hi, i think i used the wrong forum to introduce myself lol

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stuart

Jan 1, 2021
Scotland
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
sorry about that but i just thought i'd say i have been worshipping God for atleast 6 years now and was officially saved last year, my minister annointed my head and blessed me with frankincense oil recently. i am currently wanting to be baptised :)

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
sorry about that but i just thought i'd say i have been worshipping God for atleast 6 years now and was officially saved last year, my minister annointed my head and blessed me with frankincense oil recently. i am currently wanting to be baptised :)
Give God the glory my friend! Welcome to the forum!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Stuart. Good to hear your news. Hope you get your baptism soon - something to look forward to. I loved mine.

Stuart

Jan 1, 2021
Scotland
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Stuart. Good to hear your news. Hope you get your baptism soon
Thanks pearl, my church has an Immersion tank underneath the stage they can heat up and do the whole ceremony in front of the main hall'

I feel like i am fishing for comments here now (pardon the pun) haha 2 introductions :) i must be an attention seeker lol

The forum seems very hard to navigate (no offense) i am a bit out of my depth, my other forum software was a lot easier to us but unfortunately the powers on that forum where anti-Christian and anti-Faith so i wasn't able to express myself as fully as i'd like and it was affecting me mentally, i don't like to be forced in to a box, felt a bit like a caged animal in a way.

Last edited:
Reactions: amadeus

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks pearl, my church has an Immersion tank underneath the stage they can heat up and do the whole ceremony in front of the main hall'
We have one in our basement, under the sports hall. My husband and I had the privilege of baptising a friend. It was a wonderful experience but we had a very cold Easter that year and the warmest place was in the water. It was cold getting changed though. I hope you have a wonderful experience Stuart. It is so good to belong to God's family and know your are a new creation washed in the blood of the Lamb.

Stuart

Jan 1, 2021
Scotland
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
the warmest place was in the water

sounds like a hot tub :) I've always wanted one of those but the water isn't very holy after a while i heard. its good to wash away our sins though, the dirt of this life.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
sounds like a hot tub :) I've always wanted one of those but the water isn't very holy after a while i heard. its good to wash away our sins though, the dirt of this life.
It was just an ordinary baptismal pool which they heat up.

Reactions: amadeus and Stuart

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The forum seems very hard to navigate (no offense) i am a bit out of my depth, my other forum software was a lot easier to us but unfortunately the powers on that forum where anti-Christian and anti-Faith so i wasn't able to express myself as fully as i'd like and it was affecting me mentally, i don't like to be forced in to a box, felt a bit like a caged animal in a way.
There seems to me me to be quite a bit of that anti stuff on here too so don't worry too much about navigating. I'm quite a simple soul when it comes to my faith and love for Jesus, so I try to steer clear of the controversial threads. I tend to look at the list of 'new posts. and see if anything takes my fancy. I'm sure you will find it easier as you get used to it and you will find where you 'fit'. I would say to you though as a new Christian, don't let other people's opposing views shake the foundations of your faith. Stand firm on the Rock which is Jesus. God bless you brother.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: Ephesians 1:4 King James Version

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome to the forum.
I pray that your walk with Christ will be blessed.
As far as navigating this forum, if they can do it, you can do it.
As far as recommending this forum, it has it all.
It is an international forum so you get to see opinions on the Christian religion from all over the world.
There are a group of ladies and fellows here that can point you to the sweet sections of the forum.
You get into the debate areas....it is what it is. You do not have to go there and you can do private conversions with those of like mind.
They say, that it is impolite to bring up religion or politics....but obviously that does not apply here.
The world is full of denominations and they differ in beliefs and people feel very strongly about them...what would be the alternative ....Blazay?
As far as support for one another and praise and worship...you can certainly find that here.
The mods are good people and are there if you feel someone is being disrespectful to you.
So have a good time and fellowship.
God bless!

Reactions: April_Rose