, are saying they have no sin while sinning.

Such are the very hypocrites condemned in 1 John 1, that say they have no sin, because they say they have no sin, that is judged and condemned by God.

While sinning, they say they have no sin to be condemned by God, nor have they sinned with any condemnation from God, since being saved by faith alone.

Thank you brother. This perfects the teaching I have been seeking to put forth for a while now.

It makes absolutely no sense, that the Judge of all the earth and Lord God of Israel Jesus Christ, who has wept and rebuked and judged His own people for continuing in sin, to then turn around and command all His righteous saints to continually admit they still have sin, because they are still sinners, when they are the ones in the light going to sin no more.

I no longer argue such things with OSAS believers, who are too far gone to reason with. I just rebuke it, when I see it, and move on.
thanks for watching it ...but ...i'm not with them anymore. he has great messages about not sinning, but you can't have any revelations yourself ...they have to come from him ...controlling cult :/

Here is a facebook post of mine:

No, The Advocate is not for the Born Again.

The Bible didn't have Chapters for a thousand years ...and Chapter 1 is to gnostics who claimed their flesh sins didn't count ...so The Epistle didn't magically change to the Born Again.

1 John 2:1-2 KJV — My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous: And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

Galatians 4:19-20 KJV — My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you, I desire to be present with you now, and to change my voice; for I stand in doubt of you.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
thanks for watching it ...but ...i'm not with them anymore. he has great messages about not sinning, but you can't have any revelations yourself ...they have to come from him ...controlling cult :/

Here is a facebook post of mine:

No, The Advocate is not for the Born Again.

The Bible didn't have Chapters for a thousand years ...and Chapter 1 is to gnostics who claimed their flesh sins didn't count ...so The Epistle didn't magically change to the Born Again.

1 John 2:1-2 KJV — My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous: And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

Galatians 4:19-20 KJV — My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you, I desire to be present with you now, and to change my voice; for I stand in doubt of you.
Excellent. You show once again the difference between Scripture speaking to obedient believers and the disobedient. All transgressors are all judged the same as unbelievers. God is not mocked, nor is a respecter of persons. Being saved is being forgiven and not sinning. Being saved is only while doing righteousness with a pure heart.

And your quote of Gal 4 is perfect. It's a proof text showing that once saved, we have Christ formed in us, but if we turn from the righteousness of God to be sinning, then we must confess Jesus to be forgiven and have Christ formed in us again. We must be saved again.

OSAS believers would not doubt say having Christ formed in us, has nothing to do with being saved. Afterall, they say the same thing about having fellowship with Jesus.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Jews were about flesh without a living spirit inside them. The Mosaic Law was about getting them Saved After JESUS arrived so they could be counted as Entering The Kingdom. It lost its Power to Save after the Reborn Living Spirit became available.

Abraham's Seed was New Jerusalem's Seed ...The Faith we all must have to be Children of Promise. JESUS and the Reborn Jacobs are what crush the head of the serpent. We Overcome the beast via The Seed that is JESUS.

[Gen 3:15 KJV]
And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
Did you stop to breathe?
I used to be like you, a bull in a China shop, just posting and refusing to interact.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hebrew Roots are always clowing with GOD'S NAME:

2 Corinthians 12:4 KJV — How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.

Scripture Said authentic Jews had to return to The City for Feast Days ...when is the last time they went to Israel?

What was Written to their heart as they deny JESUS Is GOD?

JESUS isn't floating out in space somewhere ...He is back to Being GOD ...are you pretending He didn't exist before Becoming Man?

Do you think Following Mosaic Law gets you Eternal LIFE?:

Hebrews 9:15-18 KJV — And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance. For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator. For a testament is of force after men are dead: otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator liveth. Whereupon neither the first testament was dedicated without blood.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The desolate Moon The Woman is standing on in Revelation 12 is Mount Sinai ...the Old Covenant ...a Heaven/Earth/Age passing away.

Galatians 4:24-26 KJV — Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar. For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children. But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

Hosea 4:5 KJV — Therefore shalt thou fall in the day, and the prophet also shall fall with thee in the night, and I will destroy thy mother.

The Mother of Churches Birthed Mount Sinai ...which is now destroyed.

Hebrews 8:13 KJV — In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

It goes right into the beast and false prophet after. Chapter 13, satan's false church ...so why would Jews be involved in Rev past Chapter 12?

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The desolate Moon The Woman is standing on in Revelation 12 is Mount Sinai ...the Old Covenant ...a Heaven/Earth/Age passing away.
Thought I'd throw this in :).....the woman is clothed with the sun; this was never national Israel. I think the whole premise needs rethinking (who is the woman?, who/what is the sun? what is the moon she stands on? etc etc
The moon reflects the Sun....thats where it gets its light (son) Mt Sinai? ...this'll need rethinking also.
thanks for your patience :)

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hebrew Roots needs a way to link CHRIST'S Law to Mosaic Law ...because they don't have CHRIST'S Law written to their hearts. So they bring up Mat 23:1-3 and claim the large crowd had Gentiles in it ...JESUS was here first for the Jews. They need JESUS to be telling Gentiles to observe pharisees which is laughable. A pillar of their fake religion has just been removed.

Mat 23:1-3​
Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples,​
Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:​
All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.​

What's mind blowing to me is that they can claim to do these 613 laws somehow ...and therefore be self-righteous ...but also look at Romans 7 the same exact way a dead spirit does ...as an excuse to sin. ...just wow.

Their pharisaical scheme to game the system ended in 70 A.D. It's extra comical that Hebrew Roots wasn't even a thing 10 years ago.
They think giving up half of a fallen life through the Law of sin and death can pass through Judgment because they made their own definition of who gets Saved (tree of knowledge of good and evil).

None of this is about JESUS, they just pretend that it is. We all know upholding the Old Covenant is declaring JESUS didn't Fulfill anything. Their goal is squeeze the Law of the Jews in without real Christians noticing what they are up to. They never consider Mosaic Law was for physical Jews 2,000 years ago ...not the surrounding Gentiles.

Hebrew Roots is people trying to uphold the Mosaic Law because they would rather do those 613 laws than give up drugs and masturbation. They are trying to clown GOD, it isn't working.

If you know of one, just show them this Scripture:

Acts 15:5-10
But there rose up certain of the sect of the Pharisees which believed, saying, That it was needful to circumcise them, and to command them to keep the law of Moses. And the apostles and elders came together for to consider of this matter. And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe. And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us; And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith. Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?

//If the yoke of sin slavery isn't on the Reborn ...then the yoke of The Law of sin and death isn't on them either. It's all about CHRIST'S Law now. Being Grieved is His Law on your heart.

JESUS' Walk was eating from The Tree of LIFE.

Mosaic Law didn't let you eat from that Tree. The Law of sin and death was in place so that when The MESSIAH came ...you could be counted as Righteous with Him ...long after you were physically dead. The Law of sin and death vanished away.

Hebrews 8:13
In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

Galatians 3:19
Wherefore then serveth the law? IT WAS ADDED BECAUSE OF TRANSGRESSIONS, TILL THE SEED SHOULD COME to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator.

Rom 6:14
For sin shall not have dominion over you: FOR YE ARE NOT UNDER THE LAW, but under grace.

Romans 8:2
For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

//Are they claiming that "the law of sin and death." isn't about The Mosaic Law?

Colossians 2:16
Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:
It's great that you're so sinless that you can judge others!

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 5:23 KJV — That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

M3n0r4h

Jun 3, 2023
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

YIKES!

Romans 14
Amplified Bible

Principles of Conscience​

14 As for the one whose faith is weak, accept him [into your fellowship], but not for [the purpose of] quarreling over his opinions. 2 One man’s faith permits him to eat everything, while the weak believer eats only vegetables [to avoid eating ritually unclean meat or something previously considered unclean]. 3 The one who eats [everything] is not to look down on the one who does not eat, and the one who does not eat must not criticize or pass judgment on the one who eats [everything], for God has accepted him.

5 One person regards one day as better [or more important] than another, while another regards every day [the same as any other]. Let everyone be fully convinced (assured, satisfied) in his own mind. 6 He who observes the day, observes it for the Lord. He who eats, eats for the Lord, since he gives thanks to God; while he who abstains, abstains for the Lord and gives thanks to God.

10 But you, why do you criticize your brother? Or you again, why do you look down on your [believing] brother or regard him with contempt? For we will all stand before the judgment seat of God [who alone is judge].

13 Then let us not criticize one another anymore, but rather determine this—not to put an obstacle or a stumbling block or a source of temptation in another believer’s way. 14 I know and am convinced [as one] in the Lord Jesus that nothing is unclean [ritually defiled, and unholy] in itself; but [nonetheless] it is unclean to anyone who thinks it is unclean. 15 If your brother is being hurt or offended because of food [that you insist on eating], you are no longer walking in love [toward him]. Do not let what you eat destroy and spiritually harm one for whom Christ died.

19 So then, let us pursue [with enthusiasm] the things which make for peace and the building up of one another [things which lead to spiritual growth]. 20 Do not, for the sake of food, tear down the work of God. All things indeed are [ceremonially] clean, but they are wrong for the person who eats and offends [another’s conscience in the process]. 21 It is good [to do the right thing and] not eat meat or drink wine, or do anything that offends your brother and weakens him spiritually.

Is it any wonder why there are over 47,000 Christian sects? Love God; Love People; Share Christ!

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GOD Knew what He was doing, He got Alaxander the great to come in make everyone have a secondary language ...The NT is in Greek ...not Hebrew ...so don't try to tell me The NT was Written to Jews.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the false church is in HIS NAME to excuse willful sin. Do you think it's wise to use The Judge's NAME?

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so, no, you didn't inherit a sin nature ...you chose satan's way like Adam did. you say it's impossible to stop sinning because you are lost off THE WAY. Are you a New Creation or not?

"be as gods" defining "good and evil". you defined your own Narrow Way:

Genesis 3:4-5 KJV — And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

They chose satan's broad gate, just like you did:

Romans 5:12-14 KJV — Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned: (For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law. Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

The Mosaic Law was attempting to get them back on THE WAY until JESUS got here.

Romans 8:3 KJV — For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

JESUS had no sin ...He was in the likeness of those that chose the false church ...only likeness. GOD'S SPIRIT was Manifested in Flesh.

Philippians 2:7 KJV — But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

Last edited:

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
catholics, protestants, and hebrew roots have something in common ...they all designed their own Narrow Way to get into New Jerusalem.

John 10:1 KJV — Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

Jeremiah 3:17 KJV — At that time they shall call Jerusalem the throne of the LORD; and all the nations shall be gathered unto it, to the name of the LORD, to Jerusalem: neither shall they walk any more after the imagination of their evil heart.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mosaic Law of sin and death was Showing them how to be on GOD'S Narrow Way and avoid the one they bought from satan. It couldn't Save them until It could be Written to their hearts. Jews were not capable of Entering New Jerusalem with Law alone. They had to have a Circumcised Heart. So stop your nonsense of upholding the Old Covenant.

Romans 2:29 KJV — But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Law of sin and death ...Law of separation and death to your Relationship with GOD. separation didn't count until Moses because they then knew how to be in The Relationship. that means sin is a modified way to be in That Relationship. JESUS didn't Die to let you keep your modified gate to New Jerusalem. The New Covenant is THE WAY on your Heart.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Entire Bible is about having a Living Relationship with GOD, but you still don't understand what Biblical death is. JESUS Said if we were Loyal to Him, that we wouldn't die ...do you think He meant physical life? No, He was Saying we wouldn't choose death to our Relationship anymore. This goes all the way back to The Garden:

[Genesis 2:17 KJV] But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

satan knows this, so he told Eve her Relationship wouldn't die if she chose his path:

[Genesis 3:4 KJV] And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:

GOD refused to have a Relationship with them in the wilderness:

[Numbers 26:65 KJV] For the LORD had said of them, They shall surely die in the wilderness. And there was not left a man of them, save Caleb the son of Jephunneh, and Joshua the son of Nun.

Mosaic Law of sin and death was Showing them how to be on GOD'S Narrow Way and avoid the one they bought from satan. It couldn't Save them until It could be Written to their hearts. Jews were not capable of Entering New Jerusalem with Law alone. They had to have a Circumcised Heart. So stop your nonsense of upholding the Old Covenant. The Old Covenant Relationship was conditional and most of them failed:

Romans 2:29 KJV — But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

No one was Born Again until a Heaven and Earth passed away ...aka ...when Mosaic Law ended.

Matthew 5:18 KJV — For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Some Jews knew about a Resurrection, but they didn't know it was Rebirth ...they thought it was physical. GOD Gave them a physical promise land and Prospered them physically if they were in The conditional Relationship. The Old Covenant Relationship has ended. The New Covenant has Eternal LIFE where the old One did not, we Prosper Spiritually if we are on The Foundation with no way of getting off.

[Mark 10:30 KJV] But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.

The Law was Fulfilled so that we can become Adopted. Hebrew Roots doesn't make any sense:

Galatians 4:3 Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world:
4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,
5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.
6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

Law of separation and death to your Relationship with GOD ...until you could have Victory over satan's modified narrow way. A New Creation has The Way on his Heart:

1 Corinthians 15:54-56 KJV — So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory? The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.

the second death can't hurt you if you are Adopted:

[Revelation 20:6 KJV] Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

You know JESUS Died for your past sins, so you can get off the modified way and get back on The Righteous WAY.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mosaic Law ended for Christians before 70 A.D.

Romans 7:4 KJV — Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Law is only the Knowledge of sin and can't Save you. it's like an atheist claiming they read The OT so they are Saved now.:

Romans 3:20-21 KJV — Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin. But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Law wasn't a Covenant ...It was avoiding a curse.

Deuteronomy 27:4-5 KJV — Therefore it shall be when ye be gone over Jordan, that ye shall set up these stones, which I command you this day, in mount Ebal, and thou shalt plaister them with plaister. And there shalt thou build an altar unto the LORD thy God, an altar of stones: thou shalt not lift up any iron tool upon them.

Deuteronomy 27:26 KJV — Cursed be he that confirmeth not all the words of this law to do them. And all the people shall say, Amen.

Joshua 8:31-32 KJV — As Moses the servant of the LORD commanded the children of Israel, as it is written in the book of the law of Moses, an altar of whole stones, over which no man hath lift up any iron: and they offered thereon burnt offerings unto the LORD, and sacrificed peace offerings. And he wrote there upon the stones a copy of the law of Moses, which he wrote in the presence of the children of Israel.

Joshua 8:34-35 KJV — And afterward he read all the words of the law, the blessings and cursings, according to all that is written in the book of the law. There was not a word of all that Moses commanded, which Joshua read not before all the congregation of Israel, with the women, and the little ones, and the strangers that were conversant among them.

Galatians 3:10-11 KJV — For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them. But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.

Heaven and Earth passed as soon as you got on The Blood Covenant. You didn't have to wait for JESUS to Return:

Galatians 3:13-14 KJV — Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.