How do conservative evangelicals reconcile their support for Trump with Trump’s sinful lifestyle?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How about: A drop in the bucket compared to Liberal lifestyles?

The comparison there I see is Liberals want to be generous with other peoples assets & money.
Trump cares for his own assets & and is generous with his own money.

Reactions: Jack

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That isn't a claim that I made. I saw the speech where Trump said, "Come to Washington on January 6th! It's gonna be a wild time!" The whole premise of him urging his followers to come was to supposedly take back the election. I saw this forum used as a platform for rallying people to go to the WH on January 6th with guns if need be. THAT is what I myself witnessed. I wasn't there in person at the WH.
Agreed fully sister, the whole thing was to incite mob violence...mob mentality is what is used oh so often to divide, divide, divide, period.

Could never understand why so many far right Christians support party line especially with the character of D.T. I find him extremely un-Christian in every way. So many brainwashed Christians who think politics is the answer, even in the face of the fact it NEVER was. SMH.

There is one and only one answer to the worlds plight- Jesus Christ.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you call those who disagree with you a Liberal?

I'm 99.9% sure that TLJKAJ isn't a Liberal based on my conversations with her.
Thank you. You are correct. I know from experience, being born into the CIA's MK Ultra program, and having been around people in high places....none of them are on the up and up. Everything they put forward is lies. One says, "I'm pro-life, pro-family, Christian (blah, blah, blah)" while they traffick women and children, take part in human hunts, and use little children in snuff films.... and that's not even all. I will not place my approval on even ONE of them! I couldn't in good conscience endorse what they do in the dark.

They're not going to do anything to Trump because he's too high up the cult (satanic/luciferian) ladder. All they're doing is "persecuting" him so that his cult following can grow even more angry and militant. I have said all along that I believe they (the cult, not people's votes) will place him back in the WH. He will have every excuse after the staged "election steal" to make all sorts of laws that take away more and more of our freedoms.

I could be wrong .... we'll see.

Last edited:

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting how Trump haters vote for the baby killers. That says it all!

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting how Trump haters vote for the baby killers. That says it all!

I am replying to this because it is a gross misrepresentation.

One does not need to hate Trump to vote against him. I do not hate Trump. Far from it. I don't hate anyone. I'm not someone that hates people. Takes too much energy to hate people.

I am sure there are many many others who like me do not hate Trump.

Jack, you do not need to reply to this if you don't want to. I just wanted to be sure that it was mentioned that you don't have to hate a candidate to vote against them.

Jericho

Aug 10, 2023
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Professing Christians on this very forum schemed and tried to recruit other Christians to go to the WH on January 6th with guns to "take back the election." I believe the insurrection charges. It doesn't surprise me one bit after what I witnessed here!

Beware of imposters on the internet. Even on J6 there people pretending to be MAGA. But the fact is, no one has been charged with insurrection and nobody was armed. Only one person was doing the shooting and that was a capitol police. The whole "insurrection" narrative is nothing short of a poltical hitjob. There's far more going on than you realize.

Reactions: Taken and marks

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am replying to this because it is a gross misrepresentation.

One does not need to hate Trump to vote against him. I do not hate Trump. Far from it. I don't hate anyone. I'm not someone that hates people. Takes too much energy to hate people.

I am sure there are many many others who like me do not hate Trump.

Jack, you do not need to reply to this if you don't want to. I just wanted to be sure that it was mentioned that you don't have to hate a candidate to vote against them.
I don't like Trump but he has possibly saved MILLIONS of babies from baby killing Liberals. Anyone who knowingly votes for the baby killers is gonna have a VERY bad day on Judgment Day! They are accessories to MURDER!

"210 Democrats vote against bill requiring medical care for babies born alive after abortion attempt"

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't like Trump but he has possibly saved MILLIONS of babies from baby killing Liberals. Anyone who knowingly votes for the baby killers is gonna have a VERY bad day on Judgment Day! They are accessories to MURDER!

"210 Democrats vote against bill requiring medical care for babies born alive after abortion attempt"

We can agree to disagree.

And ss I stated I don't know how many times. I am only for abortion when it saves the life of the mother. I do not believe in abortion on demand.

Reactions: marks

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We can agree to disagree.

And ss I stated I don't know how many times. I am only for abortion when it saves the life of the mother. I do not believe in abortion on demand.
So you believe in killing a baby if Big Pharma says it's ok! Gotcha!

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you believe in killing a baby if Big Pharma says it's ok! Gotcha!

And this is why we cannot actually converse with each other. You constantly misconstrue what I say.

A doctor doesn't just willy nilly tell a mother to abort her fetus in a hospital setting. They make sure that the mother's life is in danger before they recommend abortion. They aren't out to just abort. If you're talking abortion clinics, yep, you're right. That is what abortion clinics are for. I don't support abortion clinics. Doctors in hospitals, won't just do an abortion to do an abortion.

Now can you respond without miscontruing what I say?

Reactions: marks

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And this is why we cannot actually converse with each other. You constantly misconstrue what I say.

A doctor doesn't just willy nilly tell a mother to abort her fetus in a hospital setting. They make sure that the mother's life is in danger before they recommend abortion. They aren't out to just abort. If you're talking abortion clinics, yep, you're right. That is what abortion clinics are for. I don't support abortion clinics. Doctors in hospitals, won't just do an abortion to do an abortion.

Now can you respond without miscontruing what I say?
Doctors make 'mistakes' all the time! One of the leading causes of DEATH! Possibly THE LEADING cause of death in the US! But they still get paid BIG $$$ if the patient dies.

Last edited:

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Doctors make 'mistakes' all the time! One of the leading causes of DEATH! Possibly THE LEADING cause of death in the US!

Yes, humans make mistakes. It doesn't mean that what they did was malicious. It means they made a mistake. It also doesn't negate that they abort just to abort. They are saving the life of the mother.

I will disagree that they are possibly the leading cause of death.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, humans make mistakes. It doesn't mean that what they did was malicious. It means they made a mistake. It also doesn't negate that they abort just to abort. They are saving the life of the mother.

I will disagree that they are possibly the leading cause of death.
Have you ever advised a female to kill her baby?

"The third-leading cause of death in US most doctors don’t want you to know about"​

"A recent Johns Hopkins study claims more than 250,000 people in the U.S. die every year from medical errors. Other reports claim the numbers to be as high as 440,000."

Last edited:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Beware of imposters on the internet.
At least one or two of those folks are still on the forum... one was a long time member who left or maybe was banned, can't remember for sure.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you ever advised a female to kill her baby?

"The third-leading cause of death in US most doctors don’t want you to know about"​

"A recent Johns Hopkins study claims more than 250,000 people in the U.S. die every year from medical errors. Other reports claim the numbers to be as high as 440,000."

No. I'm an EMT. I am not qualified to make that determination.

Still doesn't make then the highest, which is what Inwas disagreeing with.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. I'm an EMT. I am not qualified to make that determination.

Still doesn't make then the highest, which is what Inwas disagreeing with.
Your proof is? Read post #415. And that's just the deaths they CAUSED that are known! That doesn't include the coverups! Those who almost died! Those who are injured for LIFE! And they still get paid BIG $$$!

Last edited:

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your proof is? Read post #415. And that's just the deaths they CAUSED that are known! That doesn't include the coverups! Those who almost died! Those who are injured for LIFE! And they still get paid BIG $$$!

It says third leading cause. That is e ough for me to disagree with you. If you want to believe that there are more deaths, go right ahead. I will disagree with you. I am willing to believe third highest.

It still doesn't negate that they are human and can make mistakes. I still believe that they do not abort to just abort at a hospital. That is the last thing they want to do. I will always agree with abortion to save the life of the mother. I will never agree with abortion on demand.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It says third leading cause. That is e ough for me to disagree with you. If you want to believe that there are more deaths, go right ahead. I will disagree with you. I am willing to believe third highest.

It still doesn't negate that they are human and can make mistakes. I still believe that they do not abort to just abort at a hospital. That is the last thing they want to do. I will always agree with abortion to save the life of the mother. I will never agree with abortion on demand.
440,000 a year, not including coverups! Injured for life! Almost killed! And they still get paid!

Status
Not open for further replies.