His Flesh and His Bone is not Sinning

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.

Jesus is still in this world, only now His flesh and bones is His body of saints: not that of sinners.

Scripture is declaring His flesh and bones are now that of His saints, And the members of His flesh and bones today can no more be sinning, than He yesterday with his own flesh and bones on earth.

Christian idolators are them that only think of Jesus Christ as far away in the heavens to worship as God, while only idolizing Him as a man on earth, whose life they cannot possibly hope to live: they are not of His flesh and of His bones.

No man is the flesh and bones of Jesus Christ when sinning with them. Period.

Neither the God Jesus, nor His flesh and bones, sins against God the Father and His own law.

Christian sinners do not see Jesus as He is in the world today in His flesh and bones, as He was in the days of His own flesh: they only see themselves sinning in their own flesh and bones.

And yet, they call themselves members of His body, while sinning with their flesh and bones: Jesus does not sin, neither as the Head nor with His body.

Christians sinners refuse to think of Jesus today, not sinning with His flesh and bones, lest He condemn their sinning with their own flesh and bones, and so they also do not want to see His flesh and bones living righteously and blamelessly in the lives of His saints.

They idolize His flesh and bones of yesterday on earth, while denying His flesh and bones of today on earth can live the same.

But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man. For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.

For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren,

Saying, I will declare thy name unto my brethren, in the midst of the church will I sing praise unto thee.

Both He that sanctifies, and he that is sanctified by Him, are the same in flesh and bones: not sinning.

Even as Jesus was sanctified in His own flesh and bones of yesterday, so is He still sanctified in the flesh and bones of His own saints today:

Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

The same came therefore to Philip, which was of Bethsaida of Galilee, and desired him, saying, Sir, we would see Jesus.

Then don't go to the sinning christians, where you will see their flesh and bones sinning like all sinners on earth, but go to Jesus Himself, that His flesh and bones may still be seen on earth, even as He was on earth, and as He is in heaven, and as He is still in this world with His flesh and bones.

Last edited:
Reactions: Michiah-Imla

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

An antichrist is one who denies Jesus Christ is come in flesh today, because they don't want Him to be seen in flesh and bones on earth: Why?

Because they prefer idolizing their own lives, rather than seeing the true way in the flesh.

Antichrists don't mind Him being in heaven only, nor even being in the flesh yesterday, but being as He is in flesh and bones today is an offense to them.

They don't mind Him coming in the flesh yesterday, or coming again tomorrow, they just don't want Him coming in the flesh today, because they don't want to repent of sinning in the flesh today.

If they ever acknowledged Him living righteously, holily, and blamelessly in the flesh and bones of His saints today, then they would have no more cover for sinning with their flesh and bones today, so that all their personal christ-likeness would be seen as filthy rags.

If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloke for their sin.

And so these antichrists of today, who deny Jesus Christ coming in the flesh today, hate any saint in Christ Jesus living as He did with his flesh, and with His bones today.

They don't mind giving lip service to Jesus, His apostles and saints of yesterday, nor of His coming again with His glorified saints tomorrow, so long as they are not coming in righteousness and true holiness with flesh and bones today.

The enjoy their pleasures of sinning with their flesh and bones today too much, to acknowledge His flesh and bones on earth today are as He is: without sinning.

And so, they must reject that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh today.

Yesterday is ok, and tomorrow too, just not is come today.

For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

Antichrists are them that celebrate grace while sinning today, and cry peace and safety to one another, because they say no man can see Jesus come in His flesh and bones today on earth.

Why not? Because He is not in them, and they know they are not His flesh and His bones, and so they don't want Him to be the flesh and the bones of anyone else on earth.

Not today.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When we take up our cross for His name's sake, neither our lives nor our flesh nor our bones are our own, but are now Jesus', to live as He did in the days of His own flesh and bones.

OSAS hypocrites say they lose their lives on His cross, while their old flesh and bones remain the same to keep sinning on earth.

They even say their old flesh and bones are the old man of sin, so that Jesus' flesh and bones of today is now sinning on earth.

How can any Christian say that their old flesh and bones are the man of sin, and yet be the flesh and bones of Jesus Christ?

They can't and don't. but rather they do not believe Jesus is come in the flesh of His bones today, but only yesterday or tomorrow, but not today in the bodies of His saints.

Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

God's temple now is of His flesh and of His bones on earth today, which is holy, harmless, and separate from sinners: our flesh and bones are now His to do with as He pleases.

OSAS teaches their old sinning flesh and bones are the old man of sin and the temple and body of Christ:

And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.