How are you handling the Coronavirus Pandemic?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GOOD CHOICE. -- Ignorance is always the BEST OPTION:

Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge ...

Need more sand ...
Bobby Jo
God isn't the author of secret codes or confusion. Read what the Psalms actually say, instead of searching for hidden meanings, you will be much more encouraged and edified.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Turning 2 God and praying!!

Praying. What is PRAYING?

It seems to me that AFTER we've done all we can and we need MORE, then PRAY. Jesus didn't "pray" the storm to cease. HE commanded.

Take command FIRST, pray second,
Bobby Jo

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm handling it by not watching the news, otherwise the fear mongering will consume you.
hahaha WONDERFUL !

A 'doctor' of the mind on television during the last week told people: A lot of people I see daily (and charge perhaps $100 per hour and more each) are worried about the news about the virus.
I tell them to stop watching the news .

Reactions: Dcopymope

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This from the guy with his head in the sand.

Need more sand!
Bobby Jo
hahaha :) great ?!

... the only sand in the Bible I remember is the sand people build on,

and the sands of the ocean (shores or otherwise, grains of sand that cannot be counted) ....

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It seems to me that AFTER we've done all we can and we need MORE, then PRAY. Jesus didn't "pray" the storm to cease. HE commanded.

Bobby Jo
Just like the demons Jesus cast out, of which Jesus told the disciples required prayer and fasting at times,

Jesus and the disciples He taught prayed frequently - praying constantly, praying BEFORE contending with the storms, etc

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We actually don't know if it is more deadly than the flu. The flu has less than 1% mortality rate, so far, COVID-19 has about 8%. But the sample size is not large enough.
The most statistics seen in the last week are a lot less percent trouble than that .... even worldly people watching the news have commented on how few suffer severe consequences IF they get infected. IF they do not get infected, NO PROBLEM !

Thus, how not to get infected ?

The Tulsa jail used colloidal silver for five months. In those five months, ZERO infections in the inmates or staff. (over 1200 people).

Before that time, over 400 infections required medical attention/ anti-biotics/ drugs.

What happened next? AFTER this was televised....?

The fda banned it, of course. (they even admitted under the freedom act that there was NO RECORD OF ANYONE being harmed or dying by it), yet it is still banned (cannot be marketed or advertised as a dis-infectant). As an oral supplement, etc, it continues being sold (and sold out many places) .

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hahaha WONDERFUL !

A 'doctor' of the mind on television during the last week told people: A lot of people I see daily (and charge perhaps $100 per hour and more each) are worried about the news about the virus.
I tell them to stop watching the news .

Exactly, the mainstream media has always been a hazard to the public's health. They are the true virus. This recent hysteria is exactly why I have no faith in humanity whatsoever. It shows just how easy you can manipulate people if you know the right propaganda techniques and trigger words.

Reactions: Joseph77

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Bobby Jo

What first?

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof." Matt 6:33-34

Pray second??? Once you start, when do you stop?

"Pray without ceasing." I Thess 5:17

"I thank God, whom I serve from my forefathers with pure conscience, that without ceasing I have remembrance of thee in my prayers night and day;" II Tim 1:3

Reactions: Jay Ross

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus and the disciples He taught prayed frequently - praying constantly,

AGREED! :)

... praying BEFORE contending with the storms, etc

Not necessarily for any particular "storm", but to get on the same page as GOD so we can face life's challenges in general. So when we face ANY "storm" -- we're prepared to take command. :)

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Tulsa jail used colloidal silver for five months. In those five months, ZERO infections in the inmates or staff. (over 1200 people). ...

BE VERY CAREFUL. Too much Colloidal Silver can turn you PURPLE and you'll NEVER RECOVER.

https://morgellonspgpr.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/smurf_thumb.jpg?w=474&h=337

Meeting a husband and wife at 8,000 ft, I thought the wife was oxygen deprived due to her purple color. But she simply had taken too much colloidal silver when she was younger.

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Pray without ceasing." I Thess 5:17 ...

And having prayed yourself up for the day, -- when something arises then don't stop and "pray", -- TAKE ACTION.

Having participated in a "Bibles For Mexico" caravan of vehicles, one Chevy truck was not running properly, and pulled to the side of the road. Everyone gathered around the truck to "lay hands on the vehicle", except me. I grabbed the dwell meter stashed behind my truck seat and adjusted the points.

The truck ran like it should, and everyone gave thanks to GOD "for healing the truck", when it was simply GOD providing a person on the trip with a dwell meter.

Yes pray, -- but take COMMAND. (Lke 22:36)
Bobby Jo

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BE VERY CAREFUL. Too much Colloidal Silver can turn you PURPLE and you'll NEVER RECOVER.
hahaha....... 'spin' of the , well, system ..... they took their own home made and perhaps MILLIONS of times the recommended ,
yet, they were not sick ! (no side effects , no harm to their body).... the FDA said "NO ONE has been harmed by c.s." ...
and
the health benefits are now widely known via the silver edge dot com /articles/
It is MILLIONS of times SAFER than an asprin, or any chlorox/bleach/ toxic cleaner.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She is a Christian woman, and Jesus did not stop the colloidal silver from turning her purple.

Bobby Jo
What does that have to do with anything? Why does it matter at all if someone turned blue (that's expected when they do what they do) ?
If someone drinks a couple gallons of carrot juice daily, guess what happens ? Their luke Mia goes away (if they had it), AND their skin turns orange... so what ?

======================================================================
ICB
“But you who left the Lord will be punished. You forgot about my holy mountain. You worship the false god Luck. You hold religious feasts for the false god Fate.
EXB
“But as for you who ·left [abandoned; forsook] the Lord, who forgot about my holy mountain, who ·worship the god Luck [L spread a table for Fortune/Luck; C Hebrew Gad, a pagan god], ·who hold religious feasts for the god Fate [L fill bowls of mixed wine for Fate; C Hebrew Meni, a pagan god],

ERV
“But you people left the Lord, so you will be punished. You forgot about my holy mountain. You began to worship Luck. You held feasts for the false god, Fate.

CJB
“But as for you who abandon Adonai, who forget my holy mountain, who prepare a table for a Gad, a god of luck, and fill bowls of mixed wine for Meni, a god of destiny —
CEV
What will I, the Lord, do if any of you reject me and my holy mountain? What will happen to you for offering food and wine to the gods you call “Good Luck” and “Fate”?

Reactions: amadeus

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
www.personal-communication.org.nz
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Self isolate is recommended for this displaying symptoms.
Not for people to turn into hermits.

History lesson.
Surfing outbreaks of plague in ancient Rome it was the Christians who cared for the sick and dying even when it frequently cost them their lives.
There care for those outside of their family or social group was radicle, against the culture and changed society.

Challenge.
If you are a Christian, how are you caring for your community of non believers?
I reckon that not many forum member will get the virus, because we tend to isolate ourselves in front of our computers for lengthy periods and have minimal contact with others, and as long as other sticky fingers don't use our keyboards, we are safe!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What does that have to do with anything? ...

You said Jesus would help us, but HE didn't keep her skin from turning purple.

So I challenge you to Over Dose on colloidal silver and see if YOUR faith protects you! :)

And Good Luck.
Bobby Jo