HELP! 8-/

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Tomorrow

Aug 14, 2023
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My washer dryer drowned when my basement flooded.
Now, I'm at the laundry mat . And there is a very very drunk man who is boasting he is a stone cold killer, and is now on the other side of the room trying to pick fights with men there.

All my clothes that I own are in the washer.

Oops. Now he's coming in my side of the room. He's nice to me, turns gentle if he sees me, but is violent tempered otherwise. And I can't leave . Here he is again. I'm praying . Please pray too. The attendant just called the cops.

His sister is here. She before told him to calm down or he'll end up back in prison.

Now he's cussing. "WHAT UP? What up?"

Lord protect us.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now, I'm at the laundry mat . And there is a very very drunk man who is boasting he is a stone cold killer, and is now on the other side of the room trying to pick fights with men there.

Oops. Now he's coming in my side of the room. He's nice to me, turns gentle if he sees me, but is violent tempered otherwise. And I can't leave . Here he is again. I'm praying . Please pray too. The attendant just called the cops.

His sister is here. She before told him to calm down or he'll end up back in prison.

Lord protect us.
Prayers now going up!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Lord protect us.
I get similar stuff walking up and down the street here as I live in a high crime area. Is he acting wildly and erratic like he's took too many drugs and damaged his brain?

Saying prayer.

The Learner

Aug 21, 2022
Brighton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Lord protect us.
Leave, you can come back after the Police gets him out. If your clothes are soon to get out of the washer, take them home to air dry. Does the matt have cameras? I once had someone come after me in a Laundry Matt. Feel for where the carotid arteries are in your own neck. I used my fingers to close them off and held them there until my attacker was dead(3-4 mintues). He had a knife and I spotted a gun in his back belt. A person will fall down shaking, You will have 15-20 seconds to get out of there before the blood goes back into his brain. My attacker turned out to be a mass killer and rapist.

1692142835694.png

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Lord protect us.
Sorry I failed to see this yesterday. Nevertheless, I am praying now that God with today in every apparently adverse situation. I hope that all is well for you.

Tomorrow

Aug 14, 2023
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm home now. Thank you all for your prayers. I felt them because I wasn't made to worry.

The police came because the attendant called them directly. Three officers.

They patted him down and I guess they checked to see if he was wanted. If he was in prison wouldn't he be on parole? If he acts like that can't they put him back in?

The police left and I thought they took him away, but their windows are dark and I couldn't see in the back seat.

Turns out they just had him go across the street.
Where he bought more liquor. And then came in threatening to kill everyone.

His sister did as she promised early on, she left. But his mom came in and he threatened her. Then she went to the attendant and begged him not to call the police again because he'd go back to prison.

He was on the phone to them already and the dispatcher heard this.

My dryers were finished so I went to get my clothes. Praying the whole time.

Yes, there are cameras there. And an elderly male attendant who despite his age clearly wasn't scared of the guy.

Now, I'm loading my bags wanting to get out quickly when Mr. Drunk and angry starts threatening all the folks around me.

This young guy, bless him, stood up and told him to stop. And leave. Have respect for the old immigrant couples he was threatening, though they didn't know what he was saying, if not for himself.

That hit home for a minute. He left for awhile.

I was on my last dryer when he comes in again. He walks up to me and asks if I want a beat down.

:confused:

I said, may God bless you. The elderly attendant confronted him for that. I got out of there.

I called a friend and told them what happened. She knows police and guards at the prison up state.

She called police. He was still there. Now, he's in custody.

Praying God brings his light into that man's life and heart. He's angry and he's scared. :(

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm home now. Thank you all for your prayers. I felt them because I wasn't made to worry.

They patted him down and I guess they checked to see if he was wanted. If he was in prison wouldn't he be on parole? If he acts like that can't they put him back in?

The police left and I thought they took him away, but their windows are dark and I couldn't see in the back seat.

His sister did as she promised early on, she left. But his mom came in and he threatened her. Then she went to the attendant and begged him not to call the police again because he'd go back to prison.

Yes, there are cameras there. And an elderly male attendant who despite his age clearly wasn't scared of the guy.

Now, I'm loading my bags wanting to get out quickly when Mr. Drunk and angry starts threatening all the folks around me.

This young guy, bless him, stood up and told him to stop. And leave. Have respect for the old immigrant couples he was threatening, though they didn't know what he was saying, if not for himself.

I was on my last dryer when he comes in again. He walks up to me and asks if I want a beat down.

I said, may God bless you. The elderly attendant confronted him for that. I got out of there.

I called a friend and told them what happened. She knows police and guards at the prison up state.

Praying God brings his light into that man's life and heart. He's angry and he's scared. :(
Well at minimum that is verbal assault. Wow, sorry you had to go thru that. I usually can spot trouble people by their demeanor and I avoid them if at all possible. That usually works for me. But you obviously had no choice. Wow!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well at minimum that is verbal assault. Wow, sorry you had to go thru that. I usually can spot trouble people by their demeanor and I avoid them if at all possible. That usually works for me. But you obviously had no choice. Wow!
verbal assualt aint nothing new for a lamb my friend .
I had a huge man come up to the register where i once worked .
The lady working beside me had said yes mam to him .
SO i turned to her and said YOu called him a mam.
TO which this rather large black man with a blonde whig and rather long nails said , I AM a mam .
IT wanted me to call it mam . WIth arms like that i knew i was in for a beat down . NEVER CALLED HIM MAM THOUGH .
But dont think they all super fly friendly . You dont bow to them and they do get angry . He never got violent though .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah its best to avoid it if possible .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Tomorrow

Aug 14, 2023
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm home now.

I called a friend and told them what happened. She knows puce and guards at the prison up state.

That's the only time anything like that occurred there. It's the best mat in the area. And when I spend $2 to dry my bigoad of clothes they are dry. Far unlike the other mat nearer to me.
The owner is so cheap that he put a sign up over the washer banks informing us that hot water isn't guaranteed because he doesn't charge for that.

This actually tells customers that no matter if they set their wash to warm water , they're only going to get cold.

I heard the man when he came in through the door farthest from me. I just didn't think he'd escalate as he did.

Reactions: The Learner

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm home now.

I called a friend and told them what happened. She knows puce and guards at the prison up state.

That's the only time anything like that occurred there. It's the best mat in the area. And when I spend $2 to dry my bigoad of clothes they are dry. Far unlike the other mat nearer to me.
The owner is so cheap that he put a sign up over the washer banks informing us that hot water isn't guaranteed because he doesn't charge for that.

This actually tells customers that no matter if they set their wash to warm water , they're only going to get cold.

I heard the man when he came in through the door farthest from me. I just didn't think he'd escalate as he did.
Put those hands up and let the GLORIOUS LORD BE PRAISED . its LORD praising and thanking time
in the building and round the world .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To the trenches my friends . This is an all out war for the souls of men .
The enemy is taking many captive to a lie . A lie that no matter how often the word Love is used to support the lie
IT WILL NOT save them nor any who partook of it .
The enemy takes no time off leading the peoples into greater darkness
WE take no time off pointing to the CHRIST OF GOD and all sound doctrine .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

The Learner

Aug 21, 2022
Brighton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I once had someone cursing G_d in my presence. I shoved a bar of soap in his mouth and held him down until he ate the whole bar.

• Wow
Reactions: Tomorrow