How is the PreTrib Rapture not make God a liar?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Vexatious

Sep 29, 2018
midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Soon, quick, shortly are subjective words.
Thee One True God Actions for His creations are individually soon, quickly, shortly.

Soon, quick, and shortly are not so subjective as to be stretched out 2000 years.

Jesus didn't say he would come in the clouds "soon" when he was here. If soon can be 2000 years, why didn't he say soon? This is simple, but you don't understand. You won't even answer that single, simple question.

When Jesus was here, he said "this generation" which is not at all subjective, regardless of the lies of pretribbers about what "this generation" means. When Jesus gave the Revelation, he said "at hand", which also is not subjective.

You teach Thee Christ Lord God Jesus is a liar?

Pretribbers are liars. They don't know Jesus. The Jews thought they knew God, but they couldn't understand Jesus because, as Jesus explained, they didn't know God. They were the children of the father of lies (yet, pretribbers, telling the most demonic lies, say they are God's chosen people).

Imminent simply means ... at any moment (precisely unbeknownst to His Church)

Imminent does mean any moment [soon], but precisely unknown. This in fact is what pretribbers mean when in their demonic doctrine of an imminent rapture. Your own doctrine asserts Jesus is a liar, that every generation of Christian is suppose to believe the rapture is imminent, even though it wasn't immanent, that it wasn't going to happen at any moment, for any past generation.

It's a lie to argue "soon" is subjective enough to cover 2000 years. Your doctrine asserts "soon" is a lie to fool every Christian to think his generation is the one going to be raptured.

THEY are NOT made SUBJECT to WRATH, that SHALL befall THOSE "ON EARTH", who FAILED to BECOME "PPREPARED" TO BE MADE "A MEMBER OF CHIRST JESUS" "CHURCH"

1 Thes 5
[9] For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ.

In all things, prettribers misrepresent (lie about) the Bible. 1Thes5:9 speaks of the wrath of eternal punishment vs. salvation, not the tribulation. It's a pretribber lie to imply God's wrath in the tribulation would be against Christians, if they were here in the tribulation. Christians are not the subject of God's wrath, rapture or no rapture.

In fact, Christians weren't raptured before the tribulation, God's wrath against the Jews, that resulted in the destruction of Judea in 70 AD (regardless of whether or not that great tribulation was "the" tribulation). Every Christian who has been persecuted or martyred throughout history wasn't first raptured. This fact you know, yet you ignore it.

Dude....Your TOTAL LACK of Comprehension and calling people liars, and claiming people's God is a liar......only reflects upon you in complete Foolishness and False Testifier.

I have never called God's people liars. I call liars liars, after they remove all doubt that they are liars. Jesus called the Jews liars (John 8:55, etc.) and pretribbers say Jews are God's people. Do you accuse Jesus of calling God's people liars? Why not?

Last edited:
Reactions: Dave L

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Soon, quick, and shortly are not so subjective as to be stretched out 2000 years.

Jesus didn't say he would come in the clouds "soon" when he was here.

Neither have I.

I believe In Pretribulation for Jesus' Church.

Pretribbers are liars.

Prove it.

They don't know Jesus.

Prove it.

Your own doctrine asserts Jesus is a liar,

Prove it.

Your yapping proves NOTHING, but that you make WILD and FALSE accusations.

Where is YOUR evidence to back up your WILD and FALSE accusations?

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: Enoch111

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A generation is just a period of time that you are in a succession. since there is only two generation.

for a generation, biblically is based on characteristic. supportive scripture,
Matt 3:7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?

and the term succession means a number of people or things sharing a specified characteristic and following one after the other.

here in Matt 3:7 the characteristic of the Pharisees and Sadducees was "EVIL"
Matt 12:34 O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

so a Generantion are types of peoples, good and evil.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Good post. Vexatious is here primarily for one reason -- to attack Dispensationalism and the Premillennial Pretribution Rapture at every opportunity. But you have responded well. Those are all WILD AND BASELESS ACCUSATIONS against sound Christian brothers and sisters.

What is incomprehensible is why any Christian IN HIS RIGHT MIND would object to the Pretribulation Rapture. One can understand the unbelievers and ungodly objecting to this glorious truth. But Christians attacking Christians over this shows that the Devil is hard at work sowing discord and spiritual confusion in these last days.

D

Dave L

Neither have I.

Prove it.

Prove it.

Prove it.

Your yapping proves NOTHING, but that you make WILD and FALSE accusations.

Where is YOUR evidence to back up your WILD and FALSE accusations?

Glory to God,
Taken
You're inability to produce one direct quote from scripture saying a pre-trib rapture will happen, is proof enough that you are mistaken.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good post. Vexatious is here primarily for one reason -- to attack Dispensationalism and the Premillennial Pretribution Rapture at every opportunity. But you have responded well. Those are all WILD AND BASELESS ACCUSATIONS against sound Christian brothers and sisters.

What is incomprehensible is why any Christian IN HIS RIGHT MIND would object to the Pretribulation Rapture. One can understand the unbelievers and ungodly objecting to this glorious truth. But Christians attacking Christians over this shows that the Devil is hard at work sowing discord and spiritual confusion in these last days.

As IN the World and IN Scripture.....being an idiot is not unlawful.

One opening their yap, in direct conflict to Scripture reveals their standing and their fruit.

God Bless,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're inability to produce one direct quote from scripture saying a pre-trib rapture will happen, is proof enough that you are mistaken.

You would need a Toddler Bible for that Dave.

The big Kids Bible requires numerous Scriptures to arrive at the Knowledge you require in an elementary fashion.

Take a lesson from NOAH.
He believed.
He was saved.
He was RAISED UP above the face of the earths distruction.

Take a lesson from Isaiah 24.

Take a lesson from
2 Pet 3: 7
2 Pet 3:10

Take a lesson from
1 Thes 5

If you are NOT of THE LIGHT....prepared yourself for the Wrath upon the Earth that shall Destroy you.

If you ARE of THE LIGHT....be not ignorant, you were not APPOINTED to Gods Wrath.

If you DO NOT KNOW WHO ARE the people of THE LIGHT...you must bare the consequence of your own ignorance.

Glory to God,
Taken

D

Dave L

You would need a Toddler Bible for that Dave.

The big Kids Bible requires numerous Scriptures to arrive at the Knowledge you require in an elementary fashion.

Take a lesson from NOAH.
He believed.
He was saved.
He was RAISED UP above the face of the earths distruction.

Take a lesson from Isaiah 24.

Take a lesson from
2 Pet 3: 7
2 Pet 3:10

Take a lesson from
1 Thes 5

If you are NOT of THE LIGHT....prepared yourself for the Wrath upon the Earth that shall Destroy you.

If you ARE of THE LIGHT....be not ignorant, you were not APPOINTED to Gods Wrath.

If you DO NOT KNOW WHO ARE the people of THE LIGHT...you must bare the consequence of your own ignorance.

Glory to God,
Taken
Not one verse directly supporting a pre-trib rapture = no faith. Faith comes by hearing the word and you have no foundation.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not one verse directly supporting a pre-trib rapture = no faith. Faith comes by hearing the word and you have no foundation.

LOL you read and studied and received Gods Understanding of two Scriptural chapters and two verses from another Chapter...provided you....

In 30 minutes.....LOL LOL LOL

You dictating FAITH is reduced to your mathematical equation is laughable.

If you are waiting to be subject to Gods Wrath upon you for your indignation against Him,
...whoop whoop for you. Enjoy!!!

That does not apply to me.

Glory to God,
Taken

Vexatious

Sep 29, 2018
midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Pretribers make themselves clowns pretending the Bible supports their satanic doctrine. Not only is there not a single verse that indicates a pretrib rapture, there are numerous verses that contradict the pretrib rapture, although not one verse should be needed to reject a doctrine not taught by the Bible. The whole point of the tribulation message from Jesus is to warn Christians what Christians will face.

And you will be hated by all for my name's sake. But the one who endures to the end will be saved. But when you see the abomination of desolation standing where he ought not to be (let the reader understand), then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.

The Jews couldn't understand Jesus because they were the children of the devil. It's not for lack of simplicity that pretribbers don't understand Jesus.

Reactions: Dave L

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why don't you show some integrity and reply to my augments. And, stop lying to me.

You present yourself AS IF, you have decided WHAT I believe, and WHY, in YOUR words, without evidence, and then call me a LIAR.

And you think you deserve a response?

Apparently in your neck of the woods Civility means You dictate what people believe, and then call them Liars, and expect to be appeased.....

Personally, I don't care what you believe.

You want to BE ON EARTH when it is being destroyed by Gods Wrath and Fire....

Already responded....Enjoy!

Glory to God,
Taken

D

Dave L

LOL you read and studied and received Gods Understanding of two Scriptural chapters and two verses from another Chapter...provided you....

In 30 minutes.....LOL LOL LOL

You dictating FAITH is reduced to your mathematical equation is laughable.

If you are waiting to be subject to Gods Wrath upon you for your indignation against Him,
...whoop whoop for you. Enjoy!!!

That does not apply to me.

Glory to God,
Taken
Post scripture directly stating a pre-trib rapture.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Post scripture directly stating a pre-trib rapture.

Dave, you are not competent to read and understand.

You require the elementary "directly stating Pre-trib rapture" told to you, IN Scripture IN "your words and your elementary view"....

Can't give to YOU what YOU require, IN YOUR WORDS.

You have already been given Gods word (in brief) on the matter.

Why are you not taking what you were given in brief, and reading and studying and comparing Scripture to Scripture?

If that is not important to you, to do....Why would you think that is important for me to do, FOR YOU?

Glory to God,
Taken

D

Dave L

Dave, you are not competent to read and understand.

You require the elementary "directly stating Pre-trib rapture" told to you, IN Scripture IN "your words and your elementary view"....

Can't give to YOU what YOU require, IN YOUR WORDS.

You have already been given Gods word (in brief) on the matter.

Why are you not taking what you were given in brief, and reading and studying and comparing Scripture to Scripture?

If that is not important to you, to do....Why would you think that is important for me to do, FOR YOU?

Glory to God,
Taken
If God didn't say anything about a pre-trib rapture, what does that make you?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If God didn't say anything about a pre-trib rapture, what does that make you?

It makes me IN UNDERSTANDING of
who, what, when, how, why, pertaining to the Saved man and unfolding events...
In Gods Word.

And recognizing the WORDS men use in general language, when talking ABOUT events IN Scripture, but which is mans general conceptual language, that DOES NOT APPEAR IN Scripture.

I would ask you the same question, but already know the answer.

Glory to God,
Taken

D

Dave L

It makes me IN UNDERSTANDING of
who, what, when, how, why, pertaining to the Saved man and unfolding events...
In Gods Word.

And recognizing the WORDS men use in general language, when talking ABOUT events IN Scripture, but which is mans general conceptual language, that DOES NOT APPEAR IN Scripture.

I would ask you the same question, but already know the answer.

Glory to God,
Taken
No scripture = false doctrine.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No scripture = false doctrine.

Thanks for sharing more of your juvenile
Equations.... lol

You have already been given Scriptural references. Chapter and verses.

Sorry dude, I post from my phone, not going to the effort of posting quotes of Scripture for you.

IOW, I am not going to look up, read, study, cross reference, or understand it FOR YOU.

Dude, I stopped posting for YOUR benefit a long time ago.

Concede your nonsense.
Already conceded YOU are SURE you are going to experience Gods Wrath....ENJOY!

Not my place to take away WHAT you are looking foreward to....

And on the FLIP SIDE, I am not in agreement with YOU, nor will I be experiencing Gods Wrath.

Glory to God,
Taken

D

Dave L

Thanks for sharing more of your juvenile
Equations.... lol

You have already been given Scriptural references. Chapter and verses.

Sorry dude, I post from my phone, not going to the effort of posting quotes of Scripture for you.

IOW, I am not going to look up, read, study, cross reference, or understand it FOR YOU.

Dude, I stopped posting for YOUR benefit a long time ago.

Concede your nonsense.
Already conceded YOU are SURE you are going to experience Gods Wrath....ENJOY!

Not my place to take away WHAT you are looking foreward to....

And on the FLIP SIDE, I am not in agreement with YOU, nor will I be experiencing Gods Wrath.

Glory to God,
Taken
It's is naive for you to try to pawn doctrine off onto people without a single proof text.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's is naive for you to try to pawn doctrine off onto people without a single proof text.

It's small of you to keep claiming no text provided you, when it was.

Why keep on with your charade?

I am supposing you are unaware there is a huge difference between Members of Christ's Church, and those who are NOT Members of Christ's Church.....

And you yourself have failed to Scripturally provide evidence of what applies to Christ's Church before the Tribulation.....nor have I bothered to hound you about it.

You are not here promoting your belief with text Concerning Christ's Church's role concerning the Tribulation.

You are obviously here to sit like a mouse in the corner listening to others speaking their belief's Concerning Christ's Church concerning the Tribulation.....

And then sneak out ...with false accusations.

Your standing AGAINST is old and boring...
Come out of the shadows and reveal you have a STANDING, and be sure to provide the Scripture to back your STANDING!

Glory to God,
Taken