Homosexuality Being Accepted And Embraced By Christians

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhh712

Jun 12, 2022
Gettysburg
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm worried about JohnPaul, he has a lot of hatred.

I am too. And I'm not saying it's easy to love your enemies. If someone had murdered my husband, I would be called to love them and I would really struggle with that to the point where I don't know if I could do that. But I would definitely say that I am supposed to do that. Same as if someone should rape and murder someone's young daughter or a relative; same thing. It's typically not something we as humans are able to do outside of the grace of God. But we must acknowledge that Jesus called us to love our enemies and pray that he will give us the grace to do that when we are called to in very difficult situations.

Whatever, no sense in talking to people like you, you have your minds brainwashed already, so I'd only be wasting my time.

I am very happy to be brainwashed by Jesus. It is better than to be brainwashed by the world. Those are the only two choices.

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Love my fellow many and not what they do, that's not in me.
I am deeply saddened to hear that....our love for God and his Christ are not genuine unless we can imitate Jesus in his approach to sinners. The Pharisees were disgusted that he would associate with those whom they considered to be unworthy of their time or attention. (Luke 15:1-2) But Jesus said he came to save sinners...(Matthew 9:10-13)...the “lost” ones. Weren’t we lost at one time, and Jehovah found us? I fear you are lost again.....

John 3:17....
“For God did not send his Son into the world for him to judge the world, but for the world to be saved through him.”

If Jesus did not judge the world when he came to this earth, what makes us think we have the right to judge anyone?
No one is asking you to condone actions that God hates.....but we can give these ones the opportunity to gain life by being kind, not judgmental and certainly not hateful towards them. We are all given the choice to live by God’s standards or the world’s.....we are showing God whether we can read his word and change our attitude, or demonstrate that the love of God is not in us by sticking to an attitude that God cannot condone.....all of us will be judged the same way....the way we judge, if it is without love or compassion, is the way God will judge us. :(

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah I've heard all that before, you think they'll let you correct them?
If one refuses to hear then they must be put out of the church .
The thing is if the churches would continue to exhort pure sound doctrine
anyone entering into said church would either be convicted and repent or they will leave .
No one who loves and practices sin would ever just sit and remain in a place that exposes sin .
But this is the problem within most churches . They no longer preach sound doctrine and instead
are in the business of trying to make anyone and everyone just feel accepted . that is a huge problem .
Instead they should continually preach and exhort with pure sound doctrine so as the church can be built up and grow .
No one sits in a place that exposes their sin . They have no peace nor comfort .
YEt lambs will ONLY sit in a place that preaches sound doctrine . cause lambs love the truth
but the world loves what the world preaches . And again that has become the problem with most churches
They have become as the world and they preach a sensual message and try so hard to entertain anyone
and the focus has become on trying to keep folks at all costs , EVEN the cost of the truth . This pattern destroys
and it destroys big time . When a church gathers it gathers unto GOD with all adoration above on HIM
and all things HE did instruct is what the leaders of churches would be teaching and reminding its own about .

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If one refuses to hear then they must be put out of the church .
The thing is if the churches would continue to exhort pure sound doctrine
anyone entering into said church would either be convicted and repent or they will leave .
No one who loves and practices sin would ever just sit and remain in a place that exposes sin .
But this is the problem within most churches . They no longer preach sound doctrine and instead
are in the business of trying to make anyone and everyone just feel accepted . that is a huge problem .
Instead they should continually preach and exhort with pure sound doctrine so as the church can be built up and grow .
No one sits in a place that exposes their sin . They have no peace nor comfort .
YEt lambs will ONLY sit in a place that preaches sound doctrine . cause lambs love the truth
but the world loves what the world preaches . And again that has become the problem with most churches
They have become as the world and they preach a sensual message and try so hard to entertain anyone
and the focus has become on trying to keep folks at all costs , EVEN the cost of the truth . This pattern destroys
and it destroys big time . When a church gathers it gathers unto GOD with all adoration above on HIM
and all things HE did instruct is what the leaders of churches would be teaching and reminding its own about .
Problem is most churches are about money.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Problem is most churches are about money.
Mine is not. They don’t even take an offering. And homosexuals are welcome as all are sinners. Lots of homeless. It’s a church where people come for help.

Anyway this whole homosexual thing is quite a thing to behold. You would think that 75% of the population is gay judging by how loud they are. Corporate America bows down to the militant homosexuals because they are sore afraid of them. The gays think we are the enemy. We are their only hope.

Reactions: dhh712

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Which is preferable: a homosexual who loves or a Christian who hates? There are plenty of both.

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Which is preferable: a homosexual who loves or a Christian who hates? There are plenty of bot.
Neither . neither one . We dont pick and choose based on ones emotions , but the TRUTH alone is what we teach and speak no matter
the cost . Keep those churches pure and holy within the glorious teachings of that wonderous bible .
I dont pick and choose a murderer over a liar . I correct both .
I dont dont care if the murderer hugs everyone and is kind to all , HE gets corrected the same as the one who telleth lies does .
If i got up in most churches today and said , hey church you must not murder , i bet most all would agree .
I bet if i got up and said hey church do not commit homosexuality , MOST would boo me and call me a hater .
YET SIN IS SIN the church cannot support ANY SIN . ANY SIN .
We need to seriously ask the real questions . How come most churches would approve a message
against some sins , yet attack and refuse a message against OTHER sins . Cause we been brainwashed is why . PEROID .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Neither . neither one . We dont pick and choose based on ones emotions , but the TRUTH alone is what we teach and speak no matter
the cost . Keep those churches pure and holy within the glorious teachings of that wonderous bible .
I dont pick and choose a murderer over a liar . I correct both .
I dont dont care if the murderer hugs everyone and is kind to all , HE gets corrected the same as the one who telleth lies does .
If i got up in most churches today and said , hey church you must not murder , i bet most all would agree .
I bet if i got up and said hey church do not commit homosexuality , MOST would boo me and call me a hater .
YET SIN IS SIN the church cannot support ANY SIN . ANY SIN .
We need to seriously ask the real questions . How come most churches would approve a message
against some sins , yet attack and refuse a message against OTHER sins . Cause we been brainwashed is why . PEROID .

How many murderers have you actually come in contact with? My guess is zero.

The rest of your post is a clear example of "going off the rails". Except for the last sentence: we (including yourself) have been brainwashed.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How many murderers have you actually come in contact with? My guess is zero.

The rest of your post is a clear example of "going off the rails". Except for the last sentence: we (including yourself) have been brainwashed.
You would be wrong about that . But as i said above
I bet if i told the church dont commit murder most all would cheer
and yet those same churches would call me a hater if i said church dont commit homosexual acts .
Yet both are sin . If paul and others always warned the church not to sin , not to steal not to etc
THEN why is it called hate when i do today . Just something YA MIGHT WANNA PONDER ON and very fast too .

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You would be wrong about that . But as i said above
I bet if i told the church dont commit murder most all would cheer
and yet those same churches would call me a hater if i said church dont commit homosexual acts .
Yet both are sin . If paul and others always warned the church not to sin , not to steal not to etc
THEN why is it called hate when i do today . Just something YA MIGHT WANNA PONDER ON and very fast too .

Jesus said to love your neighbor. What will you do if your neighbor is a homosexual?

1 Corinthians 5:12a, " For what do I have to do with judging those outside?" (meaning the church). You're ranting and raving against those whom God loves!

John 3:16-17, "For this is the way God loved the world: He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world should be saved through him."

Your hatred of homosexuals is contrary to the will of God!!!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus said to love your neighbor. What will you do if your neighbor is a homosexual?

1 Corinthians 5:12a, " For what do I have to do with judging those outside?" (meaning the church). You're ranting and raving against those whom God loves!

John 3:16-17, "For this is the way God loved the world: He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world should be saved through him."

Your hatred of homosexuals is contrary to the will of God!!!
Keep it on the subject at hand . I said WITHIN the churches . God judges those OUTSIDE the church .
I am speaking about within the church itself . So again
allow me to ask the question .
How come paul , peter and others WHO DID LOVE their neighbor as themself , always warn agaisnt sin within the church .
And yet today only certain sins can be warned against while others are accepted and if one does warn THE CHURCH
against commiting such acts , ITS seen as hate . WHEN even paul warned agaisnt such acts WITHIN THE CHURCH .

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Keep it on the subject at hand . I said WITHIN the churches . God judges those OUTSIDE the church .
I am speaking about within the church itself . So again
allow me to ask the question .
How come paul , peter and others WHO DID LOVE their neighbor as themself , always warn agaisnt sin within the church .
And yet today only certain sins can be warned against while others are accepted and if one does warn THE CHURCH
against commiting such acts , ITS seen as hate . WHEN even paul warned agaisnt such acts WITHIN THE CHURCH .

You didn't answer my question (deliberately I assume): Jesus said to love your neighbor. What will you do if your neighbor is a homosexual?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You didn't answer my question (deliberately I assume): Jesus said to love your neighbor. What will you do if your neighbor is a homosexual?
Preach Christ to HIM . And whatever else GOD leads me to tell them .
But my question was about WITHIN the CHURCH . We correct anyone within the church .
So again why is it okay to preach out and expose some sins and yet to even utter a word about not comitting homosexual acts
IS SEEN as hate WITHIN , notice i said WITHIN THE CHURCH . And never forget WHOM GOD LOVES HE CORRECTS
thus whom we love WE TOO Would correct .
As even the bible says . YE shall not hate YOUR NEIGHBOR in your heart
you shall in any way rebuke , correct him and not allow SIN upon them . LOVE CORRECTS .
Even paul knew that . Its why he too once wrote , THOUGH THE MORE ABUNDANTELY I LOVE , the LESS i be loved .
Cause most folks NO LIKEY CORRECTION . BUT LOVE CORRECTS . So lets not forget that either .

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Preach Christ to HIM . And whatever else GOD leads me to tell them .
But my question was about WITHIN the CHURCH . We correct anyone within the church .
So again why is it okay to preach out and expose some sins and yet to even utter a word about not comitting homosexual acts
IS SEEN as hate WITHIN , notice i said WITHIN THE CHURCH . And never forget WHOM GOD LOVES HE CORRECTS
thus whom we love WE TOO Would correct .
As even the bible says . YE shall not hate YOUR NEIGHBOR in your heart
you shall in any way rebuke , correct him and not allow SIN upon them . LOVE CORRECTS .
Even paul knew that . Its why he too once wrote , THOUGH THE MORE ABUNDANTELY I LOVE , the LESS i be loved .
Cause most folks NO LIKEY CORRECTION . BUT LOVE CORRECTS . So lets not forget that either .

I don't really care what your question was about. Do you or do you not love homosexuals?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't really care what your question was about. Do you or do you not love homosexuals?
JESUS said to love even your enemies , so that ought to be a very simple answer . Yeah i may love all
but that dont mean i go and get unequally yoked with folks . If anyone had a need i would help them
and speak anything GOD led me to speak to them . And remember IF WE LOVE we correct . WE WOULD tell them of Christ
and whatever else GOD leads us to do . So my question is , DO YOU LOVE THEM . Or do you allow them to believe
their sin is fine and that they have no need of a savoir . cause that aint love at all . POINT them to CHRIST
and speak as the SPIRIT leads one to speak . FOLLOW the pattern of CHRIST .
Remember he often went to dinner and many folks were there . BUT HE ALWAYS CORRECTED ERROR when he seen it too .
SO , its not a sin to correct error . But yes of course we love all . But do we LOVE as CHRIST does
or do we love them as the world does . THAT is the question a lot of christains better examine .
DO we love as the world loves or do we love as CHRIST does . HE CORRECTED . HE forgave and always corrected .
He too said now GO and SIN NO MORE . LETS follow CHRIST and not the world .

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Which is preferable: a homosexual who loves or a Christian who hates? There are plenty of both.
A Christian and it’s not hate it’s rejecting abominations against God, perhaps Satan will accept them they are doing the Devil’s work.

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What are you saying, is in the Bible?

I'm saying that the true God has always viewed gross sin, such as someone who practices being a murderer and those who practice homosexuality as sins that we must refrain from practicing, that they both were put to death when found guilty of such charges among God covenant people. I'm saying the scriptures show us that God doesn't change, meaning his divine principles concerning sin don't change. So the scriptures are showing us in Gods word that people who practices being a murderer and doesn't change, will not inherit God's kingdom. Those who practice homosexuality, and don't change will not inherit God's kingdom, which as I said means they will be lost for eternity.
If a man lays down with another man as he would a woman may he be put to death and the blood of his head be put on his own hands, same for a woman. God’s law is against homosexuals not for us to love them, it calls for their death.

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am deeply saddened to hear that....our love for God and his Christ are not genuine unless we can imitate Jesus in his approach to sinners. The Pharisees were disgusted that he would associate with those whom they considered to be unworthy of their time or attention. (Luke 15:1-2) But Jesus said he came to save sinners...(Matthew 9:10-13)...the “lost” ones. Weren’t we lost at one time, and Jehovah found us? I fear you are lost again.....

John 3:17....
“For God did not send his Son into the world for him to judge the world, but for the world to be saved through him.”

If Jesus did not judge the world when he came to this earth, what makes us think we have the right to judge anyone?
No one is asking you to condone actions that God hates.....but we can give these ones the opportunity to gain life by being kind, not judgmental and certainly not hateful towards them. We are all given the choice to live by God’s standards or the world’s.....we are showing God whether we can read his word and change our attitude, or demonstrate that the love of God is not in us by sticking to an attitude that God cannot condone.....all of us will be judged the same way....the way we judge, if it is without love or compassion, is the way God will judge us. :(
I’m sorry but it’s the truth I can never love such filth and deviancy, just like I can’t love pedophiles, murderers and rapists, the world would be a better place without them.

Status
Not open for further replies.