Hello

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Andrewboy

Oct 16, 2012
Hello,

I go by the name of Andrewboy and has been on some Christian Boards in the past and I couldn't find the one I use to belong to so I was assuming that this was a new one. I've been really struggling with some different things in the past and I'm like in a spiritual vaccum in which I feel the air is being sucked out. I thought I was a stronger Christian. I grew up in a Christian home which doesn't matter because it's about the personal choice or choices that I make. I feel like some of my friends have rejected me (whether that's my OCD playing games with me or what I don't know) but it's like I want to feel better. I'm tired of my OCD wrestling me to the ground until I don't have any other options and there I am totally tired and weak and surrendering to those emotional actions.

I am great listener so if anyone needs someone to TALK to my PM is always OPEN!!

Well anyways that is mostly who I am so there is not really much to tell.

ALightbulb

Feb 23, 2012
Hey Andrewboy! :)

I'm sorry you're going through such a difficult time. I have a lot to learn about Christianity myself, and I don't have too much experience as one either. However, I believe you are a strong Christian. Right now, you just feel weak because of what you are dealing with. Bad things happen to good people and I think that's just God reminding us that we need Him. Your friends may very well be rejecting you, or that could also be Satan trying to make you fall to your knees. Why not try going to a professional about how you are feeling? But other than that, read God's word and get as close as you can to Him. Lean on Him when you cannot find the strength because He will carry you and deliver you. You can PM me if you ever need to talk :)

God bless :)

Elle

Sep 27, 2012
Hi Andrewboy,

You said:
"I feel like some of my friends have rejected me (whether that's my OCD playing games with me or what I don't know) but it's like I want to feel better."

I just want to assure you that ALL my friends, but one turned away from me. In the place of the friends who tuned away and in addition to the one who stuck by me, I have gained another friend, one of the best friends I have ever had in my life. It's not the quantity of friends you have, it's the quality of the ones you do have. I would not trade my new friend for any of my old friends. Read this link, it might give you some insight as to who you are, not necessarily in every aspect. It blessed me greatly. Hang in there!
http://theschoolofch...tic-savant.html