**Holy Ghost**

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mr.Bride

Jan 31, 2013
The Southern Carolinas
What is it? The literal life a Jesus Christ. Plain and simple. When He is dwelling in you, you are all together a different person than you once was. Your life changes.

We should be identified with Christ..If we have the life of Christ in us, then we should do the things He did. If I had the spirit of John Dillinger, then I would have guns and live like an outlaw.

Folks don't want the Holy Ghost mainly because they want to keep their life. I'll tell you straight up, when Jesus shows up in power, it can throw you for a loop like RANDOR said. I had a certain "swagger" about me before He came on the scene, but afterwards He flipped my mind inside out. Just being real. You'll have to remind yourself that God is God and He's sovereign, and plus, you asked for it.

When the Holy Ghost comes it'll be like every gun in hell will be aimed at you. Talk about being misunderstood. Understatement...

Over and out...

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
Yes good thread!!,
Absolutely true.

On Struggle. I have never struggled so much in my own life as much as I struggle now. Before I struggled but it was different it was a struggle with identity and destiny I was lost.
But afterward it became a struggle of the old man against the New born and it still is in so many ways. A lot of Christian especially on these sites act like they have it all together, that they have the formula to easy living in Christ. But life in Christ is not easy, its a constant struggle against our fallen selves. Going back to the way I was would be like wanting to go back to being blind by simply closing my eyes after receiving sight. I know I am indwelt because I have this struggle this battle raging inside my members in side my heart and my head. If I did not then there would be no conflict, I would be self justified in all my actions accused only by my own moral standards which are governed by modern culture and the trends it dictates.

Satan's aim is to destroy Gods creation and he will stop at nothing to devour us all, The Spirit is our strength because we can be convicted, and by that conviction we turn and repent and the devil is put out.
The Holy Spirit is the truth of Mighty God by his Word and by His Spirit, he is Christ alive in us.

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Mr.Bride said:
What is it? The literal life a Jesus Christ. Plain and simple. When He is dwelling in you, you are all together a different person than you once was. Your life changes.

We should be identified with Christ..If we have the life of Christ in us, then we should do the things He did. If I had the spirit of John Dillinger, then I would have guns and live like an outlaw.

Folks don't want the Holy Ghost mainly because they want to keep their life. I'll tell you straight up, when Jesus shows up in power, it can throw you for a loop like RANDOR said. I had a certain "swagger" about me before He came on the scene, but afterwards He flipped my mind inside out. Just being real. You'll have to remind yourself that God is God and He's sovereign, and plus, you asked for it.

When the Holy Ghost comes it'll be like every gun in hell will be aimed at you. Talk about being misunderstood. Understatement...

Over and out...
Beautiful..........................Exactly
Madad21 said:
Yes good thread!!,
Absolutely true.

On Struggle. I have never struggled so much in my own life as much as I struggle now. Before I struggled but it was different it was a struggle with identity and destiny I was lost.
But afterward it became a struggle of the old man against the New born and it still is in so many ways. A lot of Christian especially on these sites act like they have it all together, that they have the formula to easy living in Christ. But life in Christ is not easy, its a constant struggle against our fallen selves. Going back to the way I was would be like wanting to go back to being blind by simply closing my eyes after receiving sight. I know I am indwelt because I have this struggle this battle raging inside my members in side my heart and my head. If I did not then there would be no conflict, I would be self justified in all my actions accused only by my own moral standards which are governed by modern culture and the trends it dictates.

Satan's aim is to destroy Gods creation and he will stop at nothing to devour us all, The Spirit is our strength because we can be convicted, and by that conviction we turn and repent and the devil is put out.
The Holy Spirit is the truth of Mighty God by his Word and by His Spirit, he is Christ alive in us.
And again beautiful