Homosexuality Being Accepted And Embraced By Christians

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This makes no sense. Homosexuals can believe in Jesus Christ, the same as you or me. BTW, are you sinless?
Even the devils believe and tremble . True belief entails we believe in what HE taught as well as what the apostels who by the spirit taught .
I used to be one of those who hollered i beleive with my mouth , Yet i was lost in sin and served the devil .
Who we serve IS WHOSE we are . That is a fact that while man and men can deny , GOD WONT .
By their FRUITS ye shall know them . IS a fact no matter what todays mens try and say .
Anyone who can embrace their sin and the sins of others , DOES NOT KNOW GOD , HAS NOT CHRIST and is still lost .
When a true lamb errs it gets convicted , when a lip only one errs , IT JUSTIFIES IT and says I HAVE DONE NO WRONG
and wipes its mouth and continues in sin . YE shall know them by their fruits .

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even the devils believe and tremble . True belief entails we believe in what HE taught as well as what the apostels who by the spirit taught .
I used to be one of those who hollered i beleive with my mouth , Yet i was lost in sin and served the devil .
Who we serve IS WHOSE we are . That is a fact that while man and men can deny , GOD WONT .
By their FRUITS ye shall know them . IS a fact no matter what todays mens try and say .
Anyone who can embrace their sin and the sins of others , DOES NOT KNOW GOD , HAS NOT CHRIST and is still lost .
When a true lamb errs it gets convicted , when a lip only one errs , IT JUSTIFIES IT and says I HAVE DONE NO WRONG
and wipes its mouth and continues in sin . YE shall know them by their fruits .

Again, you have neglected the admonition in both the OT and the NT: love your neighbor as yourself. Your posts are full of judgement and condemnation.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again, you have neglected the admonition in both the OT and the NT: love your neighbor as yourself. Your posts are full of judgement and condemnation.
Yet i was talking about my own self . So just cause i said i used to lip the name of Christ
and yet loved my sin and was lost , by your own words i am condmening myself and hate myself and desire myself to be in hell .
SEE the irony yet . Just cause a man warns , and i used MYSELF as the example , DONT MEAN HE WISHED death on any .
cause i sure dont wish it on myself nor anyone . I do love my neighbor as myself .
Thanks be to GOD i have eternal life , THUS i am gonna point them to the same ONE TOO . and not just hug and let them beleive a lie .
I wouldnt want to be stuck in a lie , thus why would i want anyone else stuck in a lie . DO UNTO OTHERS as ye would have them to do to you .
Now preach JESUS and correct some sin and stop allowing folks to perish .

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yet i was talking about my own self . So just cause i said i used to lip the name of Christ
and yet loved my sin and was lost , by your own words i am condmening myself and hate myself and desire myself to be in hell .
SEE the irony yet . Just cause a man warns , and i used MYSELF as the example , DONT MEAN HE WISHED death on any .
cause i sure dont wish it on myself nor anyone . I do love my neighbor as myself .
Thanks be to GOD i have eternal life , THUS i am gonna point them to the same ONE TOO . and not just hug and let them beleive a lie .
I wouldnt want to be stuck in a lie , thus why would i want anyone else stuck in a lie . DO UNTO OTHERS as ye would have them to do to you .
Now preach JESUS and correct some sin and stop allowing folks to perish .

Your usual blah message...

BTW, I don't allow anyone to perish. I am not God.

I am told to love my neighbor as myself, which is what I try to do every day. I judge no one; that is up to God. One of the things I do, however, is respond to false teaching...

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I am told to love my neighbor as myself, which is what I try to do every day. I judge no one;

Once again the statement about judging is quoted out of context.
We are to judge righteously according to scripture.
By your way of thinking nobody needs correction.

Judging should be done as indicated by scripture, in a Godly way.

You are promoting cheap grace, I am not surprised, because satan has been pushing this into many churches.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your usual blah message...

BTW, I don't allow anyone to perish. I am not God.

I am told to love my neighbor as myself, which is what I try to do every day. I judge no one; that is up to God. One of the things I do, however, is respond to false teaching...
If we see a brother or a sister in a sin and we close our eyes , mark my words GOD SEES all and He will hold one accountable .
Some sins are hidden but some are quite easily seen . WHEN one is spotted correct the one in error .
Its kind of hard to not know two men or two women that are married to one another are not in sin . Thus
when that enters into the church it must be corrected , Christ must be preached and known sin must be corrected .
What i wonder is how would folks have treated Christ and the first apostels if they entered into many churches today .
THEY would say YOU ALL DONT KNOW JESUS , GOD IS LOVE , YE JUDGERS and YE HATERS .
Its time to return to the bible and learn THEIR PATTERN and fast is all i can say to this generation .

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Don't judge?

But Jesus repeatedly taught men to judge rightly, insisting they "judge with righteous judgment" (John 7:24) and He praised a man who "rightly judged" (Luke 7:43).

Paul shamed the Corinthian Christians because no one among them was willing to "judge the smallest matters" (1 Cor. 6:2).

As the Apostle wrote, "He who is spiritual judges all things" for "we have the mind of Christ" (1 Cor. 2:15-16).

Many are "loved right into hell" because of out of context quoted scriptures.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You are promoting cheap grace, I am not surprised, because satan has been pushing this into many churches.
Have you ever noticed how people try and weaponize JESUS owns words like love your neighbor as yourself
and yet do it in a way that actually attacks The very scriptural reminders another brings .
I think folks forget something or never knew it .
that same JESUS who said love your neighbor as yourself , HE ALSO ALWAYS corrected error , even corrected
those who had INVITED him to dinner . Paul always corrected , he always warned against sin
and said partake not of it and to rebuke those who sin before others that others may fear .
I wonder how JIM would treat CHRIST and the apostels IN that bible , IF THEY were here on this site .
THE same way he treats those who come with those reminders . HE WOULD say YE DONT KNOW LOVE
YE DONT KNOW CHRIST , OOPS we have a problem . A REAL BIG ONE TOO .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't judge?

But Jesus repeatedly taught men to judge rightly, insisting they "judge with righteous judgment" (John 7:24) and He praised a man who "rightly judged" (Luke 7:43).

Paul shamed the Corinthian Christians because no one among them was willing to "judge the smallest matters" (1 Cor. 6:2).

As the Apostle wrote, "He who is spiritual judges all things" for "we have the mind of Christ" (1 Cor. 2:15-16).
Paul continue , DO you not JUDGE those who are within, NOW GOD JUDGES those who are without ,
THREFORE PUT THAT MAN OUT of the CHURCH . TO JIM paul was and would be called a hater who knew not Christ
who did not know HOW to love his neighbor as himself . SEE the problem yet .
THEY use one line of scripture to attack other scriptures . SCRIPTURE is not to be weaponized against scripture .
FOLKS no longer know how to rightly divide the word of truth at all . THEY KNOW only what decieved men have taught them .
How to twist scrip . and do so unto their own destruction . And me , i desire only good for jim
ITS WHY i warn and remind him just as i would anyone .

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I didn't quote Scripture when I said that I judge no one. And speaking of out-of-context, here is what I wrote (verbatim): I judge no one; that is up to God.

Also, your statement that "By your way of thinking nobody needs correction" is nonsense. I never said that. Why can't you be truthful?

Saying that "judging should be done as indicated by scripture, in a Godly way" is false. Matthew 7:1, "Do not judge so that you will not be judged" is what Scripture says, but obviously you don't pay attention to the Bible!

And the usual "Satan" stuff is nonsense. You are promoting unScriptural lies!

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
C.S Lewis:

Wormwood: Believers have so many weapons at their disposal. It is difficult to neutralize them. It takes a huge effort just to slow the work of a single Christian.

Screwtape: Your one-on-one approach is inefficient. This is the age of Madison Avenue and mass marketing. If you can undermine their whole group at once, then you’ve accomplished something.

Wormwood: Unfortunately, I’m not highly productive. In the time it takes me to frustrate one believer, I could tempt a dozen heathens.

Screwtape: Don’t lose heart, Wormwood. We are implementing a plan to impair the whole Church with a single ploy.

Wormwood: I don’t see how that will be possible. I see Christians dedicated to warning others about hell. It’s all I can do just to get one of them distracted for a short time.

Screwtape: We are going to use their Leader’s own words.

Wormwood: No! Please don’t. Don’t even joke about using His words. I can’t take it.

Screwtape: If you’re ever going to grow up to be an effective demon, you’re going to have to learn to use the Enemy’s words against Him.

Wormwood: It just seems so dangerous. Which words are you going to use?

Screwtape: “Judge not!”

Wormwood: I don’t understand why He would tell them not to judge. That’s confusing. He commanded His followers to rebuke, admonish, and judge hundreds of times in His Book. And that’s what they’re out there
doing. And I might add, it’s causing me grief.

Screwtape: When their Leader said those words, He was speaking to hypocrites. “Judge not… you hypocrite,” as He said later in the same paragraph.

Wormwood: Yeah, but how are we going to use “Judge not” to neutralize the whole Church?

Screwtape: We’re going to get them to ignore the fact that He was talking to hypocrites. He said that hypocrites should not judge, at least not until they stop doing the wrong deed themselves. But we’re going to make them think none of them should judge, ever.

Wormwood: That’s brilliant… if you can pull it off, that is. I mean, if we can get them to stop judging, then they won’t rebuke the wicked. And they won’t be able to admonish those who are sexually immoral.

Screwtape: It is even more brilliant than you realize. If we can seduce Christians into following the instructions for hypocrites, we will turn them into hypocrites. It’s like government workers who follow foolish rules so precisely they are transformed from human beings into bureaucrats; drones who mindlessly dispense red tape regardless of the misfortune they cause. The slave who willingly obeys his master, begins to conform to the master. If believers willingly submit to an instruction for hypocrites, they will conform to hypocrisy. Eventually, with a little evil luck, we might stop them from confronting unbelievers altogether because, as you know Wormwood, to confront requires judging. And if they don’t judge unbelievers, they are hypocrites, professing the Gospel but denying its power.

Wormwood: Ha, ha. I’m excited. When do we start?

Screwtape: Everything is underway already. Just do your part.

Wormwood: And that is…?

Screwtape: Make sure your targets read as little of the Book as possible. Don’t get too worried if they stick to their favorite twenty cliché verses. But make sure they remain ignorant of most of the Word.

Wormwood: Master, you are brilliant.

Screwtape: You can call me Master if you want, but don’t let the boss hear you.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you ever noticed how people try and weaponize JESUS owns words like love your neighbor as yourself
and yet do it in a way that actually attacks The very scriptural reminders another brings .
I think folks forget something or never knew it .
that same JESUS who said love your neighbor as yourself , HE ALSO ALWAYS corrected error , even corrected
those who had INVITED him to dinner . Paul always corrected , he always warned against sin
and said partake not of it and to rebuke those who sin before others that others may fear .
I wonder how JIM would treat CHRIST and the apostels IN that bible , IF THEY were here on this site .
THE same way he treats those who come with those reminders . HE WOULD say YE DONT KNOW LOVE
YE DONT KNOW CHRIST , OOPS we have a problem . A REAL BIG ONE TOO .

Your semiliterate post is complete garbage. It doesn't merit a response!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And i shall give thee a mouth that none can resist .
Some folks dont realize i have been quoating scrips and showing the pattern the early church used .
cause some folks dont know their bible and rather would sit under men who tickle ears rather than simply heed and learn the truth
in that bible for themselves . I often bring many scrips , BUT DONT post the chapter and verse
and yet some folks think its my own semiliterate ramblings . I say its time to open bibles and learn the docrtrine well .
And how lovely are those words to the soul of a lamb .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you?

BTW, you didn't answer my question: are you sinless?
No . Yet i did far more sins than most . Thus i condmen none , rather i simply warn the brethren in error to simply repent of said error
See i know the only goodness in me is the Holy Ghost and the only righteousness i have comes of GOD in Christ .
That same Holy Spirit has me to both keep the same biblical pattern and teach that same pattern .
And yet you often attack that pattern of correction as though i have no love for my neighbor . SEE the problem yet .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Your semiliterate post is complete garbage. It doesn't merit a response!

Well, it would be beneficial if you would actually start checking scriptures.

Screwtape: Make sure your targets read as little of the Book as possible. Don’t get too worried if they stick to their favorite twenty cliché verses. But make sure they remain ignorant of most of the Word.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's always of interest to me that people such as amigo de christo and others can't even write in acceptable English, yet posit themselves as experts in God's word. Often they quote the King James translation, but I wonder how, if they don't express themselves coherently, they can claim to understand early 17th Century "Englyshe". Their self-righteousness is the ultimate form of hypocrisy!

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No . Yet i did far more sins than most . Thus i condmen none , rather i simply warn the brethren in error to simply repent of said error
See i know the only goodness in me is the Holy Ghost and the only righteousness i have comes of GOD in Christ .
That same Holy Spirit has me to both keep the same biblical pattern and teach that same pattern .
And yet you often attack that pattern of correction as though i have no love for my neighbor . SEE the problem yet .

You and Triumph 1300 need to read my post #459.

Status
Not open for further replies.