Hidden Agenda: everyone ignored deaths from flu but not COVID-19

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Arizona governor tells epidemiologists to stop working on epidemic models. "We have a secret model from FEMA no one can see, but we think it works better."

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(thinking)

1. Terrence Mckenna = "Archaic Revival" (mother earth purging humanity with an unknown agent or, "eschaton")
2. David Icke = "Reptilians" (people transformed by a animal to human virus/disease)

3. Billy Meier = "Correct Peace Symbol, Third Pyramid" studiobrillantine.com/the-correct-peace-symbol-figu-info-free-download/ ............ (shows Flight 370 as the marker for 1290 and 1335 of daniel, 153 days before on 12/21/2020)
Shoko Asahara = "Peace Emblem or Virus" youtube.com/watch?v=lK02OqoMb2E&t=2s

Coronavirus ........... Animal to Human Transmission (for lack of climate change association or undetected unified field changes) .............. as notary from asia to the rest of the world

5. Ray Kurzweil ......... "Singularity" .... Process would begin in the information age, with humanities purification (no specific date)
6. Stephen Hawkins ............... "Digital Black Madonna" (paper published after death) ................
Stephen Hawkings talks about the Covenant of "Abraham and Sarai" to give the son of man in the new testament era a wife, God blesses, for the "generations without sin" ............. when god resolves the suicide with moses, and his willingness to judge this earth. This is when billions of people will die, and coronavirus is only a marker.

(you do not have a "unified field" assigned in god's eyes, your accusation is "dead flesh" you need to exterminate those genetic lines, and the people with them, no legal right to live)

(God's behavior is cyclical and God does not complete the work of "dead flesh on this earth"................. some of god's behavior is specifically voiced through the son of man. This will be resolved when billions are dead, when god touches the unified field of this earth briefly to resolve the son of man, and your suicide for pleasure which is with moses)

(that is when you die) (When God, not man, gives moses his wive according to the covenant of "abraham and sarai" .............. until that time it is only state funded, "incest/rape/suicide", as we've stated, minorities parade this in the police departments and locally, until euthanasia takes place, this is their natural state and your too, this is how humanity will die)

(a few years from birth not many) (god wanted the sons of man, married in his eyes, with a women he would eventually, consummate a marriage with, you have many dozens of years in incest/suicide/murder, with the son of man, and years worth of being cut spiritually, in your natural state of suicide, this will be revealed 12/21/2020 (the reference is jupiter or jupiter saturn alignment, the second sun not this earth's sun)

That is how you failed and you will now die very soon this year. You can't trust a minority, no jew, no ethnic with coronavirus, your only committing suicide.

Last edited:

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
Arizona governor tells epidemiologists to stop working on epidemic models. "We have a secret model from FEMA no one can see, but we think it works better."

With the meat processing facilities being ordered to re-open despite their outbreaks, to me this is what happens when you have a federal government that is run by billionaire corporatists. They see the employees at those plants as little more than expendable and replaceable commodities, rather than actual people.

Reactions: Giuliano

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They see the employees at those plants as little more than expendable and replaceable commodities, rather than actual people.

Trump is beside himself, worrying about the election. He'd send his own children into those places if he thought it would keep him in the White House.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
From a conservative republican group:
From a BOGUS Replublican group. Definitely NOT conservative.*Never Trumpers* are not true Republicans, and if they were honest they would join the Democrats in their hatred for Trump.

The Lincoln Project: There They Go Again
The Me-Too Republicans disguised as Never Trumpers.

You can’t make it up. A group of “Republicans” has banded together, laughably calling themselves “The Lincoln Project.” I have a better name for what they are about: The Me-Too Project.

And to borrow from their own description, they are, like all Me-Tooers, bogus prophets out to replace conservatism with an empty faith.

The headline in their New York Times op-ed (the Washington Post must have been busy that day) was this:

We Are Republicans, and We Want Trump Defeated

...The four people behind this, all Never Trumpers, are George T. Conway III, Steve Schmidt, John Weaver, and Rick Wilson. Of note: Schmidt is not a Republican... Both Schmidt and Weaver have a history of abandoning the GOP. They are, in fact, hardly Lincoln or Reagan conservatives...

[Quoting Tony Blankley from a 2008 article in Real Clear Politics]

...With the rise to enduring power of President Franklin Roosevelt’s New Deal in 1933, a new type of Republican emerged in reaction to FDR’s attractive and overawing power: the me-too Republican. Until the election of President Reagan five decades later, these me-too Republicans supported, rather than opposed, Democratic Party policies but claimed they would administer them better. Of course, this led to a half-century of Democratic dominance of American government and politics...

In short, Tony was presciently predicting exactly what Steve Schmidt, John Weaver, and his fellow me-too Republicans of the Lincoln Project now snarlingly call “Trumpism.” The hard fact of the political matter is that me-tooism has been a disaster for the Republican Party, whether the nominee was named McCain, Romney, or, reaching all the way back to its birth, two-time GOP nominee New York Gov. Thomas E. Dewey...

The Lincoln Project: There They Go Again | The American Spectator | Politics Is Too Important To Be Taken Seriously.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where is the moderation when DOUBLE the number of deaths is being touted + more fear-mongering about another *wave* etc? This is all a conspiracy to sell an expensive drug (Remdesivir) and then a vaccine which will reap millions for Gates. Why is Gates praising China and denigrating the USA?
Why are you saying this about Remdesirvir when Trump is pushing it? Gilead paid their dues, making contributions to both political parties. So maybe now they're cashing in?

Check out who they gave money to: Gilead Sciences Contributions to Federal Candidates, 2018 cycle | OpenSecrets

Why do you attack Fauci? Why do you keep criticizing Trump?

Where was Bush when that TOTALLY PARTISAN Impeachment Hoax was being perpetrated? That was the time for a man of courage to say "This is absolute nonsense, and a waste of time and resources. The coronavirus has been released, and all you evil Democrats should shut up and work with Trump!"

Why is Bush piping up at this time? Because his Democrat buddies are in deep trouble, and so is the Deep State. This is called Deflection, Diversion, and Deception.
Why don't you shut up and work with Trump instead of attacking Fauci and Remdesivir? Now you're attacking Bush too. Everyone is evil except Donald Trump?

Reactions: Justadude

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From a BOGUS Replublican group. Definitely NOT conservative.*Never Trumpers* are not true Republicans, and if they were honest they would join the Democrats in their hatred for Trump.

Was a time, the republican party was pro-American and small-government. Now, it's just Trump's party, with " I have total control" claims, and "what's good for Donald Trump is all that counts."

As the party shrinks, more and more republicans are waiting for Trump's defeat, so we'll have conservative alternative to the democrats again.

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
Everyone is evil except Donald Trump?
As you just saw, no one is a Republican except Trump and his backers. Dissent is not allowed.

As the party shrinks, more and more republicans are waiting for Trump's defeat, so we'll have conservative alternative to the democrats again.
So once a Democrat is in office we'll have a repeat of the "tea party" people who strangely enough became "independents". The best depiction I ever read on the convenient transformation W. Bush Republicans went through to become "independents" was this from Driftglass...

driftglass: Now, The Bush-Belly Sneetches: UPDATE *

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Was a time, the republican party was pro-American and small-government. Now, it's just Trump's party, with " I have total control" claims, and "what's good for Donald Trump is all that counts."

I find it interesting that the black Republican running for Senate in Michigan openly said he doesn't agree with everything Trump says. It's pretty clear to me he knows he can't win in Michigan by parroting Trump the way some other Republicans are doing. Trump has endorsed him, and he still said that. I think it's about time more Republicans show some backbone and show they can think for themselves; and Senators and Congressmen need to show they represent the people, not Donald Trump.

Reactions: Nancy

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Secret model? Wow, they could setting themselves for some serious criminal charges.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The CDC medical hacks are projecting about 60,000 deaths for COVID-19 by August, but since all their projections are pure rubbish, chances are the deaths from Wuhan virus in the USA will be under 20,000, or worst case scenario the same as above -- 34,000. And the same fraction of the total population.

So people should be asking themselves as to what is the Hidden Agenda for all the fear-mongering, panic promotion, and pure nonsense?
Hmmm. The latest figure I saw says 80,562 as of today, May 10th. Never mind August. Your estimate seems a little off, doesn't it? What was your hidden agenda in promoting such an outlandishly small estimate?

Of course, there is a positive side. With so many people holed up in their houses, flu deaths will be done. With clean air, deaths related to air pollution will be down. Automobile fatalities will be down too -- indeed I saw one insurance company was giving laid off peope part of their premiums back since they'd be driving less.

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
Hmmm. The latest figure I saw says 80,562 as of today, May 10th. Never mind August. Your estimate seems a little off, doesn't it? What was your hidden agenda in promoting such an outlandishly small estimate?

Of course, there is a positive side. With so many people holed up in their houses, flu deaths will be done. With clean air, deaths related to air pollution will be down. Automobile fatalities will be down too -- indeed I saw one insurance company was giving laid off peope part of their premiums back since they'd be driving less.
Isn't it amusing to watch the conspiracy theorists be so confident in their predictions, only to drop them like a hot potato when they fail? That sort of thing serves as another indicator of the type of faulty thinking that conspiracy theorists are prone to.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isn't it amusing to watch the conspiracy theorists be so confident in their predictions, only to drop them like a hot potato when they fail? That sort of thing serves as another indicator of the type of faulty thinking that conspiracy theorists are prone to.
I find it droll in its own way. Don't people remember what they said? They act as if it never happened -- and then it's off chasing some new wild-eyed theory. It never seems to stop. What did Solomon say? Pride goeth before a fall. . . .

If I made a rash prediction like that and fell on my face, I hope I'd be taking a serious look at my thought processes. I'd stop assuming every thought that crossed my mind had to be true or I wouldn't have thought it.

It's also interesting to see what happens when someone predicts something right. A "prophet" can make 100 predictions; and if a few comes true, he talks about it, goes on television and the sympathetic hosts go along with the gag that he's really a prophet.

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
I find it droll in its own way. Don't people remember what they said? They act as if it never happened -- and then it's off chasing some new wild-eyed theory. It never seems to stop. What did Solomon say? Pride goeth before a fall. . .
The psychological and emotional rewards must be worth the cost. I guess that need to be "on the inside" and possessing of "secret knowledge" is powerful enough.

If I made a rash prediction like that and fell on my face, I hope I'd be taking a serious look at my thought processes. I'd stop assuming every thought that crossed my mind had to be true or I wouldn't have thought it.
But that level of humility and introspection is rare, especially among conspiracy theorists.

It's also interesting to see what happens when someone predicts something right. A "prophet" can make 100 predictions; and if a few comes true, he talks about it, goes on television and the sympathetic hosts go along with the gag that he's really a prophet.
Like the old saying....if you throw enough crap against the wall, some of it will stick. :p

Reactions: Nancy and Giuliano

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
This article raises some very good questions about the COVID conspiracy theories.

The Curious Case of the People Who Want to "Reopen" America—But Not Wear Masks - The Bulwark

The coronavirus, you may have heard, is a biological weapon engineered in a Chinese lab and unleashed—accidentally?—on America by the godless communists. At least, according to Alex Jones.

That’s one theory, anyway. Another is that, yes, the virus was engineered in a Chinese laboratory, but the research was paid for by Anthony Fauci...

...Or, there’s another possibility, which is that the virus is actually part of a global plot being executed by Bill Gates, the World Health Organization, the Clintons, and George Soros....

...Then there’s another theory: That the coronavirus is the poison fruit of the vaccination tree. As anti-vax superstar Judy Mikovits explains, the vaccination regime which science—sorry, “science”—has foisted on America over the last two generations has weakened our natural immune systems to the point where a pathogen such as the coronavirus has become a much bigger deal than it would have been had we simply let nature take its course...

...You might think that these disparate factions would be at war with one another as much as they are against Anthony Fauci. After all, if the coronavirus is a bioweapon that has been unleashed on America by the ChiComs, then some batty old lady claiming that it’s the inevitable consequence of giving kids MMR shots is part of the coverup.

And, conversely, if you’re an anti-vaxxer, then the bioweapon story is also part of a coverup: Anyone who believes it is trying to alibi Big Pharma just as surely as Fauci is.

Yet in vivo, these groups all seem to be holding hands.

Which suggests that not one of these people actually believes what they’re selling.​

Reminds me of this cartoon...

jet_fuel.png

Reactions: Giuliano and Nancy

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The CDC medical hacks are projecting about 60,000 deaths for COVID-19 by August, but since all their projections are pure rubbish, chances are the deaths from Wuhan virus in the USA will be under 20,000, or worst case scenario the same as above -- 34,000. And the same fraction of the total population.

So people should be asking themselves as to what is the Hidden Agenda for all the fear-mongering, panic promotion, and pure nonsense?
So the official figures now show 100,000 deaths from COVID-19. Trump's reaction was to declare war on Twitter. He won the war on COVID-19, so now it's time to declare war on Twitter. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Reactions: Nancy