Hello from Japan

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

aiko

Jan 25, 2007
Hello from Japan.I am a Catholic. I am a little different from the ordinary people in that I have heard the voices of Jesus Christ, an angel, and deceased people. I have been told by the deceased people whose voices I hear that I hear such voices because I am "the Bride" written in the Revelation to John in the New Testament whether you can believe me or not.I have my Web site on which I have written what I heard from Jesus Christ, an angel and the deceased people. Please take a look at it. It is called "Peace Instrument". You are welcome to visit it. There is much reference to Palestine and various issues of the world on it. I have been told by Jesus Christ and the deceased people to plant olive trees in Palestine. The decease told me that by planting olive trees and letting people know about my Web site, the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, the sectarian violence in Iraq and the terrorism by al Qaeda will end. My organization for planting olive trees in Palestine and advertising my Web site is also called "Peace Instrument". You can donate money to the organization, and I will appreciate you very much if you could. If you can join my peace organization, please let me know. My organization is not for a particular religion.If you are interested in my Web site and would like to know its address, please send me an E-mail at [email protected] .Best regards,Aiko

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well aside from the strange beginning of your post - which seems to suggest a copy and paste job - those are some mighty hefty claims to make. What can you say to us to tell us that you indeed are seeing Jesus and not something else? There's only one who can and will bring peace - and He himself said told us that there would be those who come in His blessed name and make amazing claims but are not of Him. He certainly never said I'll send followers or tell someone else to do it.