How is the PreTrib Rapture not make God a liar?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

D

Dave L

It's small of you to keep claiming no text provided you, when it was.

Why keep on with your charade?

I am supposing you are unaware there is a huge difference between Members of Christ's Church, and those who are NOT Members of Christ's Church.....

And you yourself have failed to Scripturally provide evidence of what applies to Christ's Church before the Tribulation.....nor have I bothered to hound you about it.

You are not here promoting your belief with text Concerning Christ's Church's role concerning the Tribulation.

You are obviously here to sit like a mouse in the corner listening to others speaking their belief's Concerning Christ's Church concerning the Tribulation.....

And then sneak out ...with false accusations.

Your standing AGAINST is old and boring...
Come out of the shadows and reveal you have a STANDING, and be sure to provide the Scripture to back your STANDING!

Glory to God,
Taken
Still not one scripture to support your volumes of opinion.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Still not one scripture to support your volumes of opinion.

Still drooling lies. Fully expected, babes often are given, spit it out, then whine that they don't have what they were given.

Glory to God,
Taken

D

Dave L

Still drooling lies. Fully expected, babes often are given, spit it out, then whine that they don't have what they were given.

Glory to God,
Taken
I have scripture to support my claims, you do not. You have only petty rants and diversions in-place of solid scriptural evidence.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have scripture to support my claims, you do not. You have only petty rants and diversions in-place of solid scriptural evidence.

Could you identify the post number of your claim and Scriptural support?

Glory to God,
Taken

Vexatious

Sep 29, 2018
midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pretribber reasoning consists of asserting their doctrines over and over, as if that proves anything.

Pretribber: 2+2=3
Christian: 2+2=4. If I have two apples and I add two more apples, it looks like I have four apples. Also, my calculator says 2+2=4.
Pretribber: Prove it! 2+2=3.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pretribber reasoning consists of asserting their doctrines over and over, as if that proves anything.

Christian: 2+2=4. If I have two apples and I add two more apples, it looks like I have four apples. Also, my calculator says 2+2=4.
Please translate that into English.

Reactions: Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please translate that into English.

LOL ~

There is no satisfying a Liberal or a stiffneck.....less you be in complete agreement with them!

If you make a claim that applies to yourself...
They claim it is not so, and you a liar.

If you give them Scriptural support...
They claim you didn't, and you a liar.

If you say, hey, if you being on earth in Gods Wrath is your belief, ENJOY.
I'm not subject to Gods wrath, you are a liar.

They require the "words pre-tribulation" to appear in scripture, before they can believe...
LOL

Bottom line...they set the premise, call you a liar then demand you disprove it.

A tactic as old as satan.

God Bless,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

LOL