Help a Friend!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cardinal1990

Feb 21, 2015
Hello, so I'm trying to help my sister inlaw. She lost the love of her life back in January and her children were taken from her, she has 4 kids and one on the way. In order for her to get her children back she needs to get a stable home. I decided since I can't give her the money myself then I'd try get donations for her. She found a place she just needs the money.

I don't know if I'm allowed to post things like this on here.. hope I don't get in trouble.

If you can donate that would be awesome! and if you can't then your prayers would be appreciated also.

Thank you.

Link...
http://www.gofundme.com/jj2tf3nk

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a prayer forum. I personally do not mind other things as well, but I will do my part and pray... Father I pray blessings and help for this family in Jesus name I pray.

Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.