• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't fall for the bait.

All Cultural Marxists know how to do is bait.

Tinman's Cultural Marxist ideology is 180 degrees opposite the word of God. Whereas, the Bible says there is (equality) no difference among us in our depravity, in our need for Christ; they assert a need for equality of power among every imaginable group via the abomination of intersectionality.

This site sure has been flooded lately with Atheists and advocates of evil ideologies, like Cultural Marxists, lately. I make no mistake in recognizing @TinMan is indoctrinated in Cultural Marxism.

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All Cultural Marxists know how to do is bait.

Tinman's Cultural Marxist ideology is 180 degrees opposite the word of God. Whereas, the Bible says there is (equality) no difference among us in our depravity, in our need for Christ; they assert a need for equality of power among every imaginable group via the abomination of intersectionality.

This site sure has been flooded lately with Atheists and advocates of evil ideologies, like Cultural Marxists, lately. I make no mistake in recognizing @TinMan is indoctrinated in Cultural Marxism.
The identifier of Tinman, recalling the Wizard of OZ story, I think was intended to forewarn us.

Then again it could be he's carrying many ID's here. His rhetoric sounds familiar when others post similarly.

Reactions: Wrangler

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not an answer to my question. In the good old days, LGBT were stoned to death. Is mistreating them, allowing them to live in their affliction and abomination?

I don’t believe a century ago, one country on Earth tolerated their existence - for it is death.
YOU just answered your own question. Apparently if someone is a minority then it is its acceptable and even praise worthy to treat them badly and even kill them.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The identifier of Tinman, recalling the Wizard of OZ story, I think was intended to forewarn us.

Then again it could be he's carrying many ID's here. His rhetoric sounds familiar when others post similarly.
First time here, sorry to disappoint.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YOU just answered your own question. Apparently if someone is a minority then it is its acceptable and even praise worthy to treat them badly and even kill them.
You are making a basic feminized mistake. Confusing BEING with DOING. There is no such thing as "being" gay for it is an action. Action is the proper domain to ... wait for it ... judge people. Judgement is not pre-judging, not prejudice.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are making a basic feminized mistake. Confusing BEING with DOING. There is no such thing as "being" gay for it is an action. Action is the proper domain to ... wait for it ... judge people. Judgement is not pre-judging, not prejudice.
Orientation has nothing to do with actions.

Were you were a virgin, were you gay, straight or bi?

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do believe you are truly unable to look at the world in any way other than through the evil collectivist lens of Cultural Marxism.

Recently, I told a Black women who was about my age how I would gravitate to her in a room full of ruckus teens. It's all about what birds have the most feathers in common. It's not about intersectionality of identity politics.
No comment huh? That's telling!
Interesting that, like the devil, you want to deny what you advocate. The Left's tactic is to deny their own philosophy - so ashamed are they of it - by claiming it's very existence is a conspiracy theory.

From What is cultural Marxism? | GotQuestions.org
Cultural Marxism can be a controversial term—some assert there’s no such thing, and others use the term as a catch-all for anything they see as undermining society. In short, cultural Marxism is a revolutionary leftist idea that traditional culture is the source of oppression in the modern world. Cultural Marxism is often linked to an insistence upon political correctness, multiculturalism, and perpetual attacks on the foundations of culture: the nuclear family, marriage, patriotism, traditional morality, law and order, etc. Cultural Marxists are assumed to be committed to establishing economic Marxism, in which case their cultural attacks are a necessary preparation for their ultimate goal.
Beyond question, there is a purposeful effort in parts of Western culture to reject traditional values and aggressively replace them with more (supposedly) progressive ideals. This often results in an extreme imbalance in criticism and cultural sensitivity. For instance, derogatory attitudes toward men, whites, Christians, fathers, heterosexuals, and so forth are often celebrated or encouraged. Equally critical comments directed at women, minorities, Muslims, mothers, homosexuals, and so forth are readily condemned as “hateful.”
For Christians, dealing with cultural Marxism involves a spiritual dimension. It is undeniable that, in the West, Christian values are under attack. However, the root cause of these attacks is not wholly political or racial or social. It is spiritual. To the extent that traditional Western culture reflects biblical truth, attacks on that culture are anti-God. As an example, for centuries Western culture promoted chastity before marriage as an ideal; modern culture downplays chastity and glorifies immorality. Cultural Marxism at work
It's hard to be a victim of something that doesn't exist.
Oh. What do you call the ideology you are espousing?

Do you believe in God?

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Interesting that, like the devil, you want to deny what you advocate. The Left's tactic is to deny their own philosophy - so ashamed are they of it - by claiming it's very existence is a conspiracy theory.

Cultural Marxism can be a controversial term—some assert there’s no such thing, and others use the term as a catch-all for anything they see as undermining society. In short, cultural Marxism is a revolutionary leftist idea that traditional culture is the source of oppression in the modern world. Cultural Marxism is often linked to an insistence upon political correctness, multiculturalism, and perpetual attacks on the foundations of culture: the nuclear family, marriage, patriotism, traditional morality, law and order, etc. Cultural Marxists are assumed to be committed to establishing economic Marxism, in which case their cultural attacks are a necessary preparation for their ultimate goal.
Beyond question, there is a purposeful effort in parts of Western culture to reject traditional values and aggressively replace them with more (supposedly) progressive ideals. This often results in an extreme imbalance in criticism and cultural sensitivity. For instance, derogatory attitudes toward men, whites, Christians, fathers, heterosexuals, and so forth are often celebrated or encouraged. Equally critical comments directed at women, minorities, Muslims, mothers, homosexuals, and so forth are readily condemned as “hateful.”
For Christians, dealing with cultural Marxism involves a spiritual dimension. It is undeniable that, in the West, Christian values are under attack. However, the root cause of these attacks is not wholly political or racial or social. It is spiritual. To the extent that traditional Western culture reflects biblical truth, attacks on that culture are anti-God. As an example, for centuries Western culture promoted chastity before marriage as an ideal; modern culture downplays chastity and glorifies immorality. Cultural Marxism at work

Do you believe in God?

"Whenever conservatives see something they don’t like that has the hallmarks of diversity and equality, you will quickly hear cries of “Cultural Marxism!” ...It is very hard to explain what cultural Marxism is because the term describes something that doesn’t exist. It refers to a vast conspiracy dating back to the early 20th century in which academics launched a campaign to take over intellectual, cultural, and artistic institutions. Then, they “promoted and even enforced ideas which were intended to destroy Christian values and overthrow free enterprise.” What were these ideas? Feminism, multiculturalism, gay rights and atheism, to name a few.

The problem is that this never actually happened.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Whenever conservatives see something they don’t like that has the hallmarks of diversity and equality, you will quickly hear cries of “Cultural Marxism!” ...It is very hard to explain what cultural Marxism is because the term describes something that doesn’t exist.
Denial is a deceptive tactic. Every post you’ve made so far is in advance of this evil ideology.

I understand you denying it. Denial is easier than defending. Then again, you are not grounded in truth.

Again I ask, what name do you give to the ideology you espouse?

Last edited:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and how do you respond when someone comes up to you and tells you that you are living in sin?
Depends on what day itis. If I am in the flesh I will get defensive and angry and seek to justify myself. If in the Spirit I should already know I am in sin and would welcome one to come along side me to encourage me to move forward in the right way.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Depends on what day itis. If I am in the flesh I will get defensive and angry and seek to justify myself. If in the Spirit I should already know I am in sin and would welcome one to come along side me to encourage me to move forward in the right way.
The first part I buy, the second...

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Do you believe in God?
There's someone called Tinman that sounds the same as Wrangler.

Sad isn't it? Eyes but they do not see.

God's words are foolishness to the natural mind .

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No, they looked for good basketball players.
The subtext of which, is that they are physically imposing.

What I am saying that what is sufficient, can never outdo what is necessary.

You can say "no sometimes what is sufficient is enough" but that still doesn't make it equal to what is necessary.