Homosexual Church Dream

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
there is a time for uncompromising sternness (depending on who one is dealing with). all this has to be lead by the spirit... sometimes when you see they are blinded and still convinced there right.. then its time to walk away .think Christ called it dusting off your sandals moving on . i know a woman at work that is lesbian .talking to her watching her you would never know it.. i joke around with her talk to her treat her like everyone else. she knows where i stand yes she knows i dont support or agree with her life style.. peter wrote love covers a multitude of sins . best i can do is love her through Christ Love.. at one time i was rebellious a practicing heathen . indited by fed grand jury on growing weed on Gov land.. yet Church folks loved me beyond my sinful lifestyle if she asked me i would tell her..but this woman knows the truth may not. know the Bible real well . i feel the need to be friendly to her and treat her with respect. in hopes she will see the Light
That's fine Ezra, I agree with everything that you said. Especially the part where you said that she knows where you stand, that is all that I'm talking about.
Thanks!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
the Bible says marriage is honorable in all. and the bed is undefiled ..but adulterers and whoremongers God will judge, there is no reference to sodomy between man and wife . that is Bible
Sodomy is sodomy regardless, I never met a man back in the 1980's who was older than me promote poo jabbers at all, they remembered the days before penicillin, it was a death sentence to be such a filthy grub.
But nowadays with the younger generation it's a right of passage that some are especially proud off to the extreme, I heard them skite at work such filth and I had a mate that was born in 1965 who had carried the pox, he was immune to it but destroyed his 2ed wife having children because of him and she divorced him because of it, as she wanted to have many children as that was everything to her, as that's the way of her culture as well.
He had destroyed her life, all she wanted to be was a mother, but all he wanted her for was to run the business for him and make as much money as he could ripping off all that he could and trying to undermine all people he came across, a typical atheist just as I seen with all the young idiots at work who had sold their Soul to the Devil. they only boast of themselves 24/7 and most have had a marriage that failed, no wonder because such are just pigs.
What is unnatural is depravity and from what I have seen in my life time anyone who goes down that path is a very sad excuse for a human, they are possessed by Satan no doubt ! I have seen their works and it's always a boasting fool who is a total self indulged moron that everything is all about themselves. they do not love their wife as they are just an extension of their egos and that about sums it up.

You do not abuse people ! that's the golden rule of true Christianity and you reap what you sow.
All works of depravity come from Satan, the Commandments that Holy Moses are the very foundations that all must abide in and Jesus finished them off with Grace bringing them to light.

If one treats his wife with abuse such a one is a degenerate.
In a true Christian Marriage the two become as one, they are not partners at all, like the new age mob peddle bringing in whoever it may be into the partnership, then the door is open to the cat the dog the goat to become such a partnership as well. it all becomes Lawful because mans works has given consent to such, the Devil is in the detail nowadays, everyone is equal nowadays, equal nothings ! Bible says Equal under God ! that's big difference ? no where does it say in the Bible that all men are equal.

Reactions: JohnPaul

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sodomy is sodomy regardless, I never met a man back in the 1980's who was older than me promote poo jabbers at all, they remembered the days before penicillin, it was a death sentence to be such a filthy grub.
But nowadays with the younger generation it's a right of passage that some are especially proud off to the extreme, I heard them skite at work such filth and I had a mate that was born in 1965 who had carried the pox, he was immune to it but destroyed his 2ed wife having children because of him and she divorced him because of it, as she wanted to have many children as that was everything to her, as that's the way of her culture as well.
He had destroyed her life, all she wanted to be was a mother, but all he wanted her for was to run the business for him and make as much money as he could ripping off all that he could and trying to undermine all people he came across, a typical atheist just as I seen with all the young idiots at work who had sold their Soul to the Devil. they only boast of themselves 24/7 and most have had a marriage that failed, no wonder because such are just pigs.
What is unnatural is depravity and from what I have seen in my life time anyone who goes down that path is a very sad excuse for a human, they are possessed by Satan no doubt ! I have seen their works and it's always a boasting fool who is a total self indulged moron that everything is all about themselves. they do not love their wife as they are just an extension of their egos and that about sums it up.

You do not abuse people ! that's the golden rule of true Christianity and you reap what you sow.
All works of depravity come from Satan, the Commandments that Holy Moses are the very foundations that all must abide in and Jesus finished them off with Grace bringing them to light.

If one treats his wife with abuse such a one is a degenerate.
In a true Christian Marriage the two become as one, they are not partners at all, like the new age mob peddle bringing in whoever it may be into the partnership, then the door is open to the cat the dog the goat to become such a partnership as well. it all becomes Lawful because mans works has given consent to such, the Devil is in the detail nowadays, everyone is equal nowadays, equal nothings ! Bible says Equal under God ! that's big difference ? no where does it say in the Bible that all men are equal.
nice 4 paragraph response but we are talking what the scriptures has to say..your missing the point

Reactions: Helen

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If we are going to discuss such matters, I will ask a question about Leviticus. What specific act is being prohibited here:

Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

From my own knowledge of biology, two men cannot do what a man and a woman can. How is it possible for a man to lie with another man the way he would with a woman?

You get a failing grade in imagination! LOL

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m not being hateful here or angry, I’m very opposite of both those things, this acceptance and embracing of homosexuals is a very dangerous thing.

If people here want to deem me angry and hateful then so be it.

@Waiting on him, you’re a hateful and intolerant person bringing up my job situation in this thread, like you are making fun of me, that’s cool, it doesn’t hurt me, I pray for you, people like you do more harm than good.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m not being hateful here or angry, I’m very opposite of both those things, this acceptance and embracing of homosexuals is a very dangerous thing.

@Waiting on him, you’re a hateful and intolerant person bringing up my job situation in this thread, like you are making fun of me, that’s cool, it doesn’t hurt me, I pray for you, people like you do more harm than good.
Oddly enough, I’ve been praying for you.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Sorry Helen, I'm not sure if I understood your contention?
I meant that in these days, something that was as detestable as homosexuality in God's eyes (worthy of a death sentence), has reached such a level of acceptance in our society today, for it's promoted in all the media, and it has even penetrated the Church where Church leaders are allowed to be openly, and practicing gays (Anglicanism).
The sins that you cited, I don't believe have anywhere, reached that same level of embracement?

Thanks
I still contend that to God sin is sin. Why? Because the little few in the list I mentioned are all sins against LOVE...be it abortion , pedophilia, or anything else....
Jesus gave to us the way that we fulfill all His desire and laws ...love God and our neighbour.

But I do agree that where we are in this world age...homosexuality is on an epidemic scale...we agree there...

Reactions: Waiting on him

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let's look at what happened in Sodom. The condemning of the people of Sodom shows us something of the culture. Being gracious and helpful to strangers was seen as a great virtue. The people of Sodom were nasty towards strangers. All they cared about was money, it seems.

Ezekiel 16:49 Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister Sodom, pride, fulness of bread, and abundance of idleness was in her and in her daughters, neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy.

Thus the two angels were seen as prey. We should not think that all the men and boys were gay. What Lot suggested tells us that wasn't true. He offered to let them have sex with his daughters. Why would he do that? In his eyes, it was better to show kindness to strangers even if that meant his daughters had to be raped. Obviously then these men were mostly straight. They wanted a thrill, and raping men would be a bigger thrill than raping women even if the women were virgins.

Some aspects of that culture still exist in some Arab countries. Thus when Qaddafi was overthrown and captured, one of his captors wanted to get a thrill out of degrading him. Call it toxic masculinity if you want. He didn't rape Qaddafi by having sex with him. He degraded him by sodomizing him with a bayonet.

That kind of toxic masculinity has been around for a long time. We see it in hazing rituals. It makes the news that young boys sodomize new members with various objects, etc. I've seen stories about the police doing things like that; and it is sometimes seen in the military as it was in the case of Qaddafi. Sometimes it's actual forced sex too.

The Jewish tradition says "sword" in Isaiah 14 is a nice word for "penis." The King of Tyre had built a temple for himself and ordered people to worship him as if he was some god or the covering cherub. Part of his predicted punishment was to be sodomized by the invading troops; and the Jews say he was.

19 But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet.

Oh Lucifer! How the mighty have fallen, indeed.

Was Sodom destroyed because the men and boys wanted to rape the angels? Scarcely. God had decided to take action before that happened. Their sins were many; and their iniquity was great. It is a big mistake then to believe Sodom was destroyed because of "sodomy." They were a brutish people, lacking compassion towards others. The attempted rape is just one way that brutishness came out.

It may be worth repeating what Ezekiel wrote:

Ezekiel 16:49 Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister Sodom, pride, fulness of bread, and abundance of idleness was in her and in her daughters, neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy.

It seems to me that the church's first priority should be to show compassion to the poor and needy. My sister told me that there were some Christian missionaries visiting a refugee camp in some Arabic Muslim country. The law said they could help them with food and other aid, but they could try to convert them by talking about Jesus. So that's what they did. They did the good they were allowed to do; and it turned out that some of the Muslims were impressed that they converted to Christianity on their own without the missionaries saying a word about Jesus. I cannot verify that this story is true; but it sounds true to me.

Ok, Giuliano. Finally had a chance to read thru this. Not much to comment on it, however, as I'm not sure it presents much of a response to homosexuals who are teaching that their sin is acceptable to God.

But maybe I'm misunderstanding what you were arguing for.

Last edited:

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
there is a time for uncompromising sternness (depending on who one is dealing with). all this has to be lead by the spirit... sometimes when you see they are blinded and still convinced there right.. then its time to walk away .think Christ called it dusting off your sandals moving on . i know a woman at work that is lesbian .talking to her watching her you would never know it.. i joke around with her talk to her treat her like everyone else. she knows where i stand yes she knows i dont support or agree with her life style.. peter wrote love covers a multitude of sins . best i can do is love her through Christ Love.. at one time i was rebellious a practicing heathen . indited by fed grand jury on growing weed on Gov land.. yet Church folks loved me beyond my sinful lifestyle if she asked me i would tell her..but this woman knows the truth may not. know the Bible real well . i feel the need to be friendly to her and treat her with respect. in hopes she will see the Light

Agree good post.
( @DMB )

It is a case of the old saying..."Love the sinner hate the sin.."

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have a neighbor who is gay and we were talking about Christianity and he said the gay community have decided to start establishing "gay" churches so they can come and worship God freely without biased judgment against them....
Funny how this conversation took place 2 nights ago and tonight I read your thread about your dream.

Yeah. The dream I had was on the heals of discussing the Wilkerson vision, and I think he's right: We're heading for a time when there will indeed be homosexual churches in nearly every city in the US.

Amazing how badly the morality of "the church" is now slipping.

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But what about their acts?
i dunno about there acts do you? the problem here is a ant hill has been turned into a mountain if they are homosexual then i would guss they have sx...i really don't know ..what about a couple that lives together outside of marriage what about there acts ?

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The first thing that has to be established when dealing with this issue is whether the homosexual act itself is considered by God to be a sin. I haven't read every post in this thread, but I have seen posts supporting opposing views on this.

The main scripture I look at is what Jesus Himself spoke.

Matt 19:1-9-- When Jesus had finished this instruction, He departed from Galilee and went to the region of Judea across the Jordan. Large crowds followed Him, and He healed them there. Some Pharisees approached Him to test Him. They asked, “Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife on any grounds?”
“Haven’t you read,” He replied, “that He who created them in the beginning made them male and female,” and He also said:
“ For this reason a man will leave
his father and mother
and be joined to his wife,
and the two will become one flesh?
So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore, what God has joined together, man must not separate.”

“Why then,” they asked Him, “did Moses command us to give divorce papers and to send her away?”
He told them,
Moses permitted you to divorce your wives because of the hardness of your hearts. But it was not like that from the beginning. And I tell you, whoever divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another, commits adultery.”

In the portion of the scripture I underlined, Jesus is quoting Genesis 2.

Gen 2:18-24-- Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper as his complement.” So the Lord God formed out of the ground every wild animal and every bird of the sky, and brought each to the man to see what he would call it. And whatever the man called a living creature, that was its name. The man gave names to all the livestock, to the birds of the sky, and to every wild animal; but for the man no helper was found as his complement. So the Lord God caused a deep sleep to come over the man, and he slept. God took one of his ribs and closed the flesh at that place. Then the Lord God made the rib He had taken from the man into a woman and brought her to the man. And the man said:
This one, at last, is bone of my bone
and flesh of my flesh;
this one will be called “woman,”
for she was taken from man.

This is why a man leaves his father and mother and bonds with his wife, and they become one flesh.

Jesus spoke to this issue by going back to the beginning in revealing God's basic design for sexual relationships. Jesus made several essential points in this short scripture.

1) God created humans as male and female (not male and male or female and female) for the purpose of marriage and procreation.
2) Husband and wife (not man and woman) are to be joined in sexual union and become one flesh.
3) What God has joined together, man is not to separate.

This was God's design from the beginning. He made humans male and female. Man and woman are to become one flesh within the bonds of marriage. And marriage is not to be dissolved except on specific grounds because of what God designed and established from the beginning.

These scriptures show that homosexuality doesn't fit into God's design for sexual relationships. In fact, homosexuality defies the basic design of God, who commanded the first husband and wife, Adam and Eve, to multiply, i.e. produce offspring.

There are other scriptures that clearly show homosexuality to be a sin. To be sure, it's not the only sexual sin that people can engage in, but it is clearly considered an unrighteous act, and its practice keeps a person from inheriting God's kingdom.

1 Cor 6:9-11
-- Don’t you know that the unrighteous will not inherit God’s kingdom? Do not be deceived: No sexually immoral people, idolaters, adulterers, or anyone practicing homosexuality, no thieves, greedy people, drunkards, verbally abusive people, or swindlers will inherit God’s kingdom. And some of you used to be like this. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

Now this is a well-constructed argument, with full scripture quotations provided I might add : )

I noticed you stayed away from using the "natural" vs. "unnatural" argument, which they usually counter by simply saying that that was how the culture of the times looked at it.

This is instead basing the argument squarely on OT texts that do not even so much as mention homosexual relations in the context of creation.

I'd give this one the winner of the thread so far : )
Granted, I only outlined mine to another poster without fully presenting it scripturally.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i am sure they are out there many denoms accept same sex marriage

This would appear to be the case if 8,000+ churches are LGBQ-affirming in North America, though I wonder if those numbers aren't skewed a tad high, since they are coming from the LGBQ community itself.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

John, what I was trying to say to your earlier was.."Check your attitude".

Do they 'creep me out'..yes. But I know three, I knew them when they were about 10 years old ..one here, one in UK and one in USA.

I cannot wrap my head around their desires and doings either ..something or someone warped their souls.

IF we "hate them" as individual people...woe unto us!!
God has a lot to say about that!

But like I said to someone just now..like it or not..we MUST love the person, while we hate the sin.
If we can't do that, we are in for big trouble.

They stand in need of redemption too. ✟