How God Can Witness & Judge Anyone?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christ4Me

Jan 6, 2022
Pennsylvania / Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Father judges no one, but has given all judgement to the Son

Since the Father is God & believers believe there is One God, meaning a One Person God, then how has He judged any one?

Does that not inferred or testify indirectly that Jesus is the God that has been judging in the O.T. and will again in the N.T.?

then get tryna Quote that imo, that you may come to see how untrue that is :)
there are no “persons” in Yah wadr, unless you can Quote that?
There is only One Immortal, Who dwells alone in unapproachable light
i think it is?

1 John 5:6 This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth. 7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. 8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one. 9 If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son.

I believe verse 7 is originally scripture because verse 9 would fall flat for how can a One Person God's witness be greater then the many men's witness on earth?

How can God insists that there be at least 2 witnesses for a testimony to be true for Him to bear any witness if He was only a One Person One God?

John 8:17 It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true.

Did the Father set the example as keeping His commandment for men to do? Yes, at Jesus's water baptism when He spoke from heaven and the witness of the Holy Spirit alighting on Jesus like a dove was how His witness is true in scripture regarding His Son as God as well.

Matthew 3:15 And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer it to be so now: for thus it becometh us to fulfil all righteousness. Then he suffered him. 16 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him: 17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

There is a prophesy about God the Redeemer being sent by the Lord God and His Spirit.

Isaiah 48:16 Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord God, and his Spirit, hath sent me. 17 Thus saith the Lord, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the Lord thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.

So the One God cannot be a One Person God as there are 3 Witnesses as in 3 Persons within that One God for God to create anything and to bear witness and to judge any one.

Oceanprayers

Jan 5, 2022
Panama City
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Colossians 1
15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. 17 And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist. 18 And He is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in all things He may have the preeminence.

But He did not make them think their thoughts or cause their sin, the thrones, dominions, principalities, powers, angelic hosts fell and willfully sinned

Who let the Serpent into the garden? Well God left the door open. The fall in Eden was preordained or determined beforehand, Christ is the Lamb slain before the foundation of the world.
True. All occurs because God plans it. We are what,as, God made us.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Since the Father is God & believers believe there is One God, meaning a One Person God, then how has He judged any one?
right?
Now if God was a One Person God, would He not be a hypocrite for establishing any word in creation or for judging any one?
so to maybe rephrase, you are mixing concepts here, "judging" is not "establishing" nor "creating," so your q is kinda confused or something prolly

Does that not inferred or testify indirectly that Jesus is the God that has been judging in the O.T. and will again in the N.T.?
well, it says the son, and we surely would not agree on Who Jesus is right now, so yes, and no, just like the misunderstanding @ 'eternal" i guess

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Have you ever wondered how man was ever made after His image and after His likeness? Or better, yet why the request to make man was after our image and after our likeness?
God is the great I AM. existing in eternity with infinite knowledge and power. He can be plural if He wants to, and speak to Himself if He wants to, and certainly imagine all of Creation including human beings, and then create them just as He imagined if He wants to. Piece of cake for God.

Reactions: ScottA

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Curve ball, anyone?

By the nature of time and eternity, and God being the same yesterday, today, and forever:

Witnessing (the revelation of Jesus Christ) and Judging (the Judgement)...occur simultaneously.

Then comes the end.
;)

Reactions: amadeus

Christ4Me

Jan 6, 2022
Pennsylvania / Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
right?
so to maybe rephrase, you are mixing concepts here, "judging" is not "establishing" nor "creating," so your q is kinda confused or something prolly

well, it says the son, and we surely would not agree on Who Jesus is right now, so yes, and no, just like the misunderstanding @ 'eternal" i guess

Just sharing why there are 3 Witnesses within the One God for God to do any of those things. The truth is there in scriptures provided in the OP for why we need His wisdom to see the truth in His words about how there are Three Witnesses within the One God.

Thanks for replying.

Christ4Me

Jan 6, 2022
Pennsylvania / Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is the great I AM. existing in eternity with infinite knowledge and power. He can be plural if He wants to, and speak to Himself if He wants to, and certainly imagine all of Creation including human beings, and then create them just as He imagined if He wants to. Piece of cake for God.

I agree that God is the I Am as the Three Persons in the One God.

Reactions: Stumpmaster

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Curve ball, anyone?

By the nature of time and eternity, and God being the same yesterday, today, and forever:

Witnessing (the revelation of Jesus Christ) and Judging (the Judgement)...occur simultaneously.

Then comes the end.
;)
People who do not believe are condemned already.
John 3:18
“He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Then this question, what does it mean to believe in the Son of God?
And what does it mean to not believe in the Son of God?

31 He who comes from above is above all; he who is of the earth is earthly and speaks of the earth. He who comes from heaven is above all. 32 And what He has seen and heard, that He testifies; and no one receives His testimony. 33 He who has received His testimony has certified that God is true. 34 For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God does not give the Spirit by measure. 35 The Father loves the Son, and has given all things into His hand. 36 He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him.”

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I agree that God is the I Am as the Three Persons in the One God.
Once, when I was attempting to comprehend how big the Universe is, and how it must be in something even bigger, which then has to be in something even bigger, God spoke to me and consisely said, "You don't have to know".

The sense I was given is that the exact extent of what we are in is beyond our comprehension, but enough to say that the Universe is in the Presence of God and the Presence of God is in the Universe.

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
People who do not believe are condemned already.
John 3:18
“He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
All salvation issues and complaints must be referred to the Department of Divine Foreknowledge.

Oceanprayers

Jan 5, 2022
Panama City
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And for God to establish a word in creation or to give a witness and even to give a judgment, is why by His words to men,, there are Three witnesses within the One God.
God is the holy spirit. They are one and the same. Emmanuel was God, the word, made flesh. All God all the time. Because all is both of God and from God.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scripture testify that God is not a One Person God but a Three Persons in One God. That is how He does it by the Word of God, Jesus Christ, Whom is God also

There are various Trinitarian concepts but generally the the Trinitarian say the Trinity teaching is that in the Godhead there are three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Ghost; yet, together they are but one God. The doctrine says that the three are coequal, almighty, and uncreated, having existed eternally in the Godhead. This doctrine I have not found in scripture nowhere.

Christ4Me

Jan 6, 2022
Pennsylvania / Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are various Trinitarian concepts but generally the the Trinitarian say the Trinity teaching is that in the Godhead there are three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Ghost; yet, together they are but one God.

The doctrine says that the three are coequal, almighty, and uncreated, having existed eternally in the Godhead. This doctrine I have not found in scripture nowhere.

Mayhap because the co equal as inferring that each is God is throwing that reading off in scripture.

The Father is in authority as it is His will to be done. The Son is subject to that authority in doing the Father's will. His prayer before His coming crucifixion shows that.

Luke 22:42 Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done.

This in turn as of now, the Spirit is in subjection to the Son in glorifying Christ as the Son is the Head of the Church doing His Father's will.

John 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. 14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you. 15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

But there are scriptures testifying to the Three Persons of that One God as dwelling within us since our salvation.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him..... 25 These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you. 26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

God as the Three Witnesses within that One God as dwelling within us is telling every one that He has saved us since we had come to & believed in Jesus Christ.

Matthew 9:17 Neither do men put new wine into old bottles: else the bottles break, and the wine runneth out, and the bottles perish: but they put new wine into new bottles, and both are preserved.

1 Coirnthians 6:19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? 20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

Ask Jesus for help to see the truth in His words because there are scripture testifying to the Three Witnesses within the One God.

1 John 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

Those 3 Witnesses as that One God is affirming what we say that God is with us since we have been saved by faith in Jesus Christ as God our Savior.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scripture testify that God is not a One Person God but a Three Persons in One God. That is how He does it by the Word of God, Jesus Christ, Whom is God also
No, He does it with His angels, as the Bible shows many times.

That is the us and the we. God and the angels.

"When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?"
Job 38:7

These are all angels at the time of Creation. They were with God then and always.

God is still ONE Person.

You've made zero ground with this thread.

Christ4Me

Jan 6, 2022
Pennsylvania / Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, He does it with His angels, as the Bible shows many times.

That is the us and the we. God and the angels.

"When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?"

These are all angels at the time of Creation. They were with God then and always.

God is still ONE Person.

You've made zero ground with this thread.

Then why does the scripture has the Lord making that request but only the Lord did it?

Can anyone deny the Lord? Can scripture lie? Or is Elohim the Hebrew word for God is plural for a reason?

The Lord certainly did not consult with angels in making man.

Isaiah 40:12 Who hath measured the waters in the hollow of his hand, and meted out heaven with the span, and comprehended the dust of the earth in a measure, and weighed the mountains in scales, and the hills in a balance? 13 Who hath directed the Spirit of the Lord, or being his counsellor hath taught him? 14 With whom took he counsel, and who instructed him, and taught him in the path of judgment, and taught him knowledge, and shewed to him the way of understanding?

Isaiah 55:10 For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: 11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it

So no angels were involved in any act of creation, brother. For the One God, the Word of God aka Jesus Christ, to establish a word in creation, there has to be Two or Three Witnesses to establish that witness for why God's words are true per His words towards men.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Lord certainly did not consult with angels in making man.
So no angels were involved in any act of creation, brother.
No, the angels were present. They didn't create anything.

The verse I presented from Job clearly shows them rejoicing at the time of creation. They were there.

They were the us and the we.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Angels is right there in the Strong's Concordance definition of Elohim.

elohim: God, god

Original Word: אֱלהִים
Part of Speech: Noun Masculine
Transliteration: elohim
Phonetic Spelling: (el-o-heem')
Definition: God, god

b.
divine ones, superhuman beings including God and angels

Christ4Me

Jan 6, 2022
Pennsylvania / Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, the angels were present. They didn't create anything.

The verse I presented from Job clearly shows them rejoicing at the time of creation. They were there.

They were the us and the we.

The sons of God were never angels. They were reference to Israel's family tree.

God was reminding him when he was with the sons of God in how they worshipped Him due to His acts in creation.

Two times Job was pointed out to Satan when the sons of God came together. That means Job was among the sons of God.

Sons of God is a reference to Seth's godly lineage that had replaced Abel.

Luke 3:38 Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God.

Because of Jesus Christ and our believing in Him, we are the sons of God now rather than by blood or man's religious will in Judaism.

John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: 13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.