Hell Center of the Earth?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Numbers 11:1-3 And when the people complained, it displeased the Lord : and the Lord heard it ; and his anger was kindled; and the fire of the Lord burnt among them, and consumed them that were in the uttermost parts of the camp. [2] And the people cried unto Moses; and when Moses prayed unto the Lord, the fire was quenched. [3] And he called the name of the place Taberah: because the fire of the Lord burnt among them.

The amazing name Taberah: meaning and etymology
“The verb בער (ba'ar) seems to essentially mean to consume or clean out. Noun בערה (be'era) is a rare word for fire; it literally means consumer or that which consumes. Noun בעיר (be'ir) denotes cattle, and particularly cattle that would graze whole fields clean.
The verb essentially means to consume but covers a broad pallet, ranging from being beastly stupid to raging madly to be purifying as fire. It often denotes the removal of evil.”

Matthew 12:18-21 Behold my servant, whom I have chosen; my beloved, in whom my soul is well pleased: I will put my spirit upon him, and he shall shew judgment to the Gentiles. [19] He shall not strive, nor cry; (the flesh is weak, the Spirit willing)neither shall any man hear his voice in the streets. [20] A bruised reed shall he not break, and smoking flax shall he not quench, till he send forth judgment unto victory. [21] And in his name shall the Gentiles trust.

1 Thessalonians 5:19-24 Quench not the Spirit. [20] Despise not prophesyings. [21] Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. [22] Abstain from all appearance of evil. [23] And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. [24] Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

Last edited:

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exodus 3:2 And the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush was not consumed.
Foreshadowing of the Candlestick.

Branches that burn, but are not consumed...

Exodus 25:33
"Three bowls made like unto almonds, with a knop and a flower in one branch; and three bowls made like almonds in the other branch, with a knop and a flower: so in the six branches that come out of the candlestick"

Word of God as a Lamp...

Psalms 119:105 נ (NUN).
"Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path"

Jesus as the Candlestick...

Revelation 1:13
"And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle"

full

Which BTW is a picture of Mitochondrial DNA...

full

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like also to accuse JOB, and to accuse all the brethren ..... ?

Use to wonder if the book of Job was fake. No longer think it is possible.
Luke 22:31-32 And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat: [32] But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren.

Job 42:10-12 And the Lord turned the captivity of Job, when he prayed for his friends: also the Lord gave Job twice as much as he had before. [11] Then came there unto him all his brethren, and all his sisters, and all they that had been of his acquaintance before, and did eat bread with him in his house: and they bemoaned him, and comforted him over all the evil that the Lord had brought upon him: every man also gave him a piece of money, and every one an earring of gold. [12] So the Lord blessed the latter end of Job more than his beginning: for he had fourteen thousand sheep, and six thousand camels, and a thousand yoke of oxen, and a thousand she asses.

Mark 10:29-30 And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's, [30] But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.

Reactions: Joseph77

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As regards man's science speculation - it is worldly motivated as well as of origin, not from God.

2 Timothy 2:23 But reject foolish and ignorant speculation, for you know that it breeds quarreling.
But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do engender strifes. See on ver. 2 Timothy 2:14,16 Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers…. 1 Timothy 1:4
What the Bible says about Speculation

What the Bible says about Speculation
The marginal comment on this verse in the New Revised Standard Version is, "What is written, in Scripture, thus avoiding speculations." Apparently, some of the ministers in Corinth were speculating on things that were not revealed in the Bible. They were using human reasoning to explain things that were not spelled out in the Word of God. This ..

Likewise all such about re-incarnation - folly of men, from the sons of disobedience (not just as if a harmless mistake, no, but from the pit)

Last edited:

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
The church I like to visit, not my home church, mentioned on Easter that Hell was in the center of the earth. I started skimming online and see where that comes from, and I believe Hell is a literal place. It is weird for me to think the center of the earth is Hell though. No offense to any who believe this way. I just never heard of it before. Anyone believe this way? What are your main arguments for this/against this? I never heard of anything like that. If I did, I dismissed the idea without thinking about it.
As you can see it is just an assumptions why? The center of the earth is the core which is as hot as the sun about 6k celsius

Hell is not the lake of fire of burning sulfur why?

But if you look other version hell=hades which is different from hell i am not really sure is it really hell or hades
14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Because people claim hades is the graveyard of dead people why would God cast a peaceful place into the lake of fire... There's no war in hades only peace if hades is truly a graveyard for dead human some claim that hades is not a place but a person if it's a person then it makes sense God will cast it into the lake of fire with death

How is it that hell will be cast into hell?? It was like you are saying son the christ and the father are one entity

Hell?
23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

If hell is in the center of the earth then where exactly is heaven? In the sky there's nothing there they say in a far away galaxy

Hell is clearly a spiritual place not a physical place whoever said that was just sharing his/her own opinion and i'm no better

MisterD

Apr 20, 2020
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another reply typed 'Outer darkness' is another hell. Center of earth hell is written in book, can hear audio transcript free on You Tube either '23 minutes in Hell' and/or 'Divine Revelation of Hell' other than that Bible verse reads 'that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame' Luke 16:24