Hello from Jonathan

  • Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

    You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

    We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

pwg_jonathan

New Member
Oct 6, 2026
10
2
3
26
San Leandro
www.pacewithgrace.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Male
Hi everyone, I'm Jonathan. I'm a follower of Jesus who cares a lot about people walking through anxiety, loneliness, and seasons of doubt. I've been there myself, and God's Word has been an anchor for me.

I'm here mainly to encourage, listen, and pray with folks. On the side I'm working on a small free project called Pace with Grace, which gathers Scripture by situation (what the Bible says when you're anxious, lonely, grieving, etc.). Nothing to sell, just hoping it helps someone.

Looking forward to learning from you all. Feel free to share how I can pray for you!
 
  • Loveit!
Reactions: TLHKAJ

ScottA

Well-Known Member
Feb 24, 2011
16,718
7,318
113
www.FinishingTheMystery.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi everyone, I'm Jonathan. I'm a follower of Jesus who cares a lot about people walking through anxiety, loneliness, and seasons of doubt. I've been there myself, and God's Word has been an anchor for me.

I'm here mainly to encourage, listen, and pray with folks. On the side I'm working on a small free project called Pace with Grace, which gathers Scripture by situation (what the Bible says when you're anxious, lonely, grieving, etc.). Nothing to sell, just hoping it helps someone.

Looking forward to learning from you all. Feel free to share how I can pray for you!
Welcome Jonathan!

Blessings in your ministry, God be with you!
 
  • Like
Reactions: GRACE ambassador