How did demons get so evil?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am sure that those who call on the demons would disagree. You and I disagree as well, the angels who forsook their proper dwelling place are actually the demons and are alive, their hybrid offspring all are dead maam.
Do you even know what a demon caller is? They are people who are able to call in demons and are used in satanic rituals.

I was raised in a cult bloodline family and was used on the altar from age 3 as a gateway to bring in the demonic, as well as fallen angels. I also was subjected to demonic harassment. The only "niceness" I ever experienced was the ones who said they were my friends (as a child) and that they would never leave me. But they weren't nice at all. They brought with them torture, torment, sadness, and pain. But I was so wounded by the traumas I was subjected to, that I had attachments to these "friends." They were not nice ....they only pretended to be my friends who would never leave. To a small child who had experienced abandonments and deaths, having someone who would never leave (although they brought pain) seemed "good." They presented themselves as nice looking. But upon accepting Jesus, the veil was removed and these "friends" were seen for the ugly, hideous creatures they were. And they had to leave. I watched them in their true ugly, nasty state running around, looking for me ....and they couldn't find me because I was hidden with Christ in God.

I know full well the nature and the difference between fallen angels, and demons ...and nephilim, which do exist in the flesh to this day. I saw them at ...even presiding over ...high level rituals at the Mayan pyramids that I was used in at age 4. That ritual, I was used on the altar again as a gateway for 3 days. These were for bringing in more fallen angels. There is a difference. I know from experience.

Reactions: Nancy

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I know full well the nature and the difference between fallen angels, and demons ...and nephilim, which do exist in the flesh to this day. I saw them at ...even presiding over ...high level rituals at the Mayan pyramids that I was used in at age 4. That ritual, I was used on the altar again as a gateway for 3 days. These were for bringing in more fallen angels. There is a difference. I know from experience.
I am so sorry for your traumatic experiences....unfortunately, we cannot choose our parents or the effect that they have on our childhood. :( Yours was obviously extreme and with long lasting effects.

But one thing you mention here caught my attention....that the Nephilim still exist. According to the Bible that is not possible. The Nephilim were the hybrid offspring of fallen angels (who materialised fleshly bodies as other angels did when appearing to God’s servants, and which were recorded in the Bible) and human women, which made them genetic freaks, being gigantic in size and violent and licentious by nature. These were not spirit beings but were entirely mortal humans, just not the offspring of Adam, and therefore not subject to the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, who came to redeem those who inherited his sinful defects.

The flood of Noah’s day was brought on the world because of the evil influence of these Nephilim and their errant father’s. It’s two-fold effect was to, 1) destroy those violent and freakish offspring of the demons who, being entirely mortal, would perish in the floodwaters, and 2) to remove any and all physical objects with which the demon angels could attach themselves and survive. This forced them back to the spirit realm where God dealt with them, restricting them from ever materialising again. Their invisible presence and influence on humans was recorded in the Bible as they ‘possessed’ individuals and tormented them. Jesus and his apostles expelled them.

The demons still affect the world (as you well know) and now more so than ever because they know that their time is short. They have been evicted from heaven and their influence on earth’s inhabitants in these “last days” is obvious in the conduct of people in today’s world.

Revelation 12:7-12 describes the effect of their earthly confinement. In this day and age, when we should expect civilised people to act in an intelligent and responsible way towards the earth and its fellow inhabitants, we see the exact opposite. There is less excuse for this bad behaviour now than at any other time in history. All the knowledge that man has gained in science and technology, has been put to evil uses and now threatens all life here on this earth. God will step in soon and bring them all to an accounting. (Revelation 11:18)

The time is coming soon, when the demons and their leader will be confined in an abyss for 1000 years (Revelation 20:1-3) so that the earth and all who will enjoy life here can be restored to God’s original purpose, to have a perfect race of humans to populate, enjoy and maintain the earth in paradise conditions as he intended.

Jesus came to give us back what Adam and his wife lost for us. The fate of the devil and his henchmen is foretold by Jesus himself.
Matthew 25:31-33, 41....
“When the Son of man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit down on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate people one from another, just as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 And he will put the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on his left.”. . . . Then he will say to those on his left: ‘Go away from me, you who have been cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the Devil and his angels.”

The preparation for their punishment was in existence long before it was to be implemented.
I enjoy doing research on these things. The details can be quite absorbing.

I hope your recovery can be a successful.

Reactions: friend of

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But one thing you mention here caught my attention....that the Nephilim still exist. According to the Bible that is not possible.
I know the reasoning behind this conclusion, but because of my experience, I have been forced to seek my answers within God's Word. And His Word says that there were giants in the land before and also after the flood.

Genesis 6:4
[4]There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

And Jesus said that in the days leading up to His second coming, it would be again, "as the days of Noah were." We are there now.

Matthew 24:37
[37]But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I know the reasoning behind this conclusion, but because of my experience, I have been forced to seek my answers within God's Word. And His Word says that there were giants in the land before and also after the flood.

[4]There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Yes, these were the Nephilim (literally fellers of men) who were born of human women not long after the defection of the angels in Noah's day....but nothing outside the ark survived according to Genesis 7:18-23......that included the Nephilim.
"The waters became overwhelming and kept increasing greatly upon the earth, but the ark floated on the surface of the waters. 19 The waters overwhelmed the earth so greatly that all the tall mountains under the whole heavens were covered. 20 The waters rose up to 15 cubits above the mountains.
21 So all living creatures that were moving on the earth perished—the flying creatures, the domestic animals, the wild animals, the swarming creatures, and all mankind. 22 Everything on dry land that had the breath of life in its nostrils died. 23 So He wiped every living thing from the surface of the earth, including man, animals, creeping animals, and the flying creatures of the sky. They were all wiped off the earth; only Noah and those with him in the ark survived."

David fought a giant named Goliath who was supposedly over 9 ft tall but he was not of the Nephilim.
The Massai in Africa are also a tall race, but they not Nephilim either.....not a single one of the Nephilim survived the flood.

Also there is no record of the Nephilim having children which would not be unusual for hybrids. The end of any genetic line is sterility.

And Jesus said that in the days leading up to His second coming, it would be again, "as the days of Noah were." We are there now.
Yes, I believe this too.....the sign of the times is right there in front of us. (1 John 5:19) But the sign Jesus gave us in Matthew 24 did not include the appearance of giants. Their fathers are still here however, and causing all kinds of trouble for those who want to worship God in an acceptable way. Their wicked ways will continue to escalate and influence world affairs until Jesus comes to throw them down into the abyss. (Revelation 20:1-3)
Imagine a world without those evil trouble makers in it....;)

Revelation describes the result....

"With that I heard a loud voice from the throne say: “Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his people. And God himself will be with them. 4 And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.”

Sounds good to me.....:)

Reactions: JohnPaul

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you even know what a demon caller is? They are people who are able to call in demons and are used in satanic rituals.

I was raised in a cult bloodline family and was used on the altar from age 3 as a gateway to bring in the demonic, as well as fallen angels. I also was subjected to demonic harassment. The only "niceness" I ever experienced was the ones who said they were my friends (as a child) and that they would never leave me. But they weren't nice at all. They brought with them torture, torment, sadness, and pain. But I was so wounded by the traumas I was subjected to, that I had attachments to these "friends." They were not nice ....they only pretended to be my friends who would never leave. To a small child who had experienced abandonments and deaths, having someone who would never leave (although they brought pain) seemed "good." They presented themselves as nice looking. But upon accepting Jesus, the veil was removed and these "friends" were seen for the ugly, hideous creatures they were. And they had to leave. I watched them in their true ugly, nasty state running around, looking for me ....and they couldn't find me because I was hidden with Christ in God.

Sorry maam, I disagree, only 8 persons survived the flood, and none were nephilim, the nephilim was a large factor in Jehovah bringing the flood, when the demons returned to the spirit realm, Jehovah no longer allowed them to become flesh and have offspring. It is true they can possess individuals and of course those individuals can have offspring, but they are not nephilim, they are fully human.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry maam, I disagree, only 8 persons survived the flood, and none were nephilim, the nephilim was a large factor in Jehovah bringing the flood, when the demons returned to the spirit realm, Jehovah no longer allowed them to become flesh and have offspring. It is true they can possess individuals and of course those individuals can have offspring, but they are not nephilim, they are fully human.
I absolutely, agree that only 8 persons were preserved on the ark. And I do not believe God preserved nephilim blood or DNA on the ark like some do. That makes no sense to me and defeats the purpose of the flood and the ark. But the Bible clearly names other giants after the flood and this verse I quoted before states exactly how that happened.

The Bible clearly states that the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men .....both before and after the flood.

I'm not inclined to argue when the scripture supports my experience.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bible verses referring to giants after the flood.

First, the word translated "giant" is this:

Hebrew: נפל נפיל
Transliteration: nephîyl nephil
Pronunciation: {nef-eel'} nef-eel'
Definition: From H5307; {properly} a {feller} that {is} a bully or tyrant: - giant.
KJV Usage: giant (3x).
Occurs: 3
In verses: 2

This is where we get the word nephilim.

Here are the scriptures that speak of giants, or nephilim ....after the flood.

Numbers 13:28-33
[28]Nevertheless the people be strong that dwell in the land, and the cities are walled, and very great: and moreover we saw the children of Anak there.
[29]The Amalekites dwell in the land of the south: and the Hittites, and the Jebusites, and the Amorites, dwell in the mountains: and the Canaanites dwell by the sea, and by the coast of Jordan.
[30]And Caleb stilled the people before Moses, and said, Let us go up at once, and possess it; for we are well able to overcome it.
[31]But the men that went up with him said, We be not able to go up against the people; for they are stronger than we.
[32]And they brought up an evil report of the land which they had searched unto the children of Israel, saying, The land, through which we have gone to search it, is a land that eateth up the inhabitants thereof; and all the people that we saw in it are men of a great stature.
[33]And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.

Deuteronomy 3:10-14
[10]All the cities of the plain, and all Gilead, and all Bashan, unto Salchah and Edrei, cities of the kingdom of Og in Bashan.
[11]For only Og king of Bashan remained of the remnant of giants; behold, his bedstead was a bedstead of iron; is it not in Rabbath of the children of Ammon? nine cubits was the length thereof, and four cubits the breadth of it, after the cubit of a man.
[12]And this land, which we possessed at that time, from Aroer, which is by the river Arnon, and half mount Gilead, and the cities thereof, gave I unto the Reubenites and to the Gadites.
[13]And the rest of Gilead, and all Bashan, being the kingdom of Og, gave I unto the half tribe of Manasseh; all the region of Argob, with all Bashan, which was called the land of giants.
[14]Jair the son of Manasseh took all the country of Argob unto the coasts of Geshuri and Maachathi; and called them after his own name, Bashanhavothjair, unto this day.

1 Samuel 17:1-7
[1]Now the Philistines gathered together their armies to battle, and were gathered together at Shochoh, which belongeth to Judah, and pitched between Shochoh and Azekah, in Ephesdammim.
[2]And Saul and the men of Israel were gathered together, and pitched by the valley of Elah, and set the battle in array against the Philistines.
[3]And the Philistines stood on a mountain on the one side, and Israel stood on a mountain on the other side: and there was a valley between them.
[4]And there went out a champion out of the camp of the Philistines, named Goliath, of Gath, whose height was six cubits and a span.
[5]And he had an helmet of brass upon his head, and he was armed with a coat of mail; and the weight of the coat was five thousand shekels of brass.
[6]And he had greaves of brass upon his legs, and a target of brass between his shoulders.
[7]And the staff of his spear was like a weaver's beam; and his spear's head weighed six hundred shekels of iron: and one bearing a shield went before him.

2 Samuel 21:15-22
[15]Moreover the Philistines had yet war again with Israel; and David went down, and his servants with him, and fought against the Philistines: and David waxed faint.
[16]And Ishbibenob, which was of the sons of the giant, the weight of whose spear weighed three hundred shekels of brass in weight, he being girded with a new sword, thought to have slain David.
[17]But Abishai the son of Zeruiah succoured him, and smote the Philistine, and killed him. Then the men of David sware unto him, saying, Thou shalt go no more out with us to battle, that thou quench not the light of Israel.
[18]And it came to pass after this, that there was again a battle with the Philistines at Gob: then Sibbechai the Hushathite slew Saph, which was of the sons of the giant.
[19]And there was again a battle in Gob with the Philistines, where Elhanan the son of Jaareoregim, a Bethlehemite, slew the brother of Goliath the Gittite, the staff of whose spear was like a weaver's beam.
[20]And there was yet a battle in Gath, where was a man of great stature, that had on every hand six fingers, and on every foot six toes, four and twenty in number; and he also was born to the giant.
[21]And when he defied Israel, Jonathan the son of Shimea the brother of David slew him.
[22]These four were born to the giant in Gath, and fell by the hand of David, and by the hand of his servants.

Joshua 11:21-23
[21]And at that time came Joshua, and cut off the Anakims from the mountains, from Hebron, from Debir, from Anab, and from all the mountains of Judah, and from all the mountains of Israel: Joshua destroyed them utterly with their cities.
[22]There was none of the Anakims left in the land of the children of Israel: only in Gaza, in Gath, and in Ashdod, there remained.
[23]So Joshua took the whole land, according to all that the LORD said unto Moses; and Joshua gave it for an inheritance unto Israel according to their divisions by their tribes. And the land rested from war.

Deuteronomy 2:10-12
[10]The Emims dwelt therein in times past, a people great, and many, and tall, as the Anakims;
[11]Which also were accounted giants, as the Anakims; but the Moabites call them Emims.
[12]The Horims also dwelt in Seir beforetime; but the children of Esau succeeded them, when they had destroyed them from before them, and dwelt in their stead; as Israel did unto the land of his possession, which the LORD gave unto them.

There may be more ...but just these are evidence enough of nephilim after the flood. It would be good to search the Word to see how this occurred again after the flood. I believe the scripture (
Genesis 6:4) explains it.

Jesus' words that the days leading up to His coming would be "as the days of Noah were" tells me that we are now in those days, since I and many other survivors of SRA/MK have seen the nephilim in modern times.

Invisibilis

Nov 9, 2017
Northern Rivers
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Our fear feeds them. Fear in this world is increasing. Humanity is generally a fear-based world and the population is rising.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I absolutely, agree that only 8 persons were preserved on the ark. And I do not believe God preserved nephilim blood or DNA on the ark like some do. That makes no sense to me and defeats the purpose of the flood and the ark. But the Bible clearly names other giants after the flood and this verse I quoted before states exactly how that happened.

The Bible clearly states that the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men .....both before and after the flood.

I'm not inclined to argue when the scripture supports my experience.

Have a nice day.

Perhaps you could post the Scriptural evidence to support your belief that the sons of God came into the daughters of men after the flood maam, you have captured my interest.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
How did demons get so evil?
Fairy floss...or what do you guys call it; cotton candy? ...as a main course does wicked things to any body! :confused:

Reactions: Lambano

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps you could post the Scriptural evidence to support your belief that the sons of God came into the daughters of men after the flood maam, you have captured my interest.
Genesis 6:4 states it clearly. And there are many mentions of nephilim giants in the Bible after the flood. (I gave scripture references.) Genesis 6:4 explains how that happened.

The Bible clearly speaks of nephilim that existed after the flood. And I don't believe for one second that God sent the flood but preserved nephilim DNA on the ark. They had to have come the same way the first nephilim came ....fallen angels with human women. And Genesis 6:4 verifies that.

Reactions: Nancy and marks

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Genesis 6:4 states it clearly. And there are many mentions of nephilim giants in the Bible after the flood. (I gave scripture references.) Genesis 6:4 explains how that happened.

The mention of the “Nephilim” after the flood were not actually Nephilim, because as Genesis tell us...every living thing outside of the ark, perished. All who lived after the flood, descended from Noah.

Those who were called “Nephilim” after the flood were just very tall races of people because the Nephilim had no offspring and their angelic parents were prevented from materializing after the flood. They could only resemble the size and the disposition of the Nephilim. Goliath for example, like the sons of Anak were very large in stature, but it is not possible that they were related to the abominable production of a very unnatural coupling.

The Bible clearly speaks of nephilim that existed after the flood. And I don't believe for one second that God sent the flood but preserved nephilim DNA on the ark. They had to have come the same way the first nephilim came ....fallen angels with human women. And Genesis 6:4 verifies that.
Genesis does not say that......it clearly says that no living thing survived the flood except those on the ark. Only 8 souls survived....there were no Nephilim after the flood because their demon fathers were no longer capable of producing them.

2 Peter 2:4-5....
“Certainly God did not refrain from punishing the angels who sinned, but threw them into Tarʹta·rus, putting them in chains of dense darkness to be reserved for judgment. 5 And he did not refrain from punishing an ancient world, but kept Noah, a preacher of righteousness, safe with seven others when he brought a flood upon a world of ungodly people.”

The angels that sinned were punished by being held in a condition of restraint called Tartarus, (not hell) So they are no longer able to make themselves manifest in the flesh, as faithful angels continued to do, and they are kept in spiritual darkness until it is time for the judgment.

I believe that the Bible explains it well....if you let it.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I am sorry maam, I can't see it, the evidence that you are posting is one of the main reasons God brought about the flood.

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
T, it's a different Hebrew word for "Giants" after Genesis 6:4, with the exception of the spies' report in Numbers 13:33. רְפָאִים ("Rephaim") versus נְּפִילִים ("Nephilim"). The spies report should be discounted because they were trying to scare the Israelites' leadership out of entering Canaan. The corrective Deuteronomy 2:10-11 makes that clear when it refers to the Anakim as Rephaim rather than Nephilim as the frightened spies had reported.

Are you saying that you think the Rephaim and the Nephilim are the same? I would like to reassure you that the Bible says they are not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aunty Jane

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
T, it's a different Hebrew word for "Giants" after Genesis 6:4, with the exception of the spies' report in Numbers 13:33. רְפָאִים ("Rephaim") versus נְּפִילִים ("Nephilim"). The spies report should be discounted because they were trying to scare the Israelites' leadership out of entering Canaan. The corrective Deuteronomy 2:10-11 makes that clear when it refers to the Anakim as Rephaim rather than Nephilim as the frightened spies had reported.

Are you saying that you think the Rephaim and the Nephilim are the same? I would like to reassure you that the Bible says they are not.
The Rephaim were still giants. And given what Genesis 6:4 says, I believe they originally came from the same type of union (fallen angels+human women). Some are described as being descendants of Anakim (or some other tribe or family of giants). So the nephilim procreated and branched out.

Scripture describes them as being very strong and tall, fierce.

Hebrew: רפה רפא
Transliteration: râphâ' râphâh
Pronunciation: {raw-faw'} raw-faw'
Definition: From H7495 in the sense of invigorating; a giant : - {giant} {Rapha} Rephaim (-s). See also H1051 .
KJV Usage: giant (17x), Rephaim (8x).
Occurs: 25
In verses: 24

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am sorry maam, I can't see it, the evidence that you are posting is one of the main reasons God brought about the flood.
That's exactly what I said. For that reason, I do not believe there was nephilim DNA preserved on the Ark.

And yet ....
Genesis 6:4 says very clearly that there were nephilim in the land both before and after that time period. And that verse tells plainly how that happened.... "when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men."

When these beings procreated and branched out, they had different family names. It makes sense that the word would change to describe specific parentage ....many of these were descendants. But they were still giants.

And yet, the word translated "giants" in Genesis 6:4 is this...

Definition: From H5307; {properly} a {feller} that {is} a bully or tyrant: - giant.

This very clearly calls the giants both before and after the flood "nephil" or "nephilim." And again ...that verse clearly explains exactly how they came about.

And then, consider that Numbers 13:32-33 states that Goliath of Gath (and his family) was a direct descendant of the nephilim. The reason I gather this is that the Anakim and Rephaim came from the nephilim. And Goliath came from the Anakim and Rephaim.

Numbers 13:32-33
[32]And they brought up an evil report of the land which they had searched unto the children of Israel, saying, The land, through which we have gone to search it, is a land that eateth up the inhabitants thereof; and all the people that we saw in it are men of a great stature.
[33]And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.

The word translated "giants" in verse 33 is the same word we get "nephilim" from...

In verses: 2

I will find more scripture, but we can already see that the giants in the land of Canaan were nephilim, the descendants of Anak.

Edit: More scripture reference related to Goliath.

Joshua 11:21-23
[21]And at that time came Joshua, and cut off the Anakims from the mountains, from Hebron, from Debir, from Anab, and from all the mountains of Judah, and from all the mountains of Israel: Joshua destroyed them utterly with their cities.
[22]There was none of the Anakims left in the land of the children of Israel: only in Gaza, in Gath, and in Ashdod, there remained.
[23]So Joshua took the whole land, according to all that the LORD said unto Moses; and Joshua gave it for an inheritance unto Israel according to their divisions by their tribes. And the land rested from war.

1 Samuel 17:3-7
[3]And the Philistines stood on a mountain on the one side, and Israel stood on a mountain on the other side: and there was a valley between them.
[4]And there went out a champion out of the camp of the Philistines, named Goliath, of Gath, whose height was six cubits and a span.
[5]And he had an helmet of brass upon his head, and he was armed with a coat of mail; and the weight of the coat was five thousand shekels of brass.
[6]And he had greaves of brass upon his legs, and a target of brass between his shoulders.
[7]And the staff of his spear was like a weaver's beam; and his spear's head weighed six hundred shekels of iron: and one bearing a shield went before him.

Last edited:

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
There seems to be a certain enmity placed on humans so they are inclined to kill the Nephalim if they see one. Hence all the stories of smoking Nephalim out of their caves.

In this environment they wouldn't be able to become prolific again, unless we transform humans into something similar.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But one thing you mention here caught my attention....that the Nephilim still exist. According to the Bible that is not possible. The Nephilim were the hybrid offspring of fallen angels (who materialised fleshly bodies as other angels did when appearing to God’s servants, and which were recorded in the Bible) and human women, which made them genetic freaks, being gigantic in size and violent and licentious by nature. These were not spirit beings but were entirely mortal humans, just not the offspring of Adam, and therefore not subject to the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, who came to redeem those who inherited his sinful defects.
Jesus said it is not only possible, but would happen again in the last days.

Matthew 24:37
[37]But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What made them go from bad, to worse, to even worse?
Angels were created, hundreds of millions of them. Lucifer was once the #1, most glorious and beautiful angel. I think he got jealous of mankind, God's love and plan for us.
Lucifer rebelled, turned against God and fell from grace and brought 1/3 of the angels with him. God simply removed their grace, which encompasses all that is good of God. They are just incapable of good without God, so merely do according to their nature, evil.
Lucifer became Satan, the accuser, the Father of lies, the Destroyer who tempts us to do all sorts of evil. He is opposite of what God is. He's always trying to point out our faults and trying to prove that we do not love and honor God. The story of Job is a prime example.
God has a purpose in all this. He restrains evil, balances it with good and most of the time, good prevails. For those who love God and are called to His purpose, all things work together for good. For those who are not written in the Book of Life, predestined to be conformed to His likeness, woe to them. Things do not work out well for them. So not all are saved in the end, but it was not purposed for all to be saved, only those who believe in Christ. Oops, I used a word that some don't accept and they wrestle with it - too bad. God has a perfect plan and unfortunately, evil is part of it.
It is not like evil intruded and caught Him off guard as if He was unaware and He had to change His plan for mankind. He is sovereign, in control - always has been.

Reactions: friend of