How Far Will They Go Before Action is Taken?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

R

Rita

I watched that briefing that Trump had with the reporter who asked about Fauci diverting 3.5 million dollars to China's Wuhan Lab deliberately going against the Home Security Defense's orders to not do any transaction with China....this was in 2016-2017 under the Obama administration.
Oh I am not saying he didn’t do that ..........I was just weighing up that it’s not total proof , they may be using that money to develop all kinds of things- bigger things. It still could be that the virus was a separate issue - ever thought that this may be the way of exposing this guy and bringing him down. .....on the other hand it could be directly linked.
Rita

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There is so much diverse speculation out there, much of it politically motivated, that I don't know what to believe anymore.
Believe this.

1. There has been an evil conspiracy by Bill and Melinda Gates (supported no doubt by all the Left Liberals and Globalists Elites) to use vaccines of all kinds in order to KILL OFF populations, particularly in the third world. Gates has already run into trouble with the Indian government many years ago, and it is a wonder that he is not already behind bars.

2. There is now more than enough evidence to show that WHO, China, CDC, NIH, IHME, Gates, Soros, Fauci, Birx, and the head of CDC were were all colluding and conspiring to bring about PANDEMIC OF GLOBAL PROPORTIONS through corona virus. You simply have to connect the dots and examine the history of all these people and how billions of dollars are been invested to destroy America and the West.

3. The goal of this pandemic was to (1) shut down Western countries (which happened), (2) destroy economies and jobs (which also happened), (3) curtail civil liberties and introduce a police state (which also happened), and (4) give China supremacy over the West. The Director General of WHO was a Marxist working hand-in-glove with the CCP, and has been rewarded with several million dollars just yesterday.

I will continue with this later.

Last edited:

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Reactions: Nancy and Stan B

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How?
How do these people keep getting away with this wreckless experimentation on the innocent victims here on earth?

Convoluted Power, and Easy Access to someone else's $$$.

Primary Federal Agencies upon Lesser Agencies, Extramural Agencies and Organizations...with Directors "Glued" to Seats of Power and Access to Billions of Dollars of the People's $$$ (or more to the Fact...Access to Billions the Govt "borrows" from the Federal print shop, and "Compels" the People to assume the responsibility for the "loan"!

Fauci has been "Glued" to the Directors Seat of NIAiD, since 1984! (36 years), His salary (discounting perks), is in the 250K range!

Dr. Matthew Fenton is the Director of DEA (Dept. of Extramurel Activities) since 2005.
(15 years), (which is basically a peer oversight group.) He is a member of the NIAID Executive Committee.
He should have been well aware of NIAID Activities and money flows and goes.

It going to be a long convoluted "chain" of "looking into"...the endless $$$, Activities and deals... of these people.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Out of them the lab in China and the bats are the most believable.

It is well known man WILL EAT all kinds of wild flying, land, and sea animals. And Bats are a regular food item in several parts of the world! (Gross!)

It is also well known concoctions are regularly developed and used in science labs to infect all kinds of wild and breeded critters.

It is also well known the quickest ways to Cause a world health crises is through:
Food, Water, Air, Drugs (posing as Medicines.)

It is Not unfathomable, to believe...a Title, or Work place, is NOT an assured measure of an Upstanding person!

"There WILL BE a Pandemic "???

Huh...either Fauci is Psychic...or part of the collusion to assure there IS a Pandemic .

Ugh! Upchuck!

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All I can say to this crying and whimpering about the government not knowing everything about this virus, is.... "Ok, What would YOU have done?" (without speaking from the benefit of the hindsight they gave you to complain).

Last edited:

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I agree but this was indisputable as to what this person said.....a sudden outbreak in the next administration? This implies that it was intentional...but I don't know for sure....I just know government has become so corrupt that I don't trust any of them.

Please brothers and sisters in Christ any medical scientist with a conscience has to say the obvious.
We have global travel, literally 100,000's of people going all over the world month in month out.

There are viruses, organisms, parasites, which in the past could infect a few 100 people and then die out.
Once that small group were gone, it was gone, dormant in an animal or environment.

These little medical, biological bombs are there. As we as humans spread and become one society, inter connected, so it takes just one of these organisms to spread with little symtoms, but at the end to finally give a death blow it will decimate the world. SARS, MERS was a warning. COVID is what will happen, but a tame version, and we can control, almost. The next or the one after will be massive. And the medics and hospitals only know its there when enough patients come in with something new.

This is the surprise. And the point is unless we prepare for it to come, it will decimate. This is not an if, it will come, the question is just how long we have. It is like when a petrol tanker crashes in a road, you do not go smoking and flick the butt on the fuel.
But our civilisation is doing this, through our travel, through our physical links which supply an easy route of transmission.

So I salute these brave men and women who speak the truth to power, and say we have a chance to prepare, so let us prepare.
The next preparation is the blow back from africa when covid takes hold. We need testing, we need ventilators, we need vaccines. And with this we stand a chance in this war to live a normal life again.

It is hard to see we live in a technological world with weapons of vaccines and studying organisms that threaten our lives. And I say Amen and Praise the Lord, we have men and women of integrity and dedication who are championing this cause to literally save the world.

So please believe the truth, believe the great strides in knowledge support and dedication we have made, and pray the Lord will have mercy on us. God bless you.

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree but this was indisputable as to what this person said.....a sudden outbreak in the next administration? This implies that it was intentional...but I don't know for sure....I just know government has become so corrupt that I don't trust any of them.

government hasn't become corrupt, it always has been corrupt since the first government on the planet. when was your government not corrupted? in the case of a voting public its a controlled corruption rather then some king doing as he pleases without fear of repercussions. back in the day the church was the only buffer telling people who or what is good or evil, but it was and still is corrupted. and today the media is the trusted buffer telling people who or what is good or evil and its also corrupted.

where have you been, hiding under a rock?

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
government hasn't become corrupt, it always has been corrupt since the first government on the planet. when was your government not corrupted? in the case of a voting public its a controlled corruption rather then some king doing as he pleases without fear of repercussions. back in the day the church was the only buffer telling people who or what is good or evil, but it was and still is corrupted. and today the media is the trusted buffer telling people who or what is good or evil and its also corrupted.

where have you been, hiding under a rock?
I agree with what you said....your snide remark was uncalled for.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Subject - “
<. How Far Will They Go Before Action is Taken?>

As far as they can ...quite far...but then GOD will say “ENOUGH”

I believe as He did with the OT Nations, He is waiting ‘until their cup is full...’
Then - “Ready or not , here I come” ...
Look out world! :)

I agree, God will get involved....the issue I am having is the deception and keeping us in the dark about what they are doing behind closed doors....well our only refuge is to stay focused on Him and trust in His Covenant Word to protect us and to impart wisdom, knowledge and understanding....to see things as He does.

Reactions: Nancy and Helen

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No mandate. It is just something I have chosen to do for myself. I am 78 years old, so I am amongst the most vulnerable group.

This is the first Easter I have not enjoyed with my family, although all the kids and grandkids came to visit me at various times of the day. We stood outside on the lawn maintaining appropriate distancing. My Dr. DIL brought me a cooked turkey dinner with all the trimmings. She placed it on the porch, and instructed me to not touch the baking dish carrying the meal, but get a big spoon and dish it all out into my own dish. I have been living all alone since my wife of 50 years went Home 5 years ago, so our family get-togethers are precious to me.
I am deeply sorry for your loss...my husband died in 1999.....it's hard to lose your soulmate. Living alone can be a challenge sometimes. One of the positive aspects of a Christian forum is the sense of a family. Having a place to come and fellowship.
God Bless!

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I am deeply sorry for your loss...my husband died in 1999.....it's hard to lose your soulmate. Living alone can be a challenge sometimes. One of the positive aspects of a Christian forum is the sense of a family. Having a place to come and fellowship.
God Bless!
I have visited various forums, but this one is the best ever. It has a sense of family. I was just thinking this past week, that the beauty of going to Heaven, is spending eternity with the kind of people that also love the Lord.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Heart2Soul and others here! At times perhaps in the eyes of some I have been "under a rock" as well...

I think it has just about all been said already. I watched or at least skimmed the videos. Ultimately nothing new there. Nothing new here. I am retired from the U.S. Government [almost 20 years now] and a major contributing factor to me taking early retirement relates to some of these same issues... and the inconsistency too often encountered on the job when also serving God...

I seldom look too much to any of the regular news outlets on the Internet anymore because for the most part it consists of very fallible men and corruptible men expressing things via their fallibility and the corruption. A lot of what I do see or hear is found here or on another Christian forum when it is shared as this was. Who can we trust other than God? I always try to give anyone I meet the benefit of a doubt, presuming they are honest until shown to be otherwise, but it would be an unusual person who saw no problems at all here in this world and with these governments. What is our solution?

Thank God we have a God who is ultimately in control. Stay on His side always for that is the best answer I have.

"Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.
It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones." Prov 3:5-8