How Does Monkeypox Spread? Biden Declares Public Health Emergency

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What i find is massive hyprocrisy . Remember how the govt and MSM roared and raged against the christains who still went to Church
during covid . Even though most of them adhered to the six foot rule .
They seemed to have no problem as churches were raided and all was done under the guise its for the health and good of the world .
YET monkey pox rages and does so primiarily through men with men . YET you dont see the news
saying HEY lets tell them to stop having sex . And so much for the kids . Several have come down with it
but since they lived with a gay man , THE NEWS said nothing about their safety nor concern . Rather hyprocitical if ya ask me .
Churches getting raided , EVEN WHEN they had meetings outside in cars over six feet apart but NOTHING about this .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
COVID was bats.
Now it’s monkeys. In 70 countries now.
It makes me think of Revelation 6:8
Plagues are increasing . So are wars and rumors of wars . So is inquity .
Ever get the feeling we are truly seeing things unfold at a faster and faster pace .
But the lambs have all HOPE for THE LORD is our hope . YES HE IS .
And no matter what comes against us GOD works for the good of those who love HIM .
So no matter what is allowed to come against us , no matter what we suffer at the hands of men ,
WE JOYFULLY take it patiently always remembering that were it not for the grace of GOD given us in Christ
we would all still be just as decieved as those who hate us . SO we focus on the spreading of the gospel and all truth
in hopes that even those who hate us most will still repent and have life . But expect not this world to love us
it will surely hate us . But our desire is souls to be saved . Let all that has breath praise and thank the glorious LORD .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Monkey pox is spread from physical contact with an infected person. It's not nearly as contagious as COVID. Not sure why he promoted it to a public health emergency. Other than to extend his authority once again.

The current COVID conspiracy uses overreach of authority in my opinion.

But more likely it may be to create rapid vaccines. The WHO articles say that SmallPox Vaccination may be effective against monkey pox: Monkeypox

Reactions: Wynona

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ahhh more vaccine money income:
Monkeypox_Meme.jpg

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
not this Christian parody site
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Monkey pox is spread from physical contact with an infected person. It's not nearly as contagious as COVID. Not sure why he promoted it to a public health emergency. Other than to extend his authority once again.

But more likely it may be to create rapid vaccines. The WHO articles say that SmallPox Vaccination may be effective against monkey pox: Monkeypox
I'd think its to use yet another vehicle to impart authoritarianism once again.

In my area Pfizer is advertising their COVID-19 vaccine as a means to insure personal freedom and a robust economy.

I'm wondering if this Pox emergency is going to lead to the same lockdown, essential workers, stimulus checks routine that occurred under the COVID-19 national emergency decree.

Reactions: amigo de christo

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'd think its to use yet another vehicle to impart authoritarianism once again.

In my area Pfizer is advertising their COVID-19 vaccine as a means to insure personal freedom and a robust economy.

I'm wondering if this Pox emergency is going to lead to the same lockdown, essential workers, stimulus checks routine that occurred under the COVID-19 national emergency decree.
I doubt they will lock down again. Last time it was a disaster. And they know the Monkey Pox is not that bad. But perhaps the dictatorship that's growing in the USA is going to attempt to grow more.

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I doubt they will lock down again. Last time it was a disaster. And they know the Monkey Pox is not that bad. But perhaps the dictatorship that's growing in the USA is going to attempt to grow more.
The darkness that rigged our national election and wanted Democrats in the White House and in majority in Congress. There's a reason for that. After they robbed millions of people at the polls I put nothing past them.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The WHO says a lot of things , but the same WHO was is bed with China too . The same WHO hollered how the vaccine could save the world
The same WHO and MEDIA was in a rage against any christain who dared to even go to church . HOW dare they sit in cars
over six feet apart , THEY ENDANGER US . Yet the same WHO and same MEDIA says nothing when children of a gay man get sick
they say nothing when gays keep having sex by whom this is primarily spread . What does that spell
GIVE ME AN H and a Y a P and a O a C a R a I and a S and a Y . But folks just keep on trusting in MSM all mighty
GOVT all might and WHO ALL mighty . TIME WE TRUST IN GOD and HE ALONE .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The darkness that rigged our national election and wanted Democrats in the White House and in majority in Congress. There's a reason for that. After they robbed millions of people at the polls I put nothing past them.
Sie order cares not if billions die , so long as they get all power and all control . And though they holler
we do this to make a better world for the peoples , BELIEVE THEM NOT . THEY DO as they DO
cause they hold the bag and desire only a world that they will have all power and control over and will indeed
grow only richer . HEED THEM NOT . TRUST NOT in MEDIA MIGHTY , GOVT MIGHTY , TRUST and HOPE IN GOD ALONE , IN CHRIST ALONE .

Reactions: Blue Dragonfly's

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
One-In-Five Gay Men Who Got Monkeypox Had Sex With 10 Or More People Before Getting Infected, CDC Says | The Daily Caller

For now it is a gay immorality disease. I think AIDS also started like that. Gay men have much sex all the time with other gay men. Does anyone here recall the stories about the gay bathhouses when AIDS started spreading?

To me the rise of homosexuality in such high numbers is another sign of the end times. huge gay rally - Bing images Meaning perhaps God may move again in massive display of raw power sooner than later. Jesus tells us the time will be like LOT, and Like Noah.

In the bible whole cities would turn out to engage in sexual immorality, as in the majority of them living there. This also happened to one of the ten tribes of Israel. In the wilderness wanderings of the Exodus, the golden calf, in the teaching of Baalam too.

Luke 17
28 Likewise as it was also in the days of Lot: They ate, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they built; 29 but on the day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven and destroyed them all. 30 Even so will it be in the day when the Son of Man is revealed.

Last edited:

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One-In-Five Gay Men Who Got Monkeypox Had Sex With 10 Or More People Before Getting Infected, CDC Says | The Daily Caller

For now it is a gay immorality disease. I think AIDS also started like that. Gay men have much sex all the time with other gay men. Does anyone here recall the stories about the gay bathhouses when AIDS started spreading?

To me the rise of homosexuality in such high numbers is another sign of the end times. huge gay rally - Bing images Meaning perhaps God may move again in massive display of raw power sooner than later. Jesus tells us the time will be like LOT, and Like Noah.

In the bible whole cities would turn out to engage in sexual immorality, as in the majority of them living there. This also happened to one of the ten tribes of Israel. In the wilderness wanderings of the Exodus, the golden calf, in the teaching of Baalam too.

Luke 17
28 Likewise as it was also in the days of Lot: They ate, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they built; 29 but on the day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven and destroyed them all. 30 Even so will it be in the day when the Son of Man is revealed.

I am in a funny mood this evening. Forgive me Lord, I know exactly what I do ...

Obama knew where all the local bath houses were located. Please forgive me, sometimes I can't help myself.

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Sie order cares not if billions die , so long as they get all power and all control . And though they holler
we do this to make a better world for the peoples , BELIEVE THEM NOT . THEY DO as they DO
cause they hold the bag and desire only a world that they will have all power and control over and will indeed
grow only richer . HEED THEM NOT . TRUST NOT in MEDIA MIGHTY , GOVT MIGHTY , TRUST and HOPE IN GOD ALONE , IN CHRIST ALONE .
It's as if they're trying to manifest Orwell's dystopian novel, 1984, into a global reality.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's as if they're trying to manifest Orwell's dystopian novel, 1984, into a global reality.
Most folks have no idea who and what is behind sie order , sie BBB . They holler and use the most ungodly to gain their momentum
acting as though they are for the peoples . Too little too late many are gonna find out they were NEVAH for the peoples
they used the emotions of the peoples to destroy and pull down any remembrance of the Foundation of GOD .
Any biblical reminders to form a people ready for the beast . He who is being the agenda was at the tree in the very garden
of Eden . And HE has not slept but has been decieving and alluring through the flesh and the promise ye can be your own gods .
And folks that kingdom ends in utter destruction , but not before it has killed many . Yes the dragon that OL SERPENT
sleepeth not . The world has been made ready to be as one right under the beast that was and is not and yet is .
Folks , ITS TIME TO RETURN TO BIBLES .

Last edited:

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
8/4/2022
How does monkeypox spread? Biden declares public health emergency

We know what happened with the COVID-19 declaration of public health emergency under Trump.

Now under Biden we have Monkeypox?

Monkeypox Primarily Affects Gay Men. Why Are We Scared to Say It?

someone may have brought this up already. My daughter brought up about the truck full of monkeys overturning, that was headed for quarantine back in January. A woman had come in contact with them and was treated. It took them time to gather all the monkey that escaped. I had forgotten. But when my daughter brought it up, it sounded weird to me. Coincidence ? I looked it up and others were speculating as well, but were reassured the womans symptoms were not similar to monkey pox. Three monkeys were put down. The others quarantined. When asked why three monkeys were euthanized …they won’t say. Not that it matters…it was just weird even back in January (with Covid going on) about the truck full of monkeys.

Last edited:

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stay away from bath houses and gay pride parades

Problem solved.

I forgot .....and away from children's reading groups on Saturday mornings at Barnes and Noble...when the reader is a mysterious looking woman named Spike.

Reactions: Blue Dragonfly's