Hi

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not-Home-Yet

Nov 24, 2009
I am new to Christianity Board and I just throught I would interdue myself.My Name is Jane I have 3 boys and a lovely husband. I love the Lord and I took him to be my Lord and Saviour about 5 years ago after my mother die of cancer... I was baptised on the 5th March 2006, and have been seeking the Lord ever since. I am glad I have found this forum and I hope I can get to know you here ....love Jane

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome Jane!I'm sorry to hear that about your mother's cancer, but it seems as though much good has come out of such a bad situation. God is always at work even in the worst of times, and it's great to have you with us.

Not-Home-Yet

Nov 24, 2009
Thank you both ....My mum knew where she was going I guess in away that help us to move forward... I was so blessed to have my Dad to bring me over to our Lord and Saviour.... For God had made a miracle in him, As there was a time in his life where he did not believe. But he was saved through my mothers prayers.. Then our heavenly Father used him so I could be saved too....Our God is great and I pray with all my heart and soul that Our God who can do all thing, will bring my husband and Sons over to Jesus.... So now I wait patiently for our Lord knowing that he will answer my prayers even if I don't see them answered ...love Jane