Homosexuality Is An Affront to The God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m talking about divorce and taking another mans wife.
Oh, yeah, that's another thing which we are deceived by sin into doing.

Hebrews 3
12Take care, brothers, lest there be in any of you an evil, unbelieving heart, leading you to fall away from the living God. 13But exhort one another every day, as long as it is called “today,” that none of you may be hardened by the deceitfulness of sin. 14For we have come to share in Christ, if indeed we hold our original confidence firm to the end.

Sin is deceptive... it wants to play tricks on our minds... justify itself even though we KNOW it is wrong... we have to side with God against ourselves--hence Christ's statement, "Whoever wants to follow Me must deny himself take up his cross and follow Me." We are called to DIE to ourselves, hence Paul says "I die daily". We must die to ourselves. No such thing as #bornthisway excuse when you're following Christ. People are "natural born killers" and "natural born adulterers", etc, but they must deny themselves. See?

WE ALL deny ourselves!

If not, sin produces a hardness in our hearts, and then we do not listen when God's voice comes to us.

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah I may have gotten off topic. I’m surprised no one told on me.
Even though we're talking about how homosexuality is a sin, I don't want there to be a misunderstanding that that means anyone is being shamed or singled out--God is ready to receive us because He loves us. God is love.

Look at how Christ celebrates the return of repentant "tax collectors and sinners".

Luke 15
1Now all the tax collectors and [a]sinners were coming near Jesus to listen to Him. 2And both the Pharisees and the scribes began to complain, saying, “This man receives sinners and eats with them.”
3And so He told them this parable, saying, 4“What man among you, if he has a hundred sheep and has lost one of them, does not leave the other ninety-nine in the [c]open pasture and go after the one that is lost, until he finds it? 5And when he has found it, he puts it on his shoulders, rejoicing. 6And when he comes home, he calls together his friends and his neighbors, saying to them, ‘Rejoice with me, because I have found my sheep that was lost!’ 7I tell you that in the same way, there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous people who have no need of repentance.

The Lost Coin

8“Or what woman, if she has ten [d]silver coins and loses one coin, does not light a lamp and sweep the house and search carefully until she finds it? 9And when she has found it, she calls together her friends and neighbors, saying, ‘Rejoice with me, because I have found the coin which I had lost!’ 10In the same way, I tell you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents.”

The Prodigal Son

11And He said, “A man had two sons. 12The younger of them said to his father, ‘Father, give me the share of the estate that [e]is coming to me.’ And so he divided his [f]wealth between them. 13And not many days later, the younger son gathered everything together and went on a journey to a distant country, and there he squandered his estate in [g]wild living. 14Now when he had [h]spent everything, a severe famine occurred in that country, and he began doing without. 15So he went and hired himself out to one of the citizens of that country, and he sent him into his fields to feed pigs. 16And he longed to have his fill of the carob pods that the pigs were eating, and no one was giving him anything. 17But when he came to [j]his senses, he said, ‘How many of my father’s hired laborers have more than enough bread, but I am dying here [k]from hunger! 18I will set out and go to my father, and will say to him, “Father, I have sinned against heaven, and [l]in your sight; 19I am no longer worthy to be called your son; treat me as one of your hired laborers.”’ 20So he set out and came to [m]his father. But when he was still a long way off, his father saw him and felt compassion for him, and ran and [n]embraced him and kissed him. 21And the son said to him, ‘Father, I have sinned against heaven and [o]in your sight; I am no longer worthy to be called your son.’ 22But the father said to his slaves, ‘Quickly bring out the best robe and put it on him, and [p]put a ring on his finger and sandals on his feet; 23and bring the fattened calf, slaughter it, and let’s eat and celebrate; 24for this son of mine was dead and has come to life again; he was lost and has been found.’ And they began to celebrate.

25“Now his older son was in the field, and when he came and approached the house, he heard music and dancing. 26And he summoned one of the servants and began inquiring what these things could be. 27And he said to him, ‘Your brother has come, and your father has slaughtered the fattened calf because he has received him back safe and sound.’ 28But he became angry and was not willing to go in; and his father came out and began pleading with him. 29But he answered and said to his father, ‘Look! For so many years I have been serving you and I have never [q]neglected a command of yours; and yet you never gave me a young goat, so that I might celebrate with my friends; 30but when this son of yours came, who has devoured your [r]wealth with prostitutes, you slaughtered the fattened calf for him.’ 31And he said to him, ‘Son, you have always been with me, and all that is mine is yours. 32But we had to celebrate and rejoice, because this brother of yours was dead and has begun to live, and was lost and has been found.’”

He celebrates our return because He is love and He loves us despite ourselves and He is merciful to our sins.

Jeremiah 31
34And no longer shall each one teach his neighbor and each his brother, saying, ‘Know the Lord,’ for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest, declares the Lord. For I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.”

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah I may have gotten off topic. I’m surprised no one told on me.
Please don't miss the bolded text to see how God feels about us, and receives us, when we turn away from our foolishness (sin) and turn back to Him. He throws a party in Heaven!

Luke 15
1Now all the tax collectors and [a]sinners were coming near Jesus to listen to Him. 2And both the Pharisees and the scribes began to complain, saying, “This man receives sinners and eats with them.”
3And so He told them this parable, saying, 4“What man among you, if he has a hundred sheep and has lost one of them, does not leave the other ninety-nine in the [c]open pasture and go after the one that is lost, until he finds it? 5And when he has found it, he puts it on his shoulders, rejoicing. 6And when he comes home, he calls together his friends and his neighbors, saying to them, ‘Rejoice with me, because I have found my sheep that was lost!’ 7I tell you that in the same way, there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous people who have no need of repentance.

The Lost Coin

8“Or what woman, if she has ten [d]silver coins and loses one coin, does not light a lamp and sweep the house and search carefully until she finds it? 9And when she has found it, she calls together her friends and neighbors, saying, ‘Rejoice with me, because I have found the coin which I had lost!’ 10In the same way, I tell you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents.”

The Prodigal Son

11And He said, “A man had two sons. 12The younger of them said to his father, ‘Father, give me the share of the estate that [e]is coming to me.’ And so he divided his [f]wealth between them. 13And not many days later, the younger son gathered everything together and went on a journey to a distant country, and there he squandered his estate in [g]wild living. 14Now when he had [h]spent everything, a severe famine occurred in that country, and he began doing without. 15So he went and hired himself out to one of the citizens of that country, and he sent him into his fields to feed pigs. 16And he longed to have his fill of the carob pods that the pigs were eating, and no one was giving him anything. 17But when he came to [j]his senses, he said, ‘How many of my father’s hired laborers have more than enough bread, but I am dying here [k]from hunger! 18I will set out and go to my father, and will say to him, “Father, I have sinned against heaven, and [l]in your sight; 19I am no longer worthy to be called your son; treat me as one of your hired laborers.”’ 20So he set out and came to [m]his father. But when he was still a long way off, his father saw him and felt compassion for him, and ran and [n]embraced him and kissed him. 21And the son said to him, ‘Father, I have sinned against heaven and [o]in your sight; I am no longer worthy to be called your son.’ 22But the father said to his slaves, ‘Quickly bring out the best robe and put it on him, and [p]put a ring on his finger and sandals on his feet; 23and bring the fattened calf, slaughter it, and let’s eat and celebrate; 24for this son of mine was dead and has come to life again; he was lost and has been found.’ And they began to celebrate.

25“Now his older son was in the field, and when he came and approached the house, he heard music and dancing. 26And he summoned one of the servants and began inquiring what these things could be. 27And he said to him, ‘Your brother has come, and your father has slaughtered the fattened calf because he has received him back safe and sound.’ 28But he became angry and was not willing to go in; and his father came out and began pleading with him. 29But he answered and said to his father, ‘Look! For so many years I have been serving you and I have never [q]neglected a command of yours; and yet you never gave me a young goat, so that I might celebrate with my friends; 30but when this son of yours came, who has devoured your [r]wealth with prostitutes, you slaughtered the fattened calf for him.’ 31And he said to him, ‘Son, you have always been with me, and all that is mine is yours. 32But we had to celebrate and rejoice, because this brother of yours was dead and has begun to live, and was lost and has been found.’”

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You cannot practice homosexuality and be Christian.

1 Corinthians 6:9-11
9Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor [g]homosexuals, 10nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor those habitually drunk, nor verbal abusers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God. 11Such were some of you; but you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and [h]in the Spirit of our God.

Look closely at the above - see where it is written, "You cannot practice homosexuality and be Christian."

That is incorrect!! You can be, simply because when the Lord comes into our live He starts working on us, but we are not the finished product!!

In fact none of us are the finished product!! That is important for us to understand about ourselves - otherwise we get judgmental and get into self-righteousness, as opposed to seeking the voice of the Lord because we consider Him to the the righteousness of God!!

If you write: "You cannot practice homosexuality and be a Christian" then is it on topic to point our that Christians have sin!! Like seen with Paul who wrote that he did the very thing he did not want - (Romans 7) - or like John pointed out in 1 Jn 1:8 "If we say that we have no sin, we are deceiving ourselves and the truth is not in us."

It is very very important for us to realize that we are sinners in need of the Lord - otherwise we will not seek His voice to find out what the right thing to do is!! If we don't seek Him and listen to Him, then our righteousness is our "self-righteousness" and not His righteousness working in us!

If this was just a question as to whether homosexuality was a sin, then the answer is simply, 'yes it is' Yet all have sinned, and indeed according to the Scriptures we all still have our battles with sin, which is is present is us!

Romans 7: 20,21 But if I am doing the very thing I do not want, I am no longer the one doing it, but sin which dwells in me. I find then the principle that evil is present in me, the one who wants to do good.

Paul, the Christian who wrote the above, figured out and wrote 'that sin dwells in him'! If we get to know the Lord Jesus Christ we too become aware of the battle in us!!! That should make us more understanding with others who also have various problems. That does not mean we can go on living our lives just giving into sin (those dark forces we battle with) but if Paul found himself doing what he did not want, then we do also. Or do we suppose we are better Christians than Paul?

Ok - homosexuality is a sin and one specifically covered in the Bible. But to make a blanket statement that a Christian can not practice homosexuality is not correct. We could certainly have a new Christian practicing homosexuality. We, because we care for them, would want to carefully and in love, point out that practice is not of God. That is what Paul was doing! Who was Paul writing to if not the church (Christians) at Corinth?? The very fact that Paul was writing them proves that Christians can get into that situation. It needs to be corrected. God reproves those He loves. (Rev 3:19) But that includes us too. Please don't tell me that you know the Lord but don't know this? You would then be thinking that you don't have sin, and then the truth is not in you, according to the Bible.

Reactions: April_Rose

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Look closely at the above - see where it is written, "You cannot practice homosexuality and be Christian."

That is incorrect!! You can be, simply because when the Lord comes into our live He starts working on us, but we are not the finished product!!

In fact none of us are the finished product!! That is important for us to understand about ourselves - otherwise we get judgmental and get into self-righteousness, as opposed to seeking the voice of the Lord because we consider Him to the the righteousness of God!!

If you write: "You cannot practice homosexuality and be a Christian" then is it on topic to point our that Christians have sin!! Like seen with Paul who wrote that he did the very thing he did not want - (Romans 7) - or like John pointed out in 1 Jn 1:8 "If we say that we have no sin, we are deceiving ourselves and the truth is not in us."

It is very very important for us to realize that we are sinners in need of the Lord - otherwise we will not seek His voice to find out what the right thing to do is!! If we don't seek Him and listen to Him, then our righteousness is our "self-righteousness" and not His righteousness working in us!

If this was just a question as to whether homosexuality was a sin, then the answer is simply, 'yes it is' Yet all have sinned, and indeed according to the Scriptures we all still have our battles with sin, which is is present is us!

Romans 7: 20,21 But if I am doing the very thing I do not want, I am no longer the one doing it, but sin which dwells in me. I find then the principle that evil is present in me, the one who wants to do good.

Paul, the Christian who wrote the above, figured out and wrote 'that sin dwells in him'! If we get to know the Lord Jesus Christ we too become aware of the battle in us!!! That should make us more understanding with others who also have various problems. That does not mean we can go on living our lives just giving into sin (those dark forces we battle with) but if Paul found himself doing what he did not want, then we do also. Or do we suppose we are better Christians than Paul?

Ok - homosexuality is a sin and one specifically covered in the Bible. But to make a blanket statement that a Christian can not practice homosexuality is not correct. We could certainly have a new Christian practicing homosexuality. We, because we care for them, would want to carefully and in love, point out that practice is not of God. That is what Paul was doing! Who was Paul writing to if not the church (Christians) at Corinth?? The very fact that Paul was writing them proves that Christians can get into that situation. It needs to be corrected. God reproves those He loves. (Rev 3:19) But that includes us too. Please don't tell me that you know the Lord but don't know this? You would then be thinking that you don't have sin, and then the truth is not in you, according to the Bible.
Off-topic.

That's not the question.
The question is whether homosexuality is an affront to God, a sin, thus whether the two are compatible and whether a Christian should be permitted to continue walking in it or be told to repent.

Not really the question.

Oops! That's before faith in Christ.
1. Romans 6:14 "sin shall not have mastery over you because you are not under Law". Why would he say that? "The Law came in to increase the trespass"--because "the strength of sin is the Law". So, that is precisely what is going on (sin is mastering Paul) in Romans 7, which makes sense of Romans 7:5 "when we were in the flesh". Romans 7 is a description, a transcript, of the life of a Jew "in the flesh" and "under Law"--such that he is "mastered by sin"--but the Christian is "not in the flesh but in the Spirit" Romans 8:9.
2. Paul says that he cannot do the good which the Law tells him to do in Romans 7, but in Romans 8:4 he says he does fulfill the righteous requirement of the Law.
3. Paul says he is completely conquered by covetousness in Romans 7, but we know that "no covetous man who is an idolator has any inheritance in the Kingdom of God" so this is not a Christian!
4. Paul says he is "taken captive" by Sin's Law in the flesh in Romans 7, but he is "set free" (opposite conditions) in Romans 8:2 because Christ set him free from his body of sin and death in Romans 7:24-25.

1. Again, Romans 7 isn't Paul as a Christian.
2. John is correct, but Romans 7 isn't Christian life.
3. Whether a Christian can struggle with homosexual desires isn't the question--it is granted in my view (just as someone could struggle against adulterous desires).
4. The reason this thread was published was because some actually deny homosexuality is a sin at all.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My approach when it comes to the topic of homosexuality; is that yes it a sin.

But also so is lying, greedy, lust, maliciousness, unmerciful, unforgiving, murderous, envy, sexual immorality, making argument just for the sake of argument, making factions ; and making oneself against someone else that might not be part of the group, being judgmental as if you are better than someone else; when all humans beings are the same level of ground though vary in differences of upbringings, and lived life experiences.

So pointing at someone sins and calling them out for it; while each and every human being is imperfect, and do mess up, and dont deserve forgiveness, God does forgive, and changes the life for the believer. Which that is a personal relationship between them and God and their God given faith and believing in the Lord Jesus Christ in whom is forgiveness of sins and redemption.

Please check the bible and do not trust or look towards me -> yet to God, and Jesus Christ.

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My approach when it comes to the topic of homosexuality; is that yes it a sin.

But also so is lying, greedy, lust, maliciousness, unmerciful, unforgiving, murderous, envy, sexual immorality, making argument just for the sake of argument, making factions ; and making oneself against someone else that might not be part of the group, being judgmental as if you are better than someone else; when all humans beings are the same level of ground though vary in differences of upbringings, and lived life experiences.

So pointing at someone sins and calling them out for it; while each and every human being is imperfect, and do mess, and do deserve forgiveness, God does forgive, and changes the life for the believer. Which that is a personal relationship between them and God and their God given faith and believing in the Lord Jesus Christ in whom is forgiveness of sins and redemption.
I may need to amend the OP. There is this constant misunderstanding.
I simply want to point out that it is indeed a sin--some people deny it.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@GracePeace, I do not know. I did not read the original post; just desired to share my take on the subject. Thank you for your response and hopefully it was clear and understandable.

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

"You cannot practice homosexuality and be Christian." Is a statement that is part of the OP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It happens to be an incorrect statement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since it is indeed part of the OP it is part of the topic in the OP!!!!!!!!!!!

How is it you don't realize this????

As far as the question as to homosexulality being an "affront" to God, that is also in the OP - both are in the OP - you read that, right??

All sin in an "affront to God"!! Yet despite that we are sinners - God still loves us so much that where sin abounds His mercy and grace abounds all the much more.

The problem with this thread is that it shows how we are always looking at the faults of others instead of our faults!! That keeps us from seeking the Lord for ourselves and causes us to make a big deal out of 'those homosexuals' instead of realizing that the Lord is about helping all of us, meaning us (you and me) If we fail to realize that - and the miss-statement in the OP as to a homosexual can not be a Christian shows that clearly that we do fail to realize that! We miss the fact that He justifies us based on our faith in Him and not our sins. Those He forgives! Which does not make it ok to keep giving into sin, nor that we don't need to make a better effort to not give in to sin, which dwells in us. Yet sin does dwell in Christians, and causes us to do the very thing we don't want.

The point is that we need to be aware of our problems, because if aware of our problems, then it is easier to help others deal with their problems, like being a homosexual!! They still need to deal with it, by seeking the Lord, but that only means they are a Christian - if they continue to turn back to the Lord for help - there by proving the statement in the OP - that a homosexual can't be a Christian wrong!

The Lord had me work in a Christian healing ministry for Him for five years! What you become aware of very quickly is that Christians are often, even probably most of the time, are the ones the evil forces use to hurt other Christians!! You can get a Christian coming in hurt and feeling very bad because they are battling with things (evil spirits) like homosexuality, greedy, drunkenness', adultery, immorality, and idolatry of various types. Christian, even those who know the Lord and who He is helping, battle with the presence of sin in them, and they need help, prayer, a hooking back up with the Lord, even encouragement - what they don't need is to be told that they are not a Christian!! What they do need is to be turned back to the Lord understanding that His love, mercy, grace and forgiveness, enables them to hook back up with Him and hear His voice and get His help!!

I just recently came to this site because I saw that they claim to understand that we Christians are works in progress - Wow how disappointing to find out that many here don't really believe and understand this :(

How Sad!!

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"You cannot practice homosexuality and be Christian." Is a statement that is part of the OP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It happens to be an incorrect statement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since it is indeed part of the OP it is part of the topic in the OP!!!!!!!!!!!

How is it you don't realize this????

As far as the question as to homosexulality being an "affront" to God, that is also in the OP - both are in the OP - you read that, right??

All sin in an "affront to God"!! Yet despite that we are sinners - God still loves us so much that where sin abounds His mercy and grace abounds all the much more.

The problem with this thread is that it shows how we are always looking at the faults of others instead of our faults!! That keeps us from seeking the Lord for ourselves and causes us to make a big deal out of 'those homosexuals' instead of realizing that the Lord is about helping all of us, meaning us (you and me) If we fail to realize that - and the miss-statement in the OP as to a homosexual can not be a Christian shows that clearly that we do fail to realize that! We miss the fact that He justifies us based on our faith in Him and not our sins. Those He forgives! Which does not make it ok to keep giving into sin, nor that we don't need to make a better effort to not give in to sin, which dwells in us. Yet sin does dwell in Christians, and causes us to do the very thing we don't want.

The point is that we need to be aware of our problems, because if aware of our problems, then it is easier to help others deal with their problems, like being a homosexual!! They still need to deal with it, by seeking the Lord, but that only means they are a Christian - if they continue to turn back to the Lord for help - there by proving the statement in the OP - that a homosexual can't be a Christian wrong!

The Lord had me work in a Christian healing ministry for Him for five years! What you become aware of very quickly is that Christians are often, even probably most of the time, are the ones the evil forces use to hurt other Christians!! You can get a Christian coming in hurt and feeling very bad because they are battling with things (evil spirits) like homosexuality, greedy, drunkenness', adultery, immorality, and idolatry of various types. Christian, even those who know the Lord and who He is helping, battle with the presence of sin in them, and they need help, prayer, a hooking back up with the Lord, even encouragement - what they don't need is to be told that they are not a Christian!! What they do need is to be turned back to the Lord understanding that His love, mercy, grace and forgiveness, enables them to hook back up with Him and hear His voice and get His help!!

I just recently came to this site because I saw that they claim to understand that we Christians are works in progress - Wow how disappointing to find out that many here don't really believe and understand this :(

How Sad!!
Your position has already been answered.
The next step--where you respond to the answers--has been waiting for you since.

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
new here since today, think my 1st post may have been deleted. (worse than Instagram) i too believe that h0m0s are sinners. most f@ggots are scared of the basics in life because their conscious mind is so immoral, corrupt, tired, gay, sad, in rejection to Truth, that they think the National Anthem is a threat.
For clarity : this thread is merely to establish that homosexuality is a sin at all (some people actually try to deny that it is, unfortunately for them), but it was not made for putting those who are ensnared in homosexuality (all who sin are slaves of sin--they are not free, they are ensnared, enslaved, by sin's deceitfulness) down. I'm not here to mock or shame or single anyone out. We all have a splinter or a log in our own eye, and we would be lambasted by Christ if we went around being hateful toward people instead of speaking redemptively (the purpose of my thread here is redemptive--to call them to God, because God loves them and they are separated from the God Who loves them by their sin).

Reactions: TrueIsraelite

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
new here since today, think my 1st post may have been deleted. (worse than Instagram) i too believe that h0m0s are sinners. most f@ggots are scared of the basics in life because their conscious mind is so immoral, corrupt, tired, gay, sad, in rejection to Truth, that they think the National Anthem is a threat.
Check this out--this is how God feels love for those who are separated from Him by their sin.

Homosexuality Is An Affront to The God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

Reactions: TrueIsraelite

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your position has already been answered.
The next step--where you respond to the answers--has been waiting for you since.

Answered???

You ask for a discussion - but you take the position like you have the answers??

The answers come from the Lord!! He asked me make posts on this, and answered my by thanking me. You should understand about hearing from Him. We can ask Him questions and get answers from Him, via that small voice of His. Yet some seem to think they are Him.

If indeed a person truly knows Him, then they truly know that He is the One with the answers. If He justifies, then a person is justified no matter what you think. If He sanctifies a person, then they are sanctified no matter what you think. So you started with a couple of verses saying that those being written to were cleansed, sanctified, and even justified and you still came to the conclusion that they were not going to heaven. They were, but that does mean they should continue giving into what they knew was wrong. That was what Paul was telling them, not that they were not going to heaven - because Paul had also written that they were justified, cleansed, and sanctified. Paul, from listening to the Lord, was bringing correction, but he was not saying that a homosexual could not be a Christian. God can make them stand if He wants. He will most certainly do that by brining correction to them - preferable by getting the to seek our Lord Jesus Christ for answers - but if they think they have all the answers, then perhaps by using someone else to get their attention back on Him. So please get your answers from Him, by humbly seeking His voice and doing away with your pride - thanks

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Answered???

You ask for a discussion - but you take the position like you have the answers??

The answers come from the Lord!! He asked me make posts on this, and answered my by thanking me. You should understand about hearing from Him. We can ask Him questions and get answers from Him, via that small voice of His. Yet some seem to think they are Him.

If indeed a person truly knows Him, then they truly know that He is the One with the answers. If He justifies, then a person is justified no matter what you think. If He sanctifies a person, then they are sanctified no matter what you think. So you started with a couple of verses saying that those being written to were cleansed, sanctified, and even justified and you still came to the conclusion that they were not going to heaven. They were, but that does mean they should continue giving into what they knew was wrong. That was what Paul was telling them, not that they were not going to heaven - because Paul had also written that they were justified, cleansed, and sanctified. Paul, from listening to the Lord, was bringing correction, but he was not saying that a homosexual could not be a Christian. God can make them stand if He wants. He will most certainly do that by brining correction to them - preferable by getting the to seek our Lord Jesus Christ for answers - but if they think they have all the answers, then perhaps by using someone else to get their attention back on Him. So please get your answers from Him, by humbly seeking His voice and doing away with your pride - thanks
I made the OP of the thread.
You responded.
I responded to your response.
You have yet to respond to my response.
Am I wrong or isn't that your next step--responding to the response?
How many times were you going to ignore my response?
I ask because if you're just going to ignore my response our conversations are going to break down.

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Both of you stfu. H0m0s are immoral and damned to hell. Say it or sin. We can convert these freaks God willing, but do not lie to me nor yourself.
You are using language and expressing things unsuitable to the forum and actually contrary to God.