Hello from a new convert from New York

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TrueVoice

Mar 14, 2008
Hi,I grew up in a Soviet Union, where my, like most other people's, family, was not believing. The first book I read when I moved to US at the age of 16 was the Old Testament. It took me many years to get to the New Testament but when I did, a few months ago, I was converted. I knew I found the truth I was looking for. Last year has been tough, I came under the attack of the evil spirits. Please pray for me, for I'm still afflicted.With gratitude,TrueVoice

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Welcome Truevoice we have a couple Russian poster so you will find company hereanyway glad to have aboard I will pray for you but know God has given you power over evil spirits you just need excersise it in his name with belief an forcefulness order them away in the name of Christ Jesus

C

C 4 C

(TrueVoice;41569)
Hi,I grew up in a Soviet Union, where my, like most other people's, family, was not believing. The first book I read when I moved to US at the age of 16 was the Old Testament. It took me many years to get to the New Testament but when I did, a few months ago, I was converted. I knew I found the truth I was looking for. Last year has been tough, I came under the attack of the evil spirits. Please pray for me, for I'm still afflicted.With gratitude,TrueVoice
Welcome to Christianity Board (CB) TrueVoice & I will pray for you. :pray3:

Jon-Marc

Jun 8, 2007
Jacumba, CA
Welcome to the Board. Satan doesn't want us to grow in the Lord and will attack new converts to discourage them. I've been saved for nearly 45 years and still get attacked. However, the God Who is in me is greater than the father of lies.