Hi Christians and Catholics!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

kernelspy

Feb 24, 2008
Hello!Greetings from Singapore! I'm a Catholic but diligently attending LightHouse Church here. I was born a Catholic, served as a leader of Music Ministry for years and now got married with a Christian. I would say that my life got better, I had better understanding of Jesus and His works. I believed more with the blessings of God... we are expecting a beautiful baby girl this March and can't wait to see her! :angel9: I still have a lot of questions though with Christianity stuff though! God Bless!!
smile.gif
:shepard:

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
Your not a catholic your a christian. Don't get it wrong.
smile.gif
Catholics are not a seperate groupBut I too am a christian who practices catholicism, I'm glad to have a brother who understands and shares my beliefswelcome aboard.

kernelspy

Feb 24, 2008
(Letsgofishing;38206)
Your not a catholic your a christian. Don't get it wrong.
smile.gif

Well, I haven't baptized yet to Christian (born-again) yet so I assume I'm still a Catholic. I still have the utmost respect with the Pope, priests, Saints and Nuns :angel10:(Letsgofishing;38206)
But I too am a christian who practices catholicism, I'm glad to have a brother who understands and shares my beliefs
Thanks bro! I'm hoping that I could learn a lot from you guys!Cheers!

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
(kernelspy;38259)
Well, I haven't baptized yet to Christian (born-again) yet so I assume I'm still a Catholic. I still have the utmost respect with the Pope, priests, Saints and Nuns :angel10:Thanks bro! I'm hoping that I could learn a lot from you guys!Cheers!
No kernel.
smile.gif
1st- you were born again in your catholic baptism2nd- catholics are christians, and respecting popes, saints and nuns have nothing to do with you not being christian. Do you accept Jesus, Your a christian!!! theres no complications.