Hello everyone

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Brother James

Jun 2, 2008
Melbourne, FL
I don't think I ever posted an introduction, so here I go.

I began posting to another Christian discussion board as Brother James in 2003. In the course of time my name changed there, but I've always really been Bro J. Nevertheless, that board has ceased to operate. A couple of members from that community are members here, so I came to check it out. So "hi" everyone :) Re-hi to those who already know me. I go by "Jim" in the real world (yes, my name really is James) by the way. Please forgive me in advance, but I am very prone to typgorahpical erorrs.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi Bro James!
2comywm.gif

It's so great to have you with us once again sweetie...
epkhua.jpg

Looking forward to your posts and hope to spa with you in the "Fun & Games forum ;)

Bless ya!

Prentis

May 25, 2011
Montreal, Qc
I don't think I ever posted an introduction, so here I go.

I began posting to another Christian discussion board as Brother James in 2003. In the course of time my name changed there, but I've always really been Bro J. Nevertheless, that board has ceased to operate. A couple of members from that community are members here, so I came to check it out. So "hi" everyone :) Re-hi to those who already know me. I go by "Jim" in the real world (yes, my name really is James) by the way. Please forgive me in advance, but I am very prone to typgorahpical erorrs.

Welcome here! :)

How apropos! :lol: Thank you for the warning! (Laughing with you, here, as you had a typo in typographical!)

Blessings in the Lord!

Yann