Hello

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Deadwheat1224

Aug 27, 2009
greetings,I've been away from the Christian Forum scene for some time because I usually find it a bad experience, and I have low tolerance for disrespect.I just graduated from College with an Undergrad in Theology and Psychology, and am now employed at a Church as a Youth Minister and Director of Education for 7-12th Graders.I wanted to give this a try again because I have a heart for apologetics and I feel as though God was calling me to get back into the scene. I hope that I can be respectful and educated in my posts, and that I can expect the same from all here.Pax,Ryan

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
I've been away from the Christian Forum scene for some time because I usually find it a bad experience, and I have low tolerance for disrespect
Don't let a few goofy people ruin your experience. There are some Good post here.