Holy Bible now Attacked as being Untrue even even Said to be Hate Speech!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Holy Bible now Attacked as being Untrue even even Said to be Hate Speech! I think little sin loving men have crossed the line. Time is very short!! Final judgment day is almost here!! ==The last says are here!!!

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Holy Bible now Attacked as being Untrue even even Said to be Hate Speech! I think little sin loving men have crossed the line. Time is very short!! Final judgment day is almost here!! ==The last says are here!!!
I haven't read about that yet but it wouldn't surprise me. I too keep expecting the end to come at any time now. I signed up to receive updates from Prophecy Watch because I think we're very close. I wish the end would come - I think this world has become uninhabitable for believers. I keep praying "thy Kingdom come!"

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sad!! But much of the world and even many churches are asleep and seem to have no idea that time is up!!! Many churches say nothing about sin,judgment,hell! Just lets all be happy and we are all ok!!

Reactions: Helen

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sad!! But much of the world and even many churches are asleep and seem to have no idea that time is up!!! Many churches say nothing about sin,judgment,hell! Just lets all be happy and we are all ok!!
The great apostasy.

2 Thessalonians 2:3
Let no one deceive you in any way. For that day will not come, unless the rebellion comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction,

We're seeing an unprecedented attack on christianity and as you say, a great falling away in the churches. Everyone wants to hear the "happy messages" like what Joel Osteen gives, but that's not the message of the cross.

2 Timothy 4:3

For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

God led me into an end-time study and opened my eyes so I signed up for Prophecy Watch. The first email I got was about a woman "pastor" who asked all the young girls who listened to her to send in their purity rings. She melted them down and had it shaped into a woman's anatomy and handed it to Gloria Steinem in a ceremony. What she said was so blasphemous it was hard to believe that a lot of pastors didn't stand up and denounce her.

You might like subscribing to Prophecy Watch; there are several online. I personally find it exciting although I think we're all longing for the end. Every day I hear something nuttier than the day before and I just pray and ask God to end it already. I'm as sensitive person - the canary in the coal mine so to speak, and I don't think we were made to live in such a hostile environment.

Even so Lord Jesus come.

prism

Blood-Soaked
Jan 24, 2011
So. Cal
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As another sign, people will be pooh pooing the end time signs and say things go on as usual.

2 Peter 3:3-8 (NASB) Know this first of all, that in the last days mockers will come with their mocking, following after their own lusts, and saying, "Where is the promise of His coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all continues just as it was from the beginning of creation." For when they maintain this, it escapes their notice that by the word of God the heavens existed long ago and the earth was formed out of water and by water, through which the world at that time was destroyed, being flooded with water. But by His word the present heavens and earth are being reserved for fire, kept for the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men. But do not let this one fact escape your notice, beloved, that with the Lord one day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years like one day.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As another sign, people will be pooh pooing the end time signs and say things go on as usual.

2 Peter 3:3-8 (NASB) Know this first of all, that in the last days mockers will come with their mocking, following after their own lusts, and saying, "Where is the promise of His coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all continues just as it was from the beginning of creation." For when they maintain this, it escapes their notice that by the word of God the heavens existed long ago and the earth was formed out of water and by water, through which the world at that time was destroyed, being flooded with water. But by His word the present heavens and earth are being reserved for fire, kept for the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men. But do not let this one fact escape your notice, beloved, that with the Lord one day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years like one day.
Very apt verse! I don't recall ever reading that, or I read it so long ago I'd forgotten it. I question various pastors and other believers and everyone keeps saying it's close. I'm so ready. I'm beyond ready. From speaking with various believers all over, so are most everyone else. The wheat will be separated from the tares.

And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: - 2 Thessalonians 2:8

We know that the whole creation has been groaning together in the pains of childbirth until the present time. Not only that, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for our adoption as sons, the redemption of our bodies. For in this hope we were saved; but hope that is seen is no hope at all. Who hopes for what he can already see? - Romans 8:23

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The world has always considered the word of God hate speech and untrue. It is nothing new.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Political Correctness is a god that must be worshiped by those who idolise political for their god and they insist in all being correct to that god that is man made gibberish idolised by brainwashed twerps.

How can anyone claim that anything that's Political is correct ?:eek::rolleyes:o_O:(:confused:

Nazi Germany was Politically Correct and the fact was that all must obey such a Government regardless, your opinions do not matter at all and if you do anything that is outside of the Political Correct like you become an enemy of the State. the same is such with Communism and any dictatorship.

As History shows is that the head of the PC mob is always one step ahead of the people and they play their cards well in duping the Nations very well indeed, they are masters in it all and the media has always done their bidding through history in fact, if anyone could be bothered to look into such, but no they don't because most are to ignorant to bother.

History never repeats Song ?:cool:

Reactions: Soverign Grace