Homosexuality Is An Affront to The God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is Gods law?
Well, as you've already been made aware, there is a universal prohibition against homosexuality revealed in Leviticus 18 (the Gentiles, Canaanites, were consigned to annihilation for committing the abomination) for starters--under the New Covenant God makes us walk in His Statutes Ezekiel 36:27 writes His Laws on our hearts Jeremiah 31:31-34 and so fulfill His Law's righteous requirements Romans 8:4.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, as you've already been made aware, there is a universal prohibition against homosexuality revealed in Leviticus 18 (the Gentiles, Canaanites, were consigned to annihilation for committing the abomination) for starters--God makes us walk in His statutes Ezekiel 36:27 and fulfill His Law Romans 8:4.
So your job is to reform the queers, is this correct.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
A Homosexual can not enter into the Kingdom of God, so such a one who promotes such nonsense is never truly born again, they are carnal and being religious does not mean you are born again.
Such as being a Homosexual is a curse in fact.

One can be welcomed into the Church, but such a one should never promote such a Sin. as anyone should not promote any Sin. not to mention if one is promoting Sin in the Church or outside of the Church they should be dealt with that such depravity is not on at all.

A Gay person comes to a Church so as to be freed from such a curse, not promoting such nonsense, like we have been seeing nowadays empowering all degenerate behaviour within the Church. With morons dominating over the Church with all sorts of rubbish that we have to accept such and hogwash that we are all Sinners in a sense that we are all totally depraved, so why not act like such depraved idiots ? I have come across such people peddling such nonsense, one claims that he is born again and can now do what ever he wants regardless as he claims he is saved ? he claims he can kill anyone regardless ? or whatever takes his fancy he is free to indulge. fact is that he is under the power of delusions and of Satan, or possessed by a demonic spirit.

From what I have seen with all such people who are Gay is that they are depraved, they want you to join in to their nonsense, now why is that I ask my self. they get their kicks out of such, it's a great game play of theirs, they promote such 24/7 I say listen I tolerate such people because they are Human and I know that they are lost. but they demand back to me that I must tolerate their depravity Sin, well no I don't, but just as one who is not Gay it's the same thing, I do not cast them off ? as all people that I know have some quality that I admire of them and that some things that I don't.

One has to put up with some things that you don't like in others, or you would not be able to deal with all around you. It's like I don't like my job but I have to deal with such, some things are not so bad and other things are like pulling teeth but that's the reality.

Reactions: GracePeace

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Homosexuality is merely one of many disgusting things we human beings have been deceived into committing against God and ourselves. I have been guilty of theft, of various sins, like anyone else, the reason this thread was made was to address the deceptions floating around out there concerning homosexuality (eg, many of the false arguments you have raised which have subsequently been thoroughly demolished).

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not better than any gay. I have been guilty of disgusting things and I also am only received by God's mercy on my crimes against our Holy God! If He repaid me how I deserved I would be in the deepest darkest places of hell.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Homosexuality is merely one of many disgusting things we human beings have been deceived into committing against God and ourselves. I have been guilty of theft, of various sins, like anyone else, the reason this thread was made was to address the deceptions floating around out there concerning homosexuality (eg, many of the false arguments you have raised which have subsequently been thoroughly demolished).
Are you a homophobic? The reason I ask is because many are.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not better than any gay. I have been guilty of disgusting things and I also am only received by God's mercy on my crimes against our Holy God! If He repaid me how I deserved I would be in the uttermost depths of hell.
So his grace doesn’t apply to them ?

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So his grace doesn’t apply to them ?
God's love transforms us. He receives us as repentant sinners, and He parties with us Luke 15, because He loves us, and He is happy we turn back to Him, but that is not the same as leaving us in sin. He gives us the ability to conform to His good will so we bring Him happiness with our lives and not displeasure! He works in us to will and do for His happiness!

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not better than any gay. I have been guilty of disgusting things and I also am only received by God's mercy on my crimes against our Holy God! If He repaid me how I deserved I would be in the deepest darkest places of hell.
His law also says thou shall not covet thy neighbors wife, Jesus says that if a man looks upon a woman with lust in his heart he is guilty of adultery. You guys keep saying adulterous don’t enter in. And I agree.

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
His law also says thou shall not covet thy neighbors wife, Jesus says that if a man looks upon a woman with lust in his heart he is guilty of adultery. You guys keep saying adulterous don’t enter in. And I agree.
Yes, it's 100% true--the issue is that there isn't a controversy on that issue in the Church.
There're no "Adultery Pride" parades.
There's no confusion.
This thread is to clarify the confusion.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isaiah 58:9-10 KJV
[9] Then shalt thou call, and the Lord shall answer; thou shalt cry, and he shall say, Here I am. If thou take away from the midst of thee the yoke, the putting forth of the finger, and speaking vanity; [10] And if thou draw out thy soul to the hungry, and satisfy the afflicted soul; then shall thy light rise in obscurity, and thy darkness be as the noonday:

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isaiah 58:9-10 KJV
[9] Then shalt thou call, and the Lord shall answer; thou shalt cry, and he shall say, Here I am. If thou take away from the midst of thee the yoke, the putting forth of the finger, and speaking vanity; [10] And if thou draw out thy soul to the hungry, and satisfy the afflicted soul; then shall thy light rise in obscurity, and thy darkness be as the noonday:
That is a great passage, and I hope you follow it.
That passage was spoken by a prophet God sent to lead them back to His Law.
His Law condemns universally homosexuality.