Hello, people of God =]

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Morning_Joy

Jan 26, 2008
My name is Adam. I'm a freshmen at my high school. I enjoy to swim, read and write poetry (trying to), and to study God's word. I'm certain that I will learn a lot from my brothers and sisters in Christ here. =] God bless you all!In Christ, Adam

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
(Morning_Joy;32732)
My name is Adam. I'm a freshmen at my high school. I enjoy to swim, read and write poetry (trying to), and to study God's word. I'm certain that I will learn a lot from my brothers and sisters in Christ here. =] God bless you all!In Christ, Adam
Hello Adam...welcome. I just noticed your mood as being "lonely"
sad.gif
No need to be as we are always here.
smile.gif
.......Whirlwind

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Hi there Adam welcome to CB we are glad to have you join with us in study of his word please feel free to jump in anywherewe have many young and old here and hope you enjoy being a member of our christain family

Thunder1

Dec 12, 2007
Welcome , Morning_Joy !!! I'm so happy hearing young people following Jesus. It's not easy always in this world especially for young people. Praise the Lord !

Morning_Joy

Jan 26, 2008
thanks to you both, too
biggrin.gif
thank you so much for all of your kind welcome. I try to follow Jesus and I try to understand God's word. I'm struggling a little bit in some parts of the New Testament, but I have faith that God will reveal the answers to me someday, because He is the revealer of mysteries
smile.gif
and amen to that! The Lord has healed me
smile.gif

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Welcome to Christianity Board Adam, hope thou enjoy thy stay here, and learn much of the Word of God with love, joy, peace, etc. You know Adam, I am extremely lonely as well so you are not alone of being lonely. I don't think I will ever become un-lonely.JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.

Faithful

Jul 13, 2007
Hi Adam,Good to make your aquaintance. I guess your wary of the forums but I am sure you will find what you seek at this time to get you through.I sometimes wonder how Moses must have felt leading all those people into the wilderness. :study:But no matter what is ahead if God is leading the way, you will be fine.So I look forward to hearing more from you and seeing how the Lord leads you through this time. Be thankful you could of been an Israelite in the wilderness for 40 years.:cool:Love Faithful.
smile.gif

Morning_Joy

Jan 26, 2008
thank you both very much for the welcome
smile.gif
thanks to a recent Bible study, I don't feel lonely anymore, actually
biggrin.gif
so now I feel..good
smile.gif
again, thank you both and I hope to learn from both of you