Hillary Clinton on "Why young people are leaving church?"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Every year at some debate their is a fly glued on one of them . This year it was pence .
What is up with all the flies . I seen them on hillery , on obama too .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just a question: is Joe Biden a better choice for Christians?
Let me all give a hint to that answer . IT has two letters . one is a consonant and the other a vowel .
The consonant is the fourteenth letter of the alaphet . The vowel is , in alpahbetical order of vowles . the fourth one .
Think A E I O U real simple answer there . and the choices are YES or NO .
i nearly forgot . When saying the answer
it should sound like The LETTER and then the vowel just rolled out
to the count of fifty ....
Just making it simple .

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Every year at some debate their is a fly glued on one of them . This year it was pence .
What is up with all the flies . I seen them on hillery , on obama too .

If there was one that landed on Trump, it would be "Huge! The biggest, most prosperous fly that has ever landed on anyone in the history of the United States."

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let me all give a hint to that answer . IT has two letters . one is a consonant and the other a vowel .
The consonant is the fourteenth letter of the alaphet . The vowel is , in alpahbetical order of vowles . the fourth one .
Think A E I O U real simple answer there . and the choices are YES or NO .
Actually, there’s only one right choice—NO! How could a Christian in good conscience support someone who has fought to keep killing babies legal? Biden supports killing babies.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, there’s only one right choice—NO! How could a Christian in good conscience support someone who has fought to keep killing babies legal? Biden supports killing babies.
yeah but i like my answer just a bit better.
Cause if we followed the rules of it
It would look like this . NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If there was one that landed on Trump, it would be "Huge! The biggest, most prosperous fly that has ever landed on anyone in the history of the United States."
My guess is you wont be showing up to the polls with a big fat maga cap and waving the flag . Just a hunch i get is all .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just remember this everyone . Biden nor harris would answer the question , WILL you stack the COURT
A biden win means , NO HOPE AT ALL for those babies .
They might not overturn it even with AMY , BUT THEY SURE WONT IF BIDEN stacks that court .
Lets make giving birth GREAT AGAIN and end abortion .

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My guess is you wont be showing up to the polls with a big fat maga cap and waving the flag . Just a hunch i get is all .

I think I've lost faith altogether at this point, LoL. But I saw someone with a "Jesus 2020" yard sign up just yesterday, and I think that may be my position now as well. Gonna put my faith in Jesus sorting this mess out, and still being on the throne regardless when the dust finally settles, Lol.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Put amigo for Christo on that ballot . T shirts and caps that say , BLM . Oh wait , i better say what that means .
Cause i dont stand for marxism . BABIES LIVES MATTER .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think I've lost faith altogether at this point, LoL. But I saw someone with a "Jesus 2020" yard sign up just yesterday, and I think that may be my position now as well. Gonna put my faith in Jesus sorting this mess out, and still being on the throne regardless when the dust finally settles, Lol.
My friend i have not voted in years . the only reason i would vote for trump , and this is the only reason ,
IF it can end Roe versus wade . But man , if i did vote for him and it didnt happen that would be so depressing .
But if biden wins , IT AINT happening and that is a fact .
In fact if biden wins i think he said he would make it legal to even let one be born and die . YOU gotta KNOW that is evil .

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My friend i have not voted in years . the only reason i would vote for trump , and this is the only reason ,
IF it can end Roe versus wade . But man , if i did vote for him and it didnt happen that would be so depressing .
But if biden wins , IT AINT happening and that is a fact .
In fact if biden wins i think he said he would make it legal to even let one be born and die . YOU gotta KNOW that is evil .

"Think on that which is of good report," I suppose. Meditating on the enemy's successes does not make for very happy Christians. But those in Him will always have positive things to think about. :)

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Wear a beany and a scarf, people will think you're a hipster and voting Democrat.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Think on that which is of good report," I suppose. Meditating on the enemy's successes does not make for very happy Christians. But those in Him will always have positive things to think about. :)
Oh my friend i rejoice in the Lord daily and am quite happy . But still , what about those babies .
IF this can be ended , it should be ended . The lambs gotta try to do something for the babies .

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There's a lot I could say about this, but I won't. Like I said, it's old news. If I were to comment, I would back what I say with REAL news, not gossip rags, like some people on this forum are doing. Gossip is judging.

You need to think the abortion issue through. There cannot be life AFTER birth if there is not a LIVE birth! Abortion kills innocent human beings who are NEVER given a chance at life.

We have talked abour this before and I do agree with you on the abortion issue.

But this thread is about why young people are leaving church.

And while I don't agree with everything Hilary Clinton says or everything the "Red Letter Christians" say.

Judgement could be very well one of the reasons why young people arw leaving Church however there are a lot more reasons, another reason is too many Churches are not preaching a lively message, too many are not displaying the power of Jesus, the cessationist Churches are not helping with this problem at all.

I would say the Church needs to get back to the basics and preach more about the basics since this world is so lost.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seven of Nine

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wear a beany and a scarf, people will think you're a hipster and voting Democrat.

Yeah, maybe that's the way we could beat mail-in voter fraud as well. Paste all the pro-Trump envelopes with BLM and Antifa stickers and paraphernalia.

Maybe glue pictures like this on the back:

trump-hitler-comparison.jpg

Last edited:

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

And while I don't agree with everything Hilary Clinton says or everything the "Red Letter Christians" say.

Judgement could be very well one of the reasons why young people arw leaving Church however there are a lot more reasons, another reason is too many Churches are not preaching a lively message, too many are not displaying the power of Jesus, the cessationist Churches are not helping with this problem at all.

I would say the Church needs to get back to the basics and preach more about the basics since this world is so lost.

You know many young people have developed a wrong perspective towards Christianity, too many are viewing it as just a set of rules to live by, just another religion, some are even viewing it as a very strict religion.

First they need to see and experience the love, forgiveness and power of God, Churches cannot keep putting a lid on those 3 things, once they experience this then they will want to get closer to God, when they experience this first, then they will have a better understanding and a different perspective why sin is sin......

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The way I see it, this thread has to do with the character of Hillary Clinton and why she is or is not qualified to talk about how Christians and the church in general should be. In my book, she's not qualified, and it's not only because she supports killing babies.

I do agree with you that churches need to get back to the basics--preaching the gospel of Jesus clearly and showing the love of Jesus Christ!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Interesting thread that shows how hard it is to discuss ideas. People seem more interested in being critical of other people. In a way, it makes the point Clinton was making, doesn't it?

Hmmmmm, it really is sad.....

Makes me want to pray for the whole Clinton family... Even more so for their children and grandchildren.

I hope their children and grandchildren don't see all the negative things being said and if they do I hope it doesn't have a negative impact on their journey in life....

Instead I hope and will pray the right people come into their life, that they will want to come closer to God.

Reactions: Giuliano

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God doesn't engage in gossip, so I believe she is a witch. I've also heard from her own supporters that she meets with a "spiritual advisor." A Christian would talk to their "pastor."

A witch can not be trusted to give sound advise to her enemy, the Church.
If this thread is going to be about attacking people, then I guess I'll have to tackle Kim Clement. Even a stopped clock is right two times a day. The cheapest psychic is going to be right from time to time; and so-called prophets of God are going to be right at times. That is not how we are to judge who is and who isn't a proper prophet.

I've news for you. Kim Clement said stuff that wasn't true. He wasn't God. He wasn't even that great of a prophet. Look at this "prophecy" from December 31, 2004. It was seriously off. Do I need to remind you that there was a major economic crash in 2007? The "Bush economic miracle" crashed, and Obama was left picking up the pieces.

Prophecy | House of Destiny

There shall be viruses. This shall be known as the year of viruses being annihilated. For there shall be 3 deadly viruses that shall begin the process of annihilation in 2005. And those that were supposed to die shall live, shall live. Do you sense the change in the atmosphere? Prepare your banks, prepare your wallets. I’m going to fill them to overflow. Properties shall be given in miraculous ways. This is the blessing that shall come in 2005. As your prophet went to meet the President of the United States, so he tells you tonight what he told him. Because you have put the man that I wanted in the White House, to be a praying man in the oval office, I will bring a 4 year period of the greatest harvest that America has ever seen.

Were there three deadly viruses starting in 2005? Bush had already managed the SARS pandemic rather well in 2003. I also must praise him for creating in 2005 a National Strategy for Pandemic Influenza which provided a lot of help for Obama when he had problems. I do not know what Kim Clement means by three deadly viruses staring in 2005. But no matter how we interpret that, Clement failed miserably with his economic prediction.

If looked around more, I could probably find more failed prophecies. Kim Clement was not God. He wasn't even that good of a prophet.

Romans 3:4 God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

Do you know what is strange? I despise Hillary Clinton myself -- but I can still agree with her at times. I wish all the politicians should shut up about religion and all the ministers would shut up about government. I can think for myself. I don't need Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump to tell me about God -- and I don't need a minister to tell me how to vote. I despised Clinton for attending the prayer breakfasts and thinking she belonged to an elite group of people God saw as meant to govern. She and Trump are both nuts if you ask me; and most of the ministers flattering Presidents are self-serving wretches.

All that being said, I have to agree with Clinton that Christianity is losing out because of how harsh and judgmental it is in some places. When Catholics and Protestants were fighting wars in Europe to see who would control what kingdoms, they never did solve the problem. The problem got solved only when governments got created that gave religion the boot.

Thanks the Quakers for that. The Quakers had introduced the idea of religious freedom when William Penn founded Pennsylvania; and when the United States was formed, that idea got adopted eventually in our Constitution. Europeans noticed, saw it worked. They then wanted less religion in their governments. Now we see elements within the Republican Party who want to adopt the failed model of the European countries when monarchs and bishops colluded. We have a president who says God is on his side. We have false prophets eager to curry favor by saying flattering things about Republican candidates. It's a joke. One election, most of the Republicans running in the primaries claimed God wanted them to be President.

And now we have a false prophet saying Clinton was a witch -- and you believe it and repeat it as if God Himself said it. How easily you are led.

Status
Not open for further replies.