how can you expect lucifer to do the right thing?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm wondering what led you to ask this question.

Here are some verses that reveal the character of satan/lucifer:

“Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.” — John 8:44 (KJV)

“He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.” — 1 John 3:8 (KJV)

“The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.” — John 10:10 (KJV)

Holy999

Feb 18, 2020
stockholm
Faith
Christian
Country
Sweden
I'm wondering what led you to ask this question.

Here are some verses that reveal the character of satan/lucifer:

“Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.” — John 8:44 (KJV)

“He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.” — 1 John 3:8 (KJV)

“The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.” — John 10:10 (KJV)

im wondering why he is acting like that.......... i understand the meaning about being lost- but i dont understand how he can do the things he do.

Mark51

Nov 8, 2020
BROOKLYN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hes probably homosexual and wicked mind by birth.

Who or what are you referring "Lucifer" to? If you are referencing Isaiah 14:4-12, this scripture is part of a prophecy that refers to a future event to befall a Babylonian king: Nebuchadnezzar.