Help Needed

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
I'm not certain where to ask this so....looks like it goes here. :)

When posting; how does one separate one's replies to different posts on one thread? If I receive an answering reply before posting again the problem is solved but if trying to answer 2 or 3 various posters...my replies all run together. Is there anyway for me to correct this?

This is my following post. This is an example of the replies running together.

HeRoseFromTheDead

Not So Advanced Member
Jan 6, 2012
Nothing you can do except wait until somebody else posts after your first post. That's just the way this software works.

Dodo_David

Melmacian in human guise
Jul 13, 2013
whirlwind said:
I'm not certain where to ask this so....looks like it goes here. :)

When posting; how does one separate one's replies to different posts on one thread? If I receive an answering reply before posting again the problem is solved but if trying to answer 2 or 3 various posters...my replies all run together. Is there anyway for me to correct this?

This is my following post. This is an example of the replies running together.
You have to cut and paste each post that you are responding to.

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
ChristRoseFromTheDead said:
Nothing you can do except wait until somebody else posts after your first post. That's just the way this software works.

Thank you...that's what I thought but hoped there was a way to circumvent it.

Dodo_David said:
You have to cut and paste each post that you are responding to.

The posts I'm responding to are shown without cut and paste...I just wanted there to be separate posts...not all run together.

But, sounds as if there is no solution so I'll just keep putting a long ________________ between them. :)

Dodo_David

Melmacian in human guise
Jul 13, 2013
whirlwind said:
Thank you...that's what I thought but hoped there was a way to circumvent it.

The posts I'm responding to are shown without cut and paste...I just wanted there to be separate posts...not all run together.

But, sounds as if there is no solution so I'll just keep putting a long ________________ between them. :)
Oh. I misread your question. Sorry.