Hi Family!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jacquelyn

Aug 4, 2020
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone,

This is my first time joining a forum and I am excited to get to know more Christian friends :) I am a church worker and bible school student from London - I am passionate about the word! I also create word based bible readings for people to meditate upon. You are welcome to listen here [removed. Please read]
IMPORTANT NOTICE ~ New Members!!!

Have a blessed day everyone!

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi everyone,

This is my first time joining a forum and I am excited to get to know more Christian friends :) I am a church worker and bible school student from London - I am passionate about the word! I also create word based bible readings for people to meditate upon. You are welcome to listen here: [removed]

Welcome! I pray that you will blessed here!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi everyone,

This is my first time joining a forum and I am excited to get to know more Christian friends :) I am a church worker and bible school student from London - I am passionate about the word! I also create word based bible readings for people to meditate upon. You are welcome to listen here: [removed]

Greetings, Jacquelyn. I think that's a beautiful name.

The title to your Intro thread is warm and welcoming as well.

A quick word on forums since this is your first: As a woman of the word, prepare to have both your theological positions and your patience tested. Forums be tough places, and take some getting used to. They can be challenging to endure for awhile until you settle in. But there is a good family here at the core of this community, and as forums go this is a very good one, so you picked the right place to start.

Welcome to Christianity Board, and looking forward to having some good conversations with you over scripture, Lord willing.
Hidden In Him

Reactions: Nancy

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi everyone,

HI Jacquelyn,

I took a listen, those are cool!

We need so much to remember these things all the time!

Much love!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Jacquelyn
Welcome to the forum! May God richly bless your time spent here! Thanks for the link to your meditations.

Last edited:

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi everyone,

This is my first time joining a forum and I am excited to get to know more Christian friends :) I am a church worker and bible school student from London - I am passionate about the word! I also create word based bible readings for people to meditate upon. You are welcome to listen here [removed. Please read]

Well Jacquelyn, this is my last time going to a forum only because I don't get that excited because no body has told me they love me. I'm not a church worker nor a bible school student, neither am I in London but I am passionate about God's word (does that make me a fanatic?) I don't create any bible readings for people to meditate on but I do find that unless people are thirsty they aren't going to drink....even if you take them to the water. I even know folks who are drowning in the water because they insist it's not over their head and have taken the self proclaimed liberty of swim teachers.

Anyway, if real things stir your mojo you'll find a few with something meaningful to say.....you might know what I mean, something that grabs you by the short and curly's and makes you sit up straight. Apart from that it's business as usual.

Oh, by the way....always glad to have new input if it stirs the soul. Nice to have you on board!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well Jacquelyn, this is my last time going to a forum only because I don't get that excited because no body has told me they love me. I'm not a church worker nor a bible school student, neither am I in London but I am passionate about God's word (does that make me a fanatic?) I don't create any bible readings for people to meditate on but I do find that unless people are thirsty they aren't going to drink....even if you take them to the water. I even know folks who are drowning in the water because they insist it's not over their head and have taken the self proclaimed liberty of swim teachers.

Anyway, if real things stir your mojo you'll find a few with something meaningful to say.....you might know what I mean, something that grabs you by the short and curly's and makes you sit up straight. Apart from that it's business as usual.

Oh, by the way....always glad to have new input if it stirs the soul. Nice to have you on board!
I love you, brother! :)

Reactions: Nancy

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi everyone,

Welcome to the forum!!!! Glad you are here...looking forward to getting to know you more and share whatever the Holy Spirit lays on your heart to say!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi everyone,

Hello and welcome here @jacqueline , I hope you will like it here. God bless :)

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well Jacquelyn, this is my last time going to a forum only because I don't get that excited because no body has told me they love me. I'm not a church worker nor a bible school student, neither am I in London but I am passionate about God's word (does that make me a fanatic?) I don't create any bible readings for people to meditate on but I do find that unless people are thirsty they aren't going to drink....

Hey, bro. Glad to see you haven't left yet. I've quit this place a few times I think, but the Lord inevitably brings me back.

Once a member, always a member. :)

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hey, bro. Glad to see you haven't left yet. I've quit this place a few times I think, but the Lord inevitably brings me back.

Once a member, always a member. :)
I live in hope every day when I open the computer that I find wisdom in the utterances of the members here......often I cringe yet there are occasionally times when my heart resonates.