Hi from Australia everyone.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

AusDisciple

Dec 19, 2008
Since this is my first post here, I thought it would be appropriate to introduce myself with a short testimony as to how God has started changing my life in a wonderful way
smile.gif
My name is Dannii and I am a 37 y/o woman from Geelong (near Melbourne) in Australia. I'm a musician and sound engineer and have just discovered the truth about our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.Many years ago, 17 years ago to be exact, I was a member of a group of people who had all said a magical prayer accepting Jesus into our lives and we thought we were saved for eternity. I thought I knew what God's word was all about but......I had no idea! It was all head knowledge. I went on with my life thinking that the prayer would save me, not knowing that if I had TRULY received the Holy Spirit and had complete faith in Christ, I would bear the fruit of that with a transformation of my entire life, one step at a time.Well, as it turns out, I drifted so far that I drifted right back to where I was, living a Godless life without repentance and was never truly on the narrow road headed for God's Kingdom.All that changed last month (November 2008) while I was researching the whole New World Order thing. I got to a point where I started to question everything which lead me right back to the Word of God and I started reading my Bible again. For the first time, I asked God directly for his guidance in understanding from the very depth of my soul, what I was reading. I have never read the Bible like this before! I'd only read certain parts of some books and never understood the complete context of those verses.I have just read the book of Acts, followed by Matthew and am currently reading Mark and, knowing beyond a shadow of a doubt that this is REAL, I have been moved to tears of joy MANY times by the Holy Spirit!Things that used to mean everything to me suddenly mean nothing and the things that really are important, walking and living with the Holy Spirit guiding me and filling me with the desire to keep all of God's commandments and share His word, mean EVERYTHING to me! I am forever indebted to Jesus Christ for providing the means for my sins to be forgiven so that I can repent, walk with Him and be lead to everlasting life in God's Kingdom. What an incredible thing that God should sacrifice His ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, Jesus Christ, for us!!!I am looking forward to learning and contributing here on Christianity Board with my brothers and sisters in Christ.All glory be to our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ!:sign:

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Welcome to Christianity Board AusDisciple or should I call you by your name Dannii? Christianity Board is a forum where God's Words is for ALL and not only for SOME. This is a bible study site. Scriptures only site. Hope thou enjoy thy stay here and learn so far much more in God's Words w/ love, joy, peace etc

AusDisciple

Dec 19, 2008
Thank you for your kind welcome Jordan.
smile.gif
Dannii or AusDisciple is fine. Whichever you prefer.God bless.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Welcome to CB Dannii glad to have you aboard let me know if you need any help or have any questions God Bless

ICNHEAR

Dec 9, 2008
I would like to Welcome our down under Sister too ... BTW what do you guys call us " up over " ? May the Lord Bless your studies here ICNHEAR

AusDisciple

Dec 19, 2008
(Christina;66193)
Welcome to CB Dannii glad to have you aboard let me know if you need any help or have any questions God Bless
Thanks Christina. Will do.
smile.gif
(ICNHEAR;66204)
I would like to Welcome our down under Sister too ... BTW what do you guys call us " up over " ? May the Lord Bless your studies here ICNHEAR
Thanks too ICNHEAR. lol @ "up over" !!!
biggrin.gif
God bless you both.