Homosexuality Is An Affront to The God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sure is.

Romans 1:26-28 (NKJV)
26 For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature.27 Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting;
In your mind probably so.

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m only trying to show maybe there is something deeper.
That's a lie. You've been trying and failing to attack the Scriptural bases for the Christian condemnation of homosexuality--from the New Testament, back into the Old Testament, every Scripture I have cited you have attempted to contort its meaning.

This is not even speaking of homosexuality.

You should probably edit this.

So, when it says "homosexuality" that is not explicit?

What is being suggested here in my opinion if it matters is a man keeping a you boy as a slave for sexual acts.

Ah, OK.

That's where you're wrong.

In the Septuagint, when Torah condemns homosexual acts, it uses the same terms (but Paul puts them together and coins the new term "arsenokoitēs").

The Jews got the hint : according to them, homosexuality wasn't even suspected among them in the days of Jesus.

These were Gentiles.

1. The issue is whether or not the Greek term arsenokoitēs, used in 1 Corinthians 6, referred specifically and explicitly to homosexual acts--it does.

2. Leviticus 18:24-28 says that homosexual abominations was one of the reasons the God consigned the Canaanites (Gentiles) to destruction at the hands of the Jews.
So, bottom line : 1 Corinthians 6 condemns homosexuality by name, using the very same term the Septuagint employs to condemn homosexual abominations in Leviticus 18, where Scripture also specifies that the GENTILES (not Jews) were consigned to destruction for having been found guilty of the abomination of homosexuality.
Thank God were not under that law. Right?

Again, I doubt you are saved at all. It's possible you are here for the express purpose to spread lies among Christians.

You literally tried to say "Yeah, but the Corinthians are not held to the Law, which condemned homosexuality, because they were Gentiles."

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's a lie. You've been trying and failing to attack the Scriptural bases for the Christian condemnation of homosexuality--from the New Testament, back into the Old Testament, every Scripture I have cited you have attempted to contort its meaning.

Again, I doubt you are saved at all. It's possible you are here for the express purpose to spread lies among Christians.

You literally tried to say "Yeah, but the Corinthians are not held to the Law, which condemned homosexuality, because they were Gentiles."
Well, if being saved is being in the presence of you then I’d rather be in hell with the queers, because I don’t believe I could stand an eternity with the judgments condemning and finger pointing. I hope you understand now?

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I feel safer already, god has sent Kcnalp and this other fine young man to send all the queers to hell.
1. More hypocrisy : this sarcasm is your way of trying to denounce us for bringing corrections, but you are trying to correct us!
2. No, we are warning people about the danger so that they don't fall under God's wrath.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, if being saved is being in the presence of you then I’d rather be in hell with the queers, because I don’t believe I could stand an eternity with the judgments condemning and finger pointing. I hope you understand now?
Look I accidentally listed some of the lusts of the flesh. Lol.

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1. More of your hypocrisy : you give yourself the right to condemn me as a sinner, yet you condemn me for condemning sin.
2. I am so glad you said this. Just as I've been warning, you are not saved at all. No one could be such a liar and be saved.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1. More hypocrisy : this sarcasm is your way of trying to denounce us for bringing corrections, but you are trying to correct us!
2. No, we are warning people about the danger so that they don't fall under God's wrath.
Great now you have an friend.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you really cared about gays you would warn them of what God said.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 (NKJV)
9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites,10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.

Reactions: GracePeace