How Evil Are Humans?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Hebrew word "nachash" has various meanings depending on its usage. The most common interpretation of "nachash" is "serpent", "snake", or "reptile." In Genesis 3, Satan is referred to as "Nachash," which means serpent.

Rev 12:
[9] And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

However, I believe that Moses intended to convey that Satan's name was "Nachash," and not that he was literally a snake. In my opinion…

Spirits have the Power to “appear” in a likeness a mans “earthly eyes” can recognize….and Do appear as earthy men.

Snakes, dragons, lambs, bushes, doves…are NOT ‘spirits’, but rather can reveal to men that the man IS in the presence OF a “spirit”…and “what kind” of spirit…truth or deceiving.

Wicked men (imo) are mimicking “evil deceiving spirits” and advocating and encouraging other men (and children) to do the same…causing men to “appear” in the likeness as a female, to deceive and tempt other humans.

Gory to God,
Taken

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is your own commentary..now please back it up with scripture, thanks?
as far as the faith part , the moment eve believed in what the serpent said she was putting her faith and trust IN HIM
rather than IN GOD .
Abraham . remember abraham . WHEN GOD SAID abraham BELIEVED and HE DID .
WHEN GOD said , but then later along cometh the serpent who said , humanity put its trust , its faith in YE SHALL NO DIE
See the difference . You see who we trust , who we BELIEVE , that is where our FAITH is ...........
Belief , love , obediance , faith . THEY cannot be seperated . He who LOVES ME , keeps my sayings .
WHO we OBEY is whose we are .
ITS all real simple indeed . Now for the church if any does err , we do correct , we do restore them .
Now for a lovely reminder .
And let us BELEIVE IT as small children .
FOR GOD so LOVED the world that HE sent HIS only begotten SON
that all who do BELIEVE would not perish but have everlasting life .
He who believes not IS CONDEMNED .
Let us not heed the serpent who says , YE SHALL NOT , nor they shall not be condemned for God is love it says .
WHILE OMITTING the very LOVE OF GOD and the DIRE NEED TO BELIEVE ON HIM TO BE SAVED and not to perish .
THE DEVIL IS SLICK SISTER . but the lambs WONT BE HEEDING nor EATING OF ITS DOCTRINE .
IF JESUS SAID IT , LAMBS BELIEVE IT . now raise those hands , IT BE LORD PRAISING TIME in the building and round the world .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
as far as the faith part , the moment eve believed in what the serpent said she was putting her faith and trust IN HIM
rather than IN GOD .
Abraham . remember abraham . WHEN GOD SAID abraham BELIEVED and HE DID .
WHEN GOD said , but then later along cometh the serpent who said , humanity put its trust , its faith in YE SHALL NO DIE
See the difference . You see who we trust , who we BELIEVE , that is where our FAITH is ...........
Belief , love , obediance , faith . THEY cannot be seperated . He who LOVES ME , keeps my sayings .
WHO we OBEY is whose we are .
ITS all real simple indeed . Now for the church if any does err , we do correct , we do restore them .
Now for a lovely reminder .
And let us BELEIVE IT as small children .
FOR GOD so LOVED the world that HE sent HIS only begotten SON
that all who do BELIEVE would not perish but have everlasting life .
He who believes not IS CONDEMNED .
Let us not heed the serpent who says , YE SHALL NOT , nor they shall not be condemned for God is love it says .
WHILE OMITTING the very LOVE OF GOD and the DIRE NEED TO BELIEVE ON HIM TO BE SAVED and not to perish .
THE DEVIL IS SLICK SISTER . but the lambs WONT BE HEEDING nor EATING OF ITS DOCTRINE .
IF JESUS SAID IT , LAMBS BELIEVE IT . now raise those hands , IT BE LORD PRAISING TIME in the building and round the world .
We still don’t know if she knew what faith meant....we are looking at it from our own understanding of what faith means.....I believe what God said to me and he gave me the faith to keep going to receive his promise.

My opinion.

Faith involves reliance and trust, and it endures in the face of doubts, whereas belief is simply something we take to be true.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Did you catch the parallels? (In brief)
God made to come forth out of the male a female, and called their name ADAM.
The male called the female, EVE.
God called the female, woman and wife.
Joining male and female is called One.

The serpents curse was to have no legs, but slither on his belly. Also enmity ‘between’ his seed and the females seed.

Nations are referenced in the feminine; female , she, her.
The serpent, dragon, devil, are referenced by the name Satan, whose efforts of his power, is to ‘weaken’ the nations, “IOW”, draw the nations away from God.

ISRAEL, her seed, while scattered, fallen many times into choosing to follow gentile ways, have kept a remnant faithful to God, even when her seed (ISRAEL) was not recognized by Gentiles.

Gods “voice” came forth out from Gods mouth and God called His Voice His Word, and sent His Word to where He chose and Named His Word a Name Above ALL other names: JESUS.
(Isa 55:11)

JESUS said:
I and my father ARE ONE (John 10:3)
God (IS: Omnipresent, Omnipotent, Omniscience) and revealed; His Word Jesus, IS His Power, His Wisdom, His Seed, Sent to SAVE mankind, (despite the presence of EVIL spirits and WICKED men, whose “powers” ARE greater than common men OF this world.)

It’s a parallel revealing, what men FIRST are exposed to, and consider…. It is the SECOND that Gods “sends”…to pay attention to.

Job 38:
[7] When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

The morning stars observing the foundation of this world being created and made and prepared for the creation of manKIND…
Was:
“Jesus” and “Lucifer”…
Lucifer was SENT to earth First…(before manKIND was created)
Gods Word was SENT to earth MULTIPLE times for 4,000 years, (name unknown) once manKIND was created.
Gods Word was SENT to earth ( 2,000 years ago) in the Likeness AS a man, FOR men on the Earth, to HEAR…AND SEE…AND Record, Write, Copy, tell and give written records to pass song, spread to others that others may recognize, learn, believe He came forth out from God,
(John 16: 27-28)
IS God, IS come with an Offering to all men, for HOW, according to God, manKIND can overcome (once and for ever) Satan’s influences and power to Keep men FROM God.

Gen 5:
[1] This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that [God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;
[2] Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.

Rev.4
[8] And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.

Rev.11
[17] Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.

Lord; Jesus, Son Teacher, Savior, Priest, Word, Maker, Holy
God; Creator, Father, Ideas, Plans, Will, Unseen, Love, Holy
Almighty; Glory, Power, Christ, Holy

ONE, Holy Lord God Almighty.
MAKING His (willingly) creations ONE Holy People.
( Jews, Gentiles, Ignorant, Divided, Separated, Sick, Diseased, Sorrowful, Sad, Chaos, Duress, Alone, Afraid, Worrisome, Oppressed, Threatened, wavering between Mind and Spirit, etc. OVERCOME. Perfected, holy

Glory to God,
Taken
How does what you've said here relate to my comments about Adam?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We still don’t know if she knew what faith meant....we are looking at it from our own understanding of what faith means.....I believe what God said to me and he gave me the faith to keep going to receive his promise.

My opinion.

Faith involves reliance and trust, and it endures in the face of doubts, whereas belief is simply something we take to be true.
how are we RELYING on GOD , or trusting in GOD , if we dont BELIEVE HIM but rather we believe
what men say . Think about that .
I can say all day LONG , I TRUST IN GOD , I RELY ON JESUS CHRIST
and yet if i dont BELIEVE HIS WORDS but rather heap to myself men who twist and omit such words
THEN man is my god , man is where my trust is in , its in the flesh . NOT GOD .
See as children we should simply believe what IS WRITTEN . IF JESUS said it , if our TRUST is in HIM
if we are truly RELYING ON HIM , then why do so many not TRUST and RELY on HIS own words which HE himself did say
Rather many do as eve did , They believe the ones who say NAY NAY ye shall not surely ........................

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

My opinion.

Re read what you wrote . You said YOU BELIEVE what GOD said to you , you BELIEVE IN HIS PROMISE .
BELIEVING is TIED INTO FAITH .

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Re read what you wrote . You said YOU BELIEVE what GOD said to you , you BELIEVE IN HIS PROMISE .
BELIEVING is TIED INTO FAITH .
Believe is not the same as faith.

I don’t need to reread my post, I know what I said.

Walking in faith is God given....he spoke to my spirit I believed what he said, then I started walking in faith....and continue to do so.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

My opinion.

Faith indeed , it endures . but if one continues not to Believe , to endure , then faith they no longer have .
Belief , faith , love , obediance , tis all tied together .

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Faith indeed , it endures . but if one continues not to Believe , to endure , then faith they no longer have .
Belief , faith , love , obediance , tis all tied together .
You continue to believe because you have God given faith...Living faith....if one continue not to believe?....they can’t do that if they have God given Faith.

We have the Spirit of God in our hearts, so how can we not believe?

Do you know you have the Spirit of God in your heart?

So how could you stop believing in him?

His Spirit/is Alive in your spirit, is he not?..Spirit gives birth to spirit?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You continue to believe because you have God given faith...Living faith....if one continue not to believe?....they can’t do that if they have God given Faith.

We have the Spirit of God in our hearts, so how can we not believe?
And yet i have seen many who lip the same and yet still Follow , love and embrace ANOTHER jesus , another gospel .
OOPS that aint true faith or belief at all . That is a deception .
If this seems hard to believe then go to and behold the many path , many religoin , many sin embracing all inclusive arenas .
THEY too justify other religoins , they justify sins and yet say WE BELIEVE . THIS did not do abraham , paul or any true lamb
i ever read about in the bible , or met . SO . when i say BIBLE TIME to all , that means
for us to get back in it and read it for ourselves and not through the lenses of denominations either . cause men can twist things .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe so...
Be encouraged . the more we stay refreshed in prayer and bible reading , we learn and stay refreshed .
But beware of many , for many have come using the name of JESUS , only what they teach is CONTRARY to HIM
to the gospel , to the true love of GOD . watch out is all i can say . Be diligent , be alert
be learning and growing in the truth . for many decievers do abound and specially in this last time .

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
And yet i have seen many who lip the same and yet still Follow , love and embrace ANOTHER jesus , another gospel .
OOPS that aint true faith or belief at all . That is a deception .
If this seems hard to believe then go to and behold the many path , many religoin , many sin embracing all inclusive arenas .
THEY too justify other religoins , they justify sins and yet say WE BELIEVE . THIS did not do abraham , paul or any true lamb
i ever read about in the bible , or met . SO . when i say BIBLE TIME to all , that means
for us to get back in it and read it for ourselves and not through the lenses of denominations either . cause men can twist things .
That’s between them and God....

We don’t know who are Born Again.....

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That’s between them and God....

We don’t know who are Born Again.....
says the pastors . but it aint what JESUS said , or john .
THESE people are preaching ANOTHER GOSPEL rita ,
And what do we say to another gospel , HECK NO .
THEY do not know HIM . rather they preach the idea that other religoins are fine as long as they have this so called love .
That there is no dire need for them to repent and to have beleived on JESUS as the CHRIST .
YOU SEE that gets in the way of this utopai goal . CANT have folks saying JESUS is the only way .
THIS is getting worse rita all the time . JOHN would call it anti christ .
Paul said a man who is a heretick , after you admonished them once ortwice , REJECT
YET the church just hugs on with those who even teach and say that its not necessary to have BELIEVED ON JESUS CHRIST .
YEAH , JESUS said YE SHALL KNOW them by their fruits . He didn t say , OH ye cannot know them , dont judge .
JESUS said YE CAN , YE WILL KNOW THEM by their fruits . JESUS CANT and DONT LIE , but watch out , men can

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is not scripture....about Adam having no faith.....you have posted once again your own summary...

Still waiting for scripture?

All you do is post your opinions...nothing you post here imo makes sense.
With this excuse not to understand Scripture, Adam never disobeyed God. Where is your Scripture that explicitly states Adam disobeyed God? Where is your Scripture that Adam gained any knowledge of good and evil? We have the point that Adam followed his wife's example and ate. There is more meaning to that fact than what is explicitly stated. Using Scripture helps us understand that point, or at least should.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
With this excuse not to understand Scripture, Adam never disobeyed God. Where is your Scripture that explicitly states Adam disobeyed God? Where is your Scripture that Adam gained any knowledge of good and evil? We have the point that Adam followed his wife's example and ate. There is more meaning to that fact than what is explicitly stated. Using Scripture helps us understand that point, or at least should.
There is NO scripture that proves anything....just your and my opinions....which count for Nothing!!..period.

You have produced NO scripture to prove that Adam had faith...

All you have done here once again...is speak in your own understanding...