Hello Friends

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

gradkiss

Oct 10, 2007
An introduction is easy, as I am a Christian. My 'home' Church is The First Christian Church, 324 Morgan Street; Harriman Tennessee 37748 (865) 882.3051 . I am presently living in San Diego, Ca. 92101 and am actively envolved politically and religiously to bring change to our surroundings. I am a member of the American Civil Liberties Union and Citizen's Commission for Human Rights. I have many interests or hobbies. Invention is one hobby that has led me to the community of Linux users. Plus, like Paul said thousands of years ago, we are what we eat. And that comprises all the senses, in communication with what surrounds us as seperate individuals. I have one Daughter, Christina Loien Adkisson of West Palm beach Florida. And one Grandson, thomas Christian Adkisson. Since I had no son, my daughter surprised me and did not changed her name when she married. That allowed my surname to continue with Tommy's name. I was born in Loma Linda California, but grew up in Harriman Tennessee. There, my adopted family raised me as a Christian. Harriman was found in 1890 as a place of 'temperance'. It is approx. 16 miles from Oak Ridge, Tennessee where their influence created an Atomic Bomb. That aside, (The Bomb part), at least you can gain some insight into how I was raised. I, and others in Tennessee, in 2000, won a court case and was able to find out my real name. It turned out, it is Ronald Daryl Thomason. I also found my birth Mother living in Riverside, Cal. By 2002, we all had a reunion. I found two more Brothers, and a large extended family. I also have on sister, a year younger than I. I am just about out of time, and will wish everyone a good day. George

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Welcome to Christianity Board gradkiss. Hope thou enjoy thy stay here, and hope thou learn more of the Word with love, joy, peace, pleasure and much more.Much love, JagLovest ye in Christ Yahshua our Lord and Saviour.